"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Any tips for getting a "pretty face"

Blaster

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
You guys got any tips for making the face look better?

My brother's really good looking, but I'm pretty damn ugly...(Now, how the hell did that happen..? lol)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I was born a fuccin pretty boy prince pimp. Its just natural, if you were born looking like a bulldog nothign short of plastic surgery is going to fix that.
 

Synthesis

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I know this sounds weird, but weight lifting will actually make your face better. The muscles around your face and chin become more built up solid and your skin gets better.
 

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
493
Reaction score
1
Location
Between the Goalposts
Book:
Facebuilder for men - Carole Maggio.

Check it out.
Facial exercises for men.
yes they do work.
 

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
Get a facial. Seriously go to a salon and get a facial and follow everyone elses tips too.But you'd be surprised what a facial does
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top