"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

any suggestions for nexting my girl?

MickoZ

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by 00Kevin
Your adivce is usless. You are an AFC and the posters before you are women.

3 months of a relationship is not enought time be in love.

A man should always have expectations for his women. He should not be afraid to keep what is good and discard what is bad. That's all I was doing. When you realize this you will get laid.
Haw! Well it goes both way. You and her can have expectation!

I personally believe the gf-bf concept is not always natural or honnest but then again, I do not think it is so much "AFC" to go on and face the reality, your answer is just too easy. You do not want to have any affair with her, then be it and tell her and act for it. Do not just say you ignore her, then get a BJ. If you get a BJ, it is because you wanted it. ;-)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

retrievher

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
North Carolina
Sorry,

If you were money you would be working other prospects BEFORE you got the sense that she was unhappy with you. You've been going out for ninety days - that's all. If you had any control in the relationship to start with you wouldn't be asking for advice on how to next her. It isn't that involved or complicated.

If you like her and wanna keep her its up to you - she has to make you happy. If not- why the fuss? NEXT.

She may be the silent grudge type, but if you didn't suss that out over 90 days I'd say YOU were in Dreamland.

Commit or Quit - ain't got time for ****...
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by retrievher
Sorry,

If you were money you would be working other prospects BEFORE you got the sense that she was unhappy with you. You've been going out for ninety days - that's all. If you had any control in the relationship to start with you wouldn't be asking for advice on how to next her. It isn't that involved or complicated.

If you like her and wanna keep her its up to you - she has to make you happy. If not- why the fuss? NEXT.

She may be the silent grudge type, but if you didn't suss that out over 90 days I'd say YOU were in Dreamland.

Commit or Quit - ain't got time for ****...
yeah, well I nexted her. I posted the details in another thread.

You see it was only in the last month or so that she started her crap. I'm a very accepting person, and I like to give women who show high interest everything that is appropriate.

I was asking for advice on how to next her and then later realized that I really wanted to only put her on probation first. I should of been more clear and spent more time on the initial post.

thanks anyway.
 
Top