Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any "Older" DJ's Game 18 year olds?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a 18+ club yesterday, I rarely go to those, but I took a look around me, and a lot of the girls were top notch, I mean tight bodies, perky tits, and ass's, they actually made an effort to dress up(some classy and sexy, and others flat out skanky, I saw some girl look like a hooker with her nice round ass popping out I didn't mind though :p ), compared to some of the older clubs were women just show up in jeans and a hoodie sometimes. 80% Of the girls I saw were in dresses.

My question is would you ever date a girl that young? I honestly can't relate to them, when you game them what do you talk about? Justin Bieber? Taylor Swift?

Last night I just kept it fun and teasing but for once I felt like the "old guy" at the club.

Thoughts

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Sure, if you can pull one.

I dunno about DATE date...I'd take her out a couple of times and/or lay pipe in her, but I don't think we'd have much to talk about.

Tough to get 18 year olds drunk, though...there are legal implications if things go sour. 21-23...now THEY are usually fun. 24+...then you get into the relationship drama wh0res.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
My question is would you ever date a girl that young? I honestly can't relate to them, when you game them what do you talk about? Justin Bieber? Taylor Swift?

Last night I just kept it fun and teasing but for once I felt like the "old guy" at the club.

Thoughts
Yes, I've messed around with them and the key I've found is not trying to relate to their young kiddie crap. Screen them for the ones that can relate to you instead, that are "mature for their age" so to speak and want an older more mature guy.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CrashOverRide said:
Exactly Nutz..... Basically don't try to relate to her age and interests but make her try to relate to yours. You therefore control the frame and hoops
Exactly, you will feel yourself get dumber if you listen to their bs, it's amazing the things they don't know, i.e-good music. As far as the 18+ clubs, I have to been to a few recently and it seems as though the 18-20 year olds are always the hottest in there, they put the 23-24 year olds to shame. I guess it's because they aren't fat yet and still new to the scene so they aren't angry cvnts.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl who turned 18 the day I moved back to my college town. I met her when I was here for about a month, just dancing and making out. We ended up hanging out several nights in a row, the third night we ended up at my place, just completely naked for 14 hours, having sex, sleeping, making out, just laying there..

It was pretty incredible. My game was not at the point at 18 where I was with a girl like that. Her body was different, her boobs were big but tight! and way better than the trashy 23 year old I was dating before I moved. The sex was amazing, I also haven't had it for a while but still it rocked me. I took it to her as hard as I could, switching up between soft and intense.

I made a couple mistakes, in my mind fog of dopamine and alcohol, I remember saying the word "our", then I was like ****, what is wrong with me.

I was starting to get into this girl, so after seeing her for a minute the night after we hooked up, I pulled back and didn't call or text for 4 or 5 days. I felt like I had to do this because I was starting to feel some irrational, withdrawal type feelings after messing around with a girl like that all weekend. She was short with me on the texts the next weekend, we didnt hang out. Randomly asked her the following week if she wanted to go for mexican, we did, it was fun and we made out for a while.

THEN this weekend, I texted her at night, a big party night at my school, and some guy calls me from her phone. I told him to F* off, and it really got to me. ****ed with my emotions at first, until I realized a girl this age and maturity, and just starting college, is not a good match for someone my age for a LTR or maybe even an STR longer than what I had that weekend. I called her the next day, she picked up and was kinda nervous, then I asked her what the deal was and she said she didn't know how it happened and she had to go.

I don't really care about this amateur bull****, and still want to hook it up. If it was a girl who was LTR material, I would next. But I have realized she isn't, and I just want to get what I can out of it now i guess.

Anyway that's been my only recent experience like that. It was really fun, sex was pretty good. But drama comes with it, and it's like high school drama because that's where they just came from..

EDIT: I meant to also ask for any advice anyone has, on this situation. lol.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've "gamed" women younger than 21 but it usually amounts of me trying to get them to talk the least amount possible and escalate the quickest way possible. 18 - 21 seems to be such a clueless age for women as far as the world is concerned. So it's hard to engage in conversations with them. Basically, it'll happen if one of them happens to be 20 at a club, but I don't actively go out to a mall seeking one.

22 - 25 is a little better.

Some are still a little too "green" but as squirrels said "Good to lay pipe, not so much to date date"... that's why my plates that are younger than 24 usually don't last more than 2 to 5 outings. After that, there's too much conversation involved and it actually drops my IL for them.

Weird. I thought once I made it to 30 and started getting in better shape, the world of women much younger than me would become my automatic oyster. Now, I'm not so sure I actively want to seek someone that young.

DJ SO STEVE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all women that are under 21 are immature. You get the good bounch of mature young ones that are into older guys because boys their age are all goofs.

I've been with quite a few young ones 8-9 years younger than me. I don't see anything long term really. I'd say 1 in 10 would actually work out for an STR.

Have to admit though that their age group is a fun bunch to hang around as they have a lot to learn. And if you can teach them a thing or two, that can take you a long way.