Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I myself am Mexican...and was raised with a machismo philosophy (thanks to my dad)...so with Mexican women...and latin women as well...you have to exert machismo...BUT do not go over board...traditional Mexican woman also like a gentleman...so in a nutshell...they like a man that is though but has a gentle side...a man that will protect them...a man that will set them straight but will respect them as well...Originally posted by h_amati
I was wondering how different DJ'ing is with mexican or latin women as compared to American women.
You mean to say that girls other than latinas do not go after mexican or other latin men?Originally posted by learningtopimp
Latinas are harder to pick up on (oh man, but they are worth it!) and you gotta have more of the DJ skills in some ways. Of course your rejection rate will be higher with White or Asian or Black chicks.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.