Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any thread in this forum with a successful end ?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in sosuave many years now . I have seen many many threads and noticed something very very common with most of the threads .

Any guy who asked for some advice for a certain girl , in the end he didn't score.

So many dating gurus in here and not a single thread where every advice given was successful.

Why's that?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any guy who asked for some advice for a certain girl , in the end he didn't score.
I think the answer is twofold. First off, seduction theory doesn't work on one particular woman, it only works as a numbers game.

And secondly, it takes a mix of events to create success, just the advice alone isn't good enough. The guy has to take the advice, put it into action, overcome the actual issues that are really holding him back, and embrace the underlying principal as part of his overall frame so that it becomes a part of his natural self. If he doesn't do the latter, then he doesn't come across as congruent.

Just accepting the advice is a major hurdle. We've seen lots of threads where someone gets advice, and the poster makes all kinds of excuses as to why it wouldn't work. And that's assuming the advice is any good in the first place.

logicallefty

Reaction score
There may not be black and white posts where a member says that "Member X gave me advice Y and I got result Z with great success". But there are hundreds of threads where a member says "I came to SoSuave such a beta and this place has changed my life for the better. ". Or something like that. Success may not be measured here by the results of a single incident in a single thread, but rather, more generally.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you come for the advice... its usually too late for the current situation needing advice.

You might be able to do something for the next situation... if you learned anything and want to learn

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need a 50/50 ratio of advice + experience.
One cannot overlap the other.

Reading too much advice and not having enough experience will prevent you from learning from mistakes and you will not relate to most experiences expressed on the board.

Getting too much experience and not enough advice will cause you to fail very often, but this will force you to learn from your mistakes. You might become jaded from the overall process.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen success stories here. But like @Von & @zekko said, they happen after a man internalizes the wisdom here and usually the situation which brings a man here is already baked.

Some of the men who have reaped success here include @Atom Smasher, @Colossus (now happily married), @Grewd is engaged, Von & Zekko & @Desdinova are all in solid LTRs, other men who pursue more short term sexual strategies are also enjoying success. See @Redzky's field reports for example.

First you have to figure out what success means to you & your sexual strategy, then you create the ability to obtain that objective.

There are many success stories here. Many of those members got what they needed and went on about life.

But the fingerprints of their wisdom & experience remain for the reading.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you post a thread asking for advice with a girl chances are you already blew it. You take the advice, read people’s various different dilemmas, then next time you are better equipped to deal with a woman. That is the whole point, you learn for next time. Get better each attempt or each failed ltr. That is the success.

Edit: Von actually just said this in fewer words.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
The title of the thread "Any thread with a successful end?".

It depends. What does the person who created the thread consider a "success"?

There are many people on here who constantly do the same things wrong over and over with the same or different woman. I certainly wouldnt consider that a "success".

Many threads asking about a specific woman or situation is probably already doomed as others have said. But if the OP of the thread realizes what he did wrong or right (face it sometimes you can do everything right and it doesnt work out) then it is self building, moving forward and I would consider it a "success".

Any step that leads to better self confidence, higher self value and learning from mistakes as to not repeat them again should be considered a "success". For those who lash out at good advice and continue down their own self destructive path in dealing with woman would not be considered a success.

I think that I have always been fairly good with women due to my personality. However I get the occasional curveball also knowing damn well of the answer before I post a rare thread about it. Its more of a thought sharing for the group so we can have collective conversation about a particular thing that can sometimes throw us for a loop.

Even the best major league baseball players have coaches who constantly analyze their swings. Even the best men with the ladies needs a stranger's eye and collective point of view now and then.

What you do with that determines if it is successful or not.

For some who have a hard time getting a date, a flake is worthy of starting a thread. For those of us that can get 3-5 dates a week, we understand that its part of the process. No thread needed so we keep on charging.

It depends on the level of game and how you manage it as well.

Glassguy

Reaction score
1. Some guys just don't listen. They even argue with you.

2. Some just follow the advice they want to hear, even if it's bad advice.

3. Some modify the advice because they think their situation is unique and special, hence it fails.

4. Some follow the advice too late, after too many negatives and Fvck ups have already been established and her IL has already tanked.

5. Some wait too long to even ask for advice. They want to know how to respond to a text message and end up screwing it up before 2 or 3 people even respond.

6. Some people just give bad advice or overthink sh*t. They make it too complicated for someone who is already confused.

7. Attraction and seduction is not a step by step, plug and play tactic. It requires a feel and a certain mindset, one in which many men have yet to develop. Few people nail it on the first attempt.
Well said

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue with the success that the individuals seek is multifactorial. There is not one suggestion that can usually fix the problem, that is why many men continue to fail.

Once you gain a complete understanding of the issues and are capable of comprehending the multitude of variables in human relations, you will not continue to seek advice.

The issue comes with our societys rampant belief of wanting a "quick fix." There is no quick fix for big problems. It may be successful at times, but will fail at others. When a man comes here and understands that consistent success is based on personal responsibility, the growth will be exponential. If he caters his growth to narrowminded "quick fixes", success will be incremental at best.

I would compare this to the Florida high school shooting. Gun control will not fix the problem with youth believing they are the harbingers of death to a decaying society. Yet... the focus is on gun control...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you aren’t AFC you won’t need to post threads about women in the first place

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone doing well in a situation with a girl(s) take the initiative to ask for advice on here in the first place?

It's when they're confused or need help after a certain undesirable outcome that people ask for advice or seek help to get past certain struggles and to get them to become better in the future. That's what this forum is perfect for.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

So many dating gurus in here and not a single thread where every advice given was successful.

Why's that?
Sosuave doesn’t like success stories, they like break up and victim stories.

Success stories means the poster is more successful than the postee. Annoys them to no end. That’s why the slightest hiccup in any situation is ‘move on, spin plates, don’t commit.’

PRINCE Harry fully and completely and utterly commits his life and soul to a 36+ divorced women and marries her because he is in love. He gets destroyed by SS members. A regular poster doesn’t stand a chance.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in sosuave many years now . I have seen many many threads and noticed something very very common with most of the threads .

Why's that?
The battle is won or lost before the battle even happen.

You don’t hear about the success stories, because no one is asking advice when they are being successful. Or if they do, it’s to deviate a couple degrees north or south to a better position in the ‘relationship’.
Many DJ’s advice contributes to success down the road on the next endeavour rather than the current.
It’s about posting the mistake, having it dissected by various views, and learning from what caused the problem, then working on preventing that from happening again.

When men have problems they ask for solutions. No need for solutions when things are working.

As with many trial and errors, it’s not this or the next ninety-nine you will succeed on. It’s the one that is in the lineup of one hundred.

Last edited:

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen success stories here. But like @Von & @zekko said, they happen after a man internalizes the wisdom here and usually the situation which brings a man here is already baked.

Some of the men who have reaped success here include @Atom Smasher, @Colossus (now happily married), @Grewd is engaged, Von & Zekko & @Desdinova are all in solid LTRs, other men who pursue more short term sexual strategies are also enjoying success. See @Redzky's field reports for example.

First you have to figure out what success means to you & your sexual strategy, then you create the ability to obtain that objective.

There are many success stories here. Many of those members got what they needed and went on about life.

But the fingerprints of their wisdom & experience remain for the reading.
You’re too modest BE, dont forget to include yourself in the list.

You were a shy little beta when you showed up, but then you developed an IDGAF attitude, started lifting, developed your confidence, etc. And look just how far you’ve come!

Now you’re spinning plates and banging HB 9’s and 10’s left and right!

-Augustus-

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would anyone doing well in a situation with a girl(s) take the initiative to ask for advice on here in the first place?

It's when they're confused or need help after a certain undesirable outcome that people ask for advice or seek help to get past certain struggles and to get them to become better in the future. That's what this forum is perfect for.
True. Most of the guys asking for advice are trying to win the attention of a low interest girl which rarely ends in succeeds since she’s getting 1000’s of guys messaging her on OLD every day. The guys here asking for advice have a scarcity mindset.

If you ask for advice about a specific girl, you’ve already lost.

Igetit!

Reaction score

Why's that?
Well.....if you want...I CAN PERSONALLY link you to threads where a guy asked for advice,received it,went out and applied it,then came back here and posted the results.......POSITIVE results....where he actually GOT the girl.

Just say the word,and I'll post the links.....I'll do it myself.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.....if you want...I CAN PERSONALLY link you to threads where a guy asked for advice,received it,went out and applied it,then came back here and posted the results.......POSITIVE results....where he actually GOT the girl.

I wouldn’t mind seeing those

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why's that?
Well, first I think this is a bit of an exaggeration. There's plenty of successful guys talking about having success with their lives and/or with women. Look at the recent thread by TheGambino for just one example - dude's sorting his gym routine out and working on his game. It's inspiring.

The majority of threads are "need advice" threads, and the majority of those posters don't listen to that advice. That's why they do poorly. Tons of guys come on here, moan about some girl treating them poorly (usually showcasing a plethora of flaws in their handling of the situation) and then get angry and defensive when given advice and refuse to listen. Surprise surprise, in the end it doesn't work out for them. I frequently ask for advice myself and I try to listen to it, and I've found it very helpful.

There are also a lot of threads here recently that aren't even appropriate. Guys talking s**t about strippers, hookers and prostitutes, or starting ego threads where they hate on everyone else for being "beta", or arguing semantics over whether you need cash to impress women or not. This isn't even relevant to game or dating, and surprise surprise again, these posters are usually bad with women, or at the least not really subscribing to "DJ qualities". They also tend to ignore advice, so who'd a thunk it, they tend to not improve.

(Just realised Amante pretty much just said all of this. Damn. Keeping it anyway...I spent my time typing it, dammit).

Sosuave doesn’t like success stories, they like break up and victim stories.

Success stories means the poster is more successful than the postee. Annoys them to no end. That’s why the slightest hiccup in any situation is ‘move on, spin plates, don’t commit.’

PRINCE Harry fully and completely and utterly commits his life and soul to a 36+ divorced women and marries her because he is in love. He gets destroyed by SS members. A regular poster doesn’t stand a chance.
This again is an exaggeration. I'd say the majority of members here are patient, friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, as with anything, there's a very vocal minority who only come on here to w*nk over themselves and shout "U R BETA, BRUH! LOLCUCK!" at every single f*cking post they read (think Spidah or whatever his name was). Then there are the usual trolls and people who post s**t-threads over and over.

But most people want to help, or learn.

7. Attraction and seduction is not a step by step, plug and play tactic. It requires a feel and a certain mindset, one in which many men have yet to develop. Few people nail it on the first attempt.
I think this is particularly important. A ton of it is down to things like establishing your SMV and the individuality of the girl, too.

I know at the moment, for example, that I need to hit the gym to lean up if I want to expect to score the hottest girls out there. So that's going to mean that I'm significantly less effective at the moment until I do that and get the boost in aesthetics and confidence.

And at the end of the day every woman is a different human too. Even the best advice and the smoothest game will occasionally fail with a certain woman because her interest is low or because of 2,000 different practical reasons why she may say no even if she is raring to go (i.e recent breakup, financial problems, low self esteem, insecurity in herself, bereavement, yadda yadda yadda)

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Do it bro. Like to see it.