Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Suggestions?

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a freshmen this year and has a crush on a girl I've known for a while. I've known her since I was 11 or 12 because she lives in my neighborhood. When I first moved here, my younger brother made friends with her little brother and that is how I know her. I used to go up to their house everyday with my brother to play games and stuff (very active neighborhood) and she would have her friends up and whatever.

Problem (or at least in my eyes) is that she is a Junior and I'm not. Love can work, but just meeting the courage point to talk to her in anyway is hard with my status. I'm no complete stranger to her, I've been in her bedroom before if you want to be factorial about it, not in a sexual way though but when my family had a good relationship with hers. To my knowledge I don't think she has a boyfriend. She isn't exactly Drop Dead SuperModel material but she is hot to me, and I think that's whats going in my favor. I've made eye contact with her in many occasions and she has made one or two long eye stares with me.

I think she is shy to me, or doesn't want anything to do with me. I know things about her, but even when I did go up to her house, she wasn't exactly Ms.Conversation with me at all (she was older). I think she knows the side of me that was a child but since time has passed, she doesn't know the 15 year old me. At school the only viable time to think about confronting her is lunch because she eats in the same lunch period as me. Problem is that she always is sitting with her friends, and boys are involved. It is hard for me to be able to tell if one of them is her boyfriend or not. You know the embarrasment that would be.

Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can talk to her, where would be a good place, what to say? Would it be right to confront her outside of school? Should I get my brother to go back up her house to give me a foot in the door? I need help. This girl drives, but still that wouldn't matter. She is so beautiful, tall, brunette, kaleidoscope eyes and nice a$$. She isn't miss popular either, which is great in status standards. I just want to know if she could actually be a soul partner (may not be the case), but if she is, and I don't know it, that would suck.

More info on her personality: Easy going, responsible, has a bit of a temper, likes to receive a nice tone of voice (chock full of smiles when all I did was say "Hi, is my brother here.")

Guys, I honestly think she notices me. For a while in school, we always passed in the hallway and I would look her in the eyes. For awhile she did then she would look like she was shy to. I WANT TO TREAT THIS GIRL LIKE A PRINCESS. If I ever dated her, she would be treated like a queen.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first suggestion is to get a respectable name. My name isn't glamorous, but it's a freakin crapload better than the name 'Gene Simmons'. At least use Alice Cooper, dammit.

And my second suggestion is to read the BIBLE. Hoo boy, you've got a little work to do. PLEASE don't post when the DJ Bible has the answers. Follow the link to it at the top-right of this page.

Would it be right to confront her outside of school?
Yes, it sure would, but only if you buy a gun and threaten to go postal if she doesn't go out on a date with you.

TIP: Show her the gun so she knows you love her.

:rolleyes:

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for your help jerkoff. I need real help from a pro, not some smarta$$. Don't have helpful info, don't post on my thread, got it?
Gene Simmons is a boring name, but represents someone awesome so what is Luscious? Talking about gay names, at least mine has an icon behind it.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's how it goes:

You get a reply that goes with the validity of your question.

If you haven't researched in the Bible about how much you're probably creeping this chick out with extended staring and the such, then what am I supposed to do, waste my valuable time to sort though the Bible and give you the most specific Bible advice I can? Give your f*cking head a shake, buddy.

I'm not going to help you with something you can easily help yourself with. Read the Bible and thank me later.

Here's a tip: Why don't you grow a pair of balls, stop fearing rejection, and TALK TO HER. Oh, wait, that'd require some effort, and we all know that you can't do THAT. You want everything spoon-fed to you on a silver goddamned platter or what? She won't do the work for you, what do you think, she's gonna use her MISS CLEO PSYCHIC POWERS and somehow find out from your mind that you like her, and of course she likes you, so she'll approach you and you and her can be a happy family until death do you part? What a joke.

Oh, and I'm sorry for posting on "YOUR thread". I'll be surfing YOUR Internet, watching YOUR TV, breathing YOUR air, and banging YOUR chick that you won't even approach if you need me.

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site was recommended to me but I'll tell you right now, the hospitality SUCKS. You know what buddy, go get a ****ing hobby, alright. You suck at advice. The Bible doesn't really help my situation, I've read the gist of it, and none of it really covers my story. You know what is weird, your ****ing attitude. you must be a really disturbed person. And who are you to give good advice when you only have 200 posts.

I think you are being a ****head because i'm a newbie or whatever fag term you nerds use. You are simply a ****ing jerk. I'm sure you had my intentions when you first logged onto this site, so why make it so hard on me man, I don't want war with you. I just want someone to hear my end of the story. God, I'm thinking of just not even caring about it anymore. **** it
I thought you would shed light on what I have going good for me, I guess i was wrong.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luscious, COOL IT. I recommended him, and I'd appreciate it if you'd shut up about his name. Yours isn't exactly glamourous either.

Why don't you be nice to just this one? For me? Please? Lol good.

Anyways, Gene, if you have a question like that, just ask me. You know my AIM name, so ask me. I just recommend, Gene, that you read around, and just learn at first. I know it's hard not to start stuff when you have people like Jester ( I love ya man!) and Luscious around, but jsut read around. And I'll answer your question right here, so everyone else can learn, ok?

Your answer is this: do nothing. Just wait. Stay here. Post your opinion. Read the High School Don Juan Bible. Talk to me. Leave this girl alone. When you have a acquired proper change, then you can get any girl you want. Just play it quiet for now.

See you posting around, don't let Luscious discouraeg you.

;)

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pointless thread.
Read the DJHS Bible.

Gene Simmons, you dont deserve that name. This is what he says when someone critisises his post:

Originally posted by Gene Simmons:
This site was recommended to me but I'll tell you right now, the hospitality SUCKS. You know what buddy, go get a ****ing hobby, alright. You suck at advice. The Bible doesn't really help my situation, I've read the gist of it, and none of it really covers my story. You know what is weird, your ****ing attitude. you must be a really disturbed person. And who are you to give good advice when you only have 200 posts.
Fool.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gene Simmons
Guys, I honestly think she notices me. For a while in school, we always passed in the hallway and I would look her in the eyes. For awhile she did then she would look like she was shy to. I WANT TO TREAT THIS GIRL LIKE A PRINCESS. If I ever dated her, she would be treated like a queen.
And just for my personal amusement, here's the second tell-all quote:
The Bible doesn't really help my situation, I've read the gist of it, and none of it really covers my story.
WuWd, you refer him here and we see something like that in the first quote. What do you expect? At least give good old Gene a crash course. Contrary to the second quote, he hasn't gotten the 'gist' of the Bible.

Look at the first quote. Frequent, repeated eye contact without a whole lot of introductory words = scare factor of 11.2. Come on. There's posts about eye contact in the Bible, boys and girls.

First quote again. Classic AFC traits. Treating her like a princess, like a queen...uh huh. Need I say more? You can treat a chick well, but when you put them on a freakin' pedestal like royalty, you, me, and everyone else knows what happens.

Cliche it may be, but let's try this one more time. Gene Simmons, read the Bible.
And while we're at it, those were some nice profanities, I'm sure that it was impossible to go get a "****ing hobby" (which would be nice, by the way...a hobby of ****ing would be nothing to complain about, actually) with my "weird ****ing attitude" whilst at the same time being "a ****head" and a "****ing jerk" who should "**** it"; but apparently I am wrong. It clearly is possible, and thank you for explaining how it is able to be done. Much appreciation.

Well, frankly, that's a whole lot of **** **** ****ing ****ty ***** ****ing ****ity **** in a ****ing basket from ****land across the ****ing *****ing ocean in ****ing ****land where they **** ****ers and ********* **** to ****ing get ****ed ****ty.

I can feel my maturity level dropping. I suppose I should **** that too, right?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want advice... *cracks knuckles* well you're going to get it... Reloaded style.

I'm a freshmen this year and has a crush on a girl I've known for a while.
This... is your first mistake. I'm only telling you this because I have had plenty of them. If you have a crush on this girl... head for the hills. Crushes do nothing but land you in heartache.

Problem (or at least in my eyes) is that she is a Junior and I'm not. Love can work, but just meeting the courage point to talk to her in anyway is hard with my status.
It doesn't matter what you are... I dated a junior when I was a freshman. Age has nothing to do with it... in fact, guys seem to have more problem with age than women do. In English: it's not your status that is responsible for the lack of courage... it's you.

I've been in her bedroom before if you want to be factorial about it, not in a sexual way though but when my family had a good relationship with hers. To my knowledge I don't think she has a boyfriend. She isn't exactly Drop Dead SuperModel material but she is hot to me, and I think that's whats going in my favor. I've made eye contact with her in many occasions and she has made one or two long eye stares with me.
Understand this: None of this means anything... understand this second... everyone knows that whenever you bring someone to your room it's for a special reason. If you were in her room and nothing even remotely sexual occurred... I smell the Friend's Zone... big time.

I think she is shy to me, or doesn't want anything to do with me. I know things about her, but even when I did go up to her house, she wasn't exactly Ms.Conversation with me at all (she was older).
I highly doubt that she is just "shy to you" she just may not want to be anymore than friends with you. Wake up... why pursue something that does not want to be captured?

And as I scroll down... it only gets more sad... damn it... why do we feel the need to give women this much ****ing credit? I'm sick of this ****... wake the **** up men!!!

Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can talk to her, where would be a good place, what to say? Would it be right to confront her outside of school? Should I get my brother to go back up her house to give me a foot in the door? I need help. This girl drives, but still that wouldn't matter. She is so beautiful, tall, brunette, kaleidoscope eyes and nice a$$. She isn't miss popular either, which is great in status standards. I just want to know if she could actually be a soul partner (may not be the case), but if she is, and I don't know it, that would suck.
C'mon man... this is bull****. Even if you did get a chance to talk to her, you would clam up? So what's the use... instead you should learn how to talk to people first, before you start even closely attempting to talk to her. Cause it won't really go well. And come on... you want to know if she is a soul partner... you're 15 years old.(Reloaded realizes that this may not go very well... or he may not even listen)

Damn it... I'm sick of guys giving undeserving *****es sooo much credit!!! Why do you care if she notices you... it's obvious that she only likes you as a friend or else.... she would be trying to talk to you @ least a little. Why, why, why does he want to treat her like a princess. Why... she doesn't deserve it... for Christ's sakes, you probably barely know the broad. Think man... please just think before you do anything. All I ask you that you take some time to think about what's going on. Look @ the signs... you are trying to talk to her, but is she making any effort? Is she stopping by your house... hell is she even thinking about you in any shape, form, or fashion. Yes it's great to dream... but sometimes reality has to kick in... please let it kick in. Stick around this site man... we will whip you into shape yet.

The Matrix: Reloaded

Gene Simmons

Don Juan
Reaction score
Matrix, I agree with you. I thank you for your useful info, but I can't help to again rub off the useless information that was given to me by people who need to work out their own problems before confronting mine. I'm sorry about my username, why you guys justify me by that is a mystery. From what I gather on this forum that very few of you like new guests or maybe you just don't like KISS. lol

Again, I apologize for not thouroghly reading the whole bible. And to the point about me staring in her eyes, to be honest it was only 2 times, usually I'm just checking her out without her noticing of course.

I'm thinking that there has been 100's of people that have done what I've done on the first post and that you senior guys get tired of seeing it(even though you might have done yourself).

About the "treating her like a princess" quote, yes now after reveiwing my thread, I notice how unbalanced my position may seem to you guys, and honestly, very few of the weird parts are true, believe me I'm not that damn weird. I was just so eager to have ANYBODY to hear my story because nobody else can or is capable of answering my problem. Why should I treat her like a princess? You're right, I don't even really know her enough to be able to say that. But I know she is a good person at heart, and is forgiving.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gene Simmons
Matrix, I agree with you. I thank you for your useful info, but I can't help to again rub off the useless information that was given to me by people who need to work out their own problems before confronting mine. I'm sorry about my username, why you guys justify me by that is a mystery. From what I gather on this forum that very few of you like new guests or maybe you just don't like KISS. lol

Again, I apologize for not thouroghly reading the whole bible. And to the point about me staring in her eyes, to be honest it was only 2 times, usually I'm just checking her out without her noticing of course.

I'm thinking that there has been 100's of people that have done what I've done on the first post and that you senior guys get tired of seeing it(even though you might have done yourself).

About the "treating her like a princess" quote, yes now after reveiwing my thread, I notice how unbalanced my position may seem to you guys, and honestly, very few of the weird parts are true, believe me I'm not that damn weird. I was just so eager to have ANYBODY to hear my story because nobody else can or is capable of answering my problem. Why should I treat her like a princess? You're right, I don't even really know her enough to be able to say that. But I know she is a good person at heart, and is forgiving.
Right. But that's not important.

A key point would be: it's not what you do to get her, it's what she can do to get you.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey KISS rules.

But, are you following their example?
Are you Lovin' it loud ?

Do you think that Kiss or any other hard rock band were made of guys who were shy to approach girls, or guys that wanted to treat them like princesses ??

HELL NO MAN !
The true hard rocker is a top quality bad boy, he goes for what he wants without apologies, take it or leave it.
Listen to the love songs. They loose girls because they cheat on them, or because they stop treating them nicely after some time.

These guys are never too nice !! They're always too bad! And they don't need women to be happy, because GOD GAVE ROCK 'N ROLL TO YOU.

I hope you get the message.

BBB

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Hey KISS rules.

But, are you following their example?
Are you Lovin' it loud ?

Do you think that Kiss or any other hard rock band were made of guys who were shy to approach girls, or guys that wanted to treat them like princesses ??

HELL NO MAN !
The true hard rocker is a top quality bad boy, he goes for what he wants without apologies, take it or leave it.
Listen to the love songs. They loose girls because they cheat on them, or because they stop treating them nicely after some time.

These guys are never too nice !! They're always too bad! And they don't need women to be happy, because GOD GAVE ROCK 'N ROLL TO YOU.

I hope you get the message.

BBB
Amen. I love you man. Thank God you're mod :)

I'm not mean, but I'll take music over women with no problem.