Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any other guys here look really young for your age?

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Long time reader, just decided to sign up.

Does anyone else here look really young for there age? I'm now 21 and look about 16. I find it really frustrating that people don't take you seriously on first impressions because of how young you look, especially women (I think no matter what a lot of women say, they always tend to go for men with the classic testosterone face).

I used to get really down about this, I have come to realise I can be strong and confident no matter how young I look. I just find it really frustrating at times.

Anyone here have any good tips on how to deal with this problem??

Cheers.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22 and literally EVERYONE I talk to says I look younger than I am. I am often mistaken for 17, 18 or 19. Personally I don't regard it as a problem....think about it, if you look younger than you are, you'll age better and that isn't a bad thing.

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I know I will be grateful as I get older. My mum's 56 and is always getting mistaken for mid 40's, which she doesn't mind at all.

J2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of myself, I've been told my face looks anywhere from 17-22. When I was 15 I looked like I was 10, but I think I'm growing out of it. IF you're trying to look older, workout and get bigger. I've asked people to guess my age and since I've gotten bigger, they say I could pass for 21. I went from 6'0" 135 lbs 5% bodyfat to 6'2" 210 8% bodyfat and have visable abs in 2.5 years and that really helped, however my face still looks a little young. In a perfect world, I would be about 6'3" 235, thus I have just purchased some creatine to stack on the mass. Also, darker skin will make you look older too.

playfulboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 32 and often told I look around 25-27, sometimes as low as 22.

It explains why I keep attracting all these 19-21 year olds.

The more you smile though, the younger you come across as.

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess clothing has a little to do with it as well? You can reflect different age groups with different dress. I'm about 6'4" so I guess that's on my side :)

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People never get my age right. They usually think I am about 23-24, and those who don't guess at 16-17. Don't know where they get that from. Don't know many 16-year-olds with a beard, but hell, doesn't bother me.

On a slightly related note, how irritating are those people (especially women) who like to play the game "go on, just for fun, how old do you think I am."

Last time someone asked me that, I said 42 and he immediately cried out 'but I am 31!', and I actually thought he was 52. Yeah, great fun that. :rolleyes:

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I`m 21 years old and some people think I`m 15 or 16.

k_hectic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and proud of it.

I'm 22 bordering on 23, but women's first impression of me is 18. It never bothers me a bit.

Lost Savior

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 22 and for some strange reason, some people thought that I was 18 just going on my looks.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
me too. i always say "how old do you think i am?" then if they say i look young i tell them "dont be jealous, i moisturize". i stole that from the man show when the young kid was buying beer at a party store with a fake he told that to the clerk.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cbaoth
I guess clothing has a little to do with it as well? You can reflect different age groups with different dress. I'm about 6'4" so I guess that's on my side :)
Clothing has a LOT to do with it in my opinion. Like I said in another thread, I'm mid-20s and people mistaken me for pre-21 most of the time. I have a young face, not a baby face, but I style my hair sort of messy/dry spikes and wear Abercrombie clothes, so it adds to that younger image.

I say why be in such a hurry to look older? Just make the young look work for you by being trendy and more carefree. What girl wants an old fart-looking guy who has no sense of style?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL....I'm the KING of this situation!! I'm 23 and I'm 4 months older than my good buddy. We go out all the time and people think he's 28-30 and they think I'm 19-20 and some how in a bar with a fake id.

Just like Playfulboy said, ALL the 17-20 year old girls are ALWAYS on me hardcore. Whatever, I take it as a blessing and will keep using it to my advantage.

PIMP

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where Asians come out on top. I'm not saying "top" in that its always a GOOD thing, but we tend to look younger and keep our youthful look longer, relatively speaking.

It's well known that Asian women look like prepubesecent mice until they hit their mid 30s.

It's also kind of true for Asian men. This is probably why when I see an Asian male/white woman couple, I see younger white girls still in college (ages 18-23 or so) with Asian men pushing 30, with real jobs, and ready to settle down. This isn't always a good match though, as they are at different stages in life.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always looked older than I am, but I get younger looking as I get older. When i was in 7th grade I was trick or treating with my 6th (I think) grade friend, and someone thought I was his dad. When I was in 10th someone told me I looked 28. Nowadays I get told I looked 21, except when I'm clean shaven. Then I get told 16-17.

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had quite a few people tell me i look younger than what i am. Most people think i'm 20-21 before i tell them i'm 24 but i'm not complaining.