Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Tinder hacks to see likes without paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So as you know on Tinder you must pay to see your "likes" unless you keep swiping and swiping and swiping. Anyway, isn't there a hack if you log onto tinder web and save the blurred image and somehow blow it up and un-blur it? I thought I read someone one time about that trick.

I hate having to pay $30 for a month just so I can see my likes. Like if I go in there right now I can see the blurred images and like for example get an ideal of the woman is a land whale or not, but most look slender but I'd like to see them.

I only do the one month thing. Figure if I delete my profile and have to wait 3 months to use the same number I don't want to be paying for it for two months while I can't make a new account. Last time I just waited until a bunch of likes piled up then paid for a month.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If you feel you’re unable to play a game and stay within it’s rules, get better at the game, or find a new game where you can be more competitive …
If neither of the two above options work, stop playing games.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this time, energy, and money you're spending on trying to circumvent OLD policies would be much better spent on improving your quality of life. The pusssy will follow.

There are teams of developers getting paid to keep people from doing what you're trying to do. Think about that for a second.

Even if a guy is good looking, even if he gets tons of matches, tinder girls are bottom of the barrel, yes even the hot ones. Fun for a fuuck maybe, but otherwise mostly train wrecks with nothing going on. Girls that have fulfilling lives aren't on OLD.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you feel you’re unable to play a game and stay within it’s rules, get better at the game, or find a new game where you can be more competitive …
Tinder caught on. It's true new users pushed to the top and you get a lot more likes. Quit using it for awhile and it seems you get pushed to the bottom.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
All this time, energy, and money you're spending on trying to circumvent OLD policies would be much better spent on improving your quality of life. The pusssy will follow.

There are teams of developers getting paid to keep people from doing what you're trying to do. Think about that for a second.

Even if a guy is good looking, even if he gets tons of matches, tinder girls are bottom of the barrel, yes even the hot ones. Fun for a fuuck maybe, but otherwise mostly train wrecks with nothing going on. Girls that have fulfilling lives aren't on OLD.
Very true. Match seems to have better quality women but most are post wall on there.

Favebook dating app seems to be a bit better actually. 90 percent of tinder is nasty though.

As I said match seems to be the only decent old site and even then that's saying a lot.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Tinder caught on. It's true new users pushed to the top and you get a lot more likes. Quit using it for awhile and it seems you get pushed to the bottom.
Don't post here for awhile, try four weeks for argument sake, and see where you end up. Understand how things work or stop playing the game…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Don't post here for awhile and see where you end up. Understand how things work or stop playing the game…
Actually many of the users here do that tinder trick all the time. Many on here get a burner number just to do that for tinder.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Actually many of the users here do that tinder trick all the time. Many on here get a burner number just to do that for tinder.
If you have to cheat to play, don’t play…
Put a game result ahead of personal moral structure and you lose at life. Do you understand…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you have to cheat to play, don’t play…
My beef is you have to pay $$ for the dating sites to get the full features. Like what I hate about Match it doesn't tell you if they're a paid user or just a free user who has an account just for validation so they might not even seen your message.

Then Tinder wants 30 bucks a month just so you can see who liked you without having to swipe for ages and with free account they limit your likes per day.

Many women don't even pay for Tinder Gold. It shows a Gold logo if they're a paying member when you match with them. Here on sosuave you have guys spending 100s per month on extra boosts and such on Tinder. Do you really think women are paying 100s a month for boosts? You're better off spending 100s on scratch offs each month and winning $ on it and improving yourself with that money rather on Tinder slvts.

There was a thread on here recently about a guy spending $6,000 on boosts on Tinder.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So as you know on Tinder you must pay to see your "likes" unless you keep swiping and swiping and swiping. Anyway, isn't there a hack if you log onto tinder web and save the blurred image and somehow blow it up and un-blur it? I thought I read someone one time about that trick.

I hate having to pay $30 for a month just so I can see my likes. Like if I go in there right now I can see the blurred images and like for example get an ideal of the woman is a land whale or not, but most look slender but I'd like to see them.

I only do the one month thing. Figure if I delete my profile and have to wait 3 months to use the same number I don't want to be paying for it for two months while I can't make a new account. Last time I just waited until a bunch of likes piled up then paid for a month.
Stop using Tinder.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Don't post here for awhile, try four weeks for argument sake, and see where you end up
Anyone else notice that BG quoted and replied to all of the above posts but failed to acknowledge or respond back to the above points that were made about self improvement?

I did. Its always the case. There is no helping this guy because he refuses to help himself.

He is always looking for the easy way out. The quick fix. The cheat codes.

Everyone on this forum would be better off not trying to help him since he has proven time and again that he will not help himself. Just let him stay in his own la la land and figure out the cheat codes to Tinder that do not exist and criticize the developers when its his own lack of social skills and beta mentality that do him in.

Then he comes here and cries like an attention wh0re and everyone feeds him.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that BG quoted and replied to all of the above posts but failed to acknowledge or respond back to the above points that were made about self improvement?

I did. Its always the case. There is no helping this guy because he refuses to help himself.

He is always looking for the easy way out. The quick fix. The cheat codes.

Everyone on this forum would be better off not trying to help him since he has proven time and again that he will not help himself. Just let him stay in his own la la land and figure out the cheat codes to Tinder that do not exist and criticize the developers when its his own lack of social skills and beta mentality that do him in.

Then he comes here and cries like an attention wh0re and everyone feeds him.
I really dont know whats wrong with him.
Maybe its because he never really got ****ed up and destroyed by a woman/ex/oneitis girl and he stays with his mom.
Some guys dont need that, others wake up with a slap and others need to get totally destroyed.
Maybe he stayed too long in his comfort zone to leave his old self behind.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I really dont know whats wrong with him.
Maybe its because he never really got ****ed up and destroyed by a woman/ex/oneitis girl and he stays with his mom.
Some guys dont need that, others wake up with a slap and others need to get totally destroyed.
He doesnt want to self improve. He just wants to complain about his failures. That is whats wrong.

He doesnt need someone helping him. He just needs someone to listen to him and acknowledge his existence since he refuses to better himself and be able to succeed in the real world.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not only in this thread, in every other as well. Seems like he is ignoring them on purpose...
... so he don't have to leave his comfort zone.

@biggoal you should start to really estimate the given advice. People start to ignore you or refuse to give advice already.

No one says it's easy to change neither that it doesn't hurt at some time. A kick in the butt is a good chance to wake up.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It costs $82.99 for a year of Tinder gold. That translates to a cost of less than twenty-five cents per day.

Get Execute The Program by Jeff Allen to learn how to build a robust online dating profile. That combined with Tinder gold in a good area (aka not in the middle of nowhere) will get you results.

Or you can follow the frankly sh*tty other advice in this thread and continue wasting your time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
If you have good pics, use the "super like" feature once a day because it's free. I've had 11 plates the past 3 years from the super like feature alone. For some reason, women find it flattering when you super like them (providing they are attracted to you).

Even on dates I've been asked "So why did you super liked me?" And I could see the ego and vanity behind their eyes, lol.

Yesterday I super liked some Asian chick I saw live 6 miles away and she liked me back. Turns out she's 18 years old but looks even younger, lol.

Instead of swiping right a hundred times, I only super like 1 chick a day. It's less work, and if you hit, you know the attraction is genuine, and your profile doesn't show up on Tinder's ban list because you like too many damn chicks.

View attachment 3716 View attachment 3717 View attachment 3718
Are you sure that's a real profile? Just asking because on tinder and old in general noticing too many profiles that are too good to be true. Lots taken in europe where none of the pics local. Like an hb9 19 year old with professional looking pics in europe lol and Russian names.

That's the best looking oriental I've ever seen on tinder. Why tinder down here is nasty garbage with many nose ring girls and body piercings?

Had a 50 year old lady reply back on favebook dating today. She said usually most of the guys messaging her are a lot younger. Slim pickings cant be too picky with age.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Her instagram is adelaaaz. Go ahead and slide a direct pm to her and try to seduce her. If you get her, you can even fly out to see her. Everybody does Instagram game these days.
I don't even remember my account LOL. Thought about making one for my business but I don't think that would look good leaving sexy comments on a business page hehe.

I ain't flying anywhere to see a woman. They should fly to see me!

Status
Not open for further replies.