"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

any thought to always remember?

djbegin

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
this is a dumb question i know but i was wondering if anyone had one thought to always remember when out trying to pickup a chick? i already know about confidence and charm etc.. but thought that one idea might be useful when actually in a social setting. i read somewhere that you should always remember "I don't need you, you want to be with me." are there any others that might be better to use. thanks for the help.

recovering afc
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Intrested ladies will gravitate toward you at a club scene. At an eighties club I went to, that never happend. I went to a Rodeo club yesterday and 5 women would hang by close. Go figure it happend in a setting I'm not even familiar with.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
keep reading this board and bible, and you will pick up everything u need.

this is what my desktop has on it

"confidence"
passion
attitude
c+f
ambition
life


once you beome opening your eyes, it will all make sence.

for now, remember this. "Its better to regret doing something that regret not doing it at all".
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
3
Age
42
Location
Oregon
You can't lose what you don't have. If you don't get her, "oh well." Your just separating the *****es who are cool from the *****es who are not.
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
"I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie everyone's really hoping makes it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, you know, the guy you're not sure whether or not you like yet. You're not sure where he's coming from. Okay? You're a bad man. You're a bad man. You're a bad man. "

-Trent from Swingers

Watch this movie before you go out to the club...gives ya that lil boost of confidence.

-HQ
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
SYEMOUR, I TOLD U TO READ THE DAMN BIBLE. STOP POSTING!
not for another 2.5 weeks!
 

bludb0i

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
the way i do it is not to try to think and follow it to much. just let yourself do it unconciously, its good to also go with the mindset that it doesn't matter and you can anygirl you want to have. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't but when you work at it you'll get better. goodluck!
 
Top