Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any PUAs here concerned about getting catfished by a tranny?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
It should be considered rape for a tranny to not be honest about it.

This guy was attacking his rapist.

I heard of a guy who went to jail in Thailand for the same thing. Although it was a short sentence because the guy (tranny) wasn't hurt as bad.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
It should be considered rape for a tranny to not be honest about it.

This guy was attacking his rapist.

I heard of a guy who went to jail in Thailand for the same thing. Although it was a short sentence because the guy (tranny) wasn't hurt as bad.
It really should be illegal for trannys to try and trick men like this. Also why do they pretend to be women on dating apps like tinder.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps are full of transformers these days.

The best way to stay safe is if you HAVE ANY DOUBTS AT ALL if she's really a woman (she looks a little masculine or you think she looks a little odd/you are not 100% sure she's a woman and could be a transformer) just save yourself the trouble and swipe left.

If you have just 1% doubt just swipe left because that means it crossed your mind and it will always be on your mind if you go out with her and she looks a little masculine that's why you had the doubts. You'll probably never really be truly proud of being with her for that simple fact even if she's a woman because you had that doubt in your mind.

It's kinda the same way as a woman seeing you as a nice guy/putting you in the friend zone. Sure you could get out of it but she'll never see you the same way as she sees an alpha she fked by the 1st or 2nd date.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It can be really hard to tell the difference sometimes, especially online where they can use all kinds of filters.

Personally I wouldn't want anyone coming straight over to my place without meeting them out in public first.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

You're interested in getting catfished by a tranny? Why?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly.

A girl with any masculine feature is an automatic no-go for me. It should be for all guys, to be honest.

Strong jawline is an automatic swipe left.
I determine a woman's attractiveness as basically being the inverse of "what is the probability that she is a tranny". I try to look at parts of her face & figure and ask myself if it is possible for a tranny to get surgery to make it look like this. :eek: :mad:

And the situation is exacerbated by the fact that the tranny is going to be very aggressive in xer both wanting male attention and in the validation xe would get by fooling a man. Xe will learn how to hide her masculine features so that the first meeting won't give xer secret away - but fortunately, xe won't be able to keep up the facade. Oh, and since so many real women are fat :mad:, the naturally leaner man - especially when motivated to be as skinny as possible to not look like the man xe is - will have that attribute making xer more attractive. :eek:
Basically, if she looks like she takes Creatine... move on.
Of course, a lot of chicks have strong jawlines these days because Chads have fathered so many children. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, this is a straight PUA forum. I’m sure you’ll find a forum for your fringe interest of bagging trannies, but it’s not here.