Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you guys ever coach other men? Whether free or for money?

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Why yes.....yes I have. Got phone numbers and they would call me for advice. I don’t charge. Just glad to help a guy out.
Yep yep thats how it goes. Never charged either . Was just great to be able to impart some of my knowledge. Though it got time consuming. Can't be spending an hour to two hours talking to a guy about women. I rather show than tell, but I truly believe nothing beats experience. I don't think you can ever teach game. The guys who believe that,end up like the miserable *******s on here who are super cynical and probably not spinning any plates.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I’ll assist in situations from time to time. My ex BF (enormous player) and I both know the game cold. We would get asked about situations sometimes when we were out...we might say, Gee, let’s go to Denny’s & chat about it at the end of the night...my BF would tell guys, listen to BE, she knows the game better than I do...

My ex was better at the seduction side and STR game, I am attuned to that but I’m better at LTR game since that’s more my wheelhouse.

But social interactions are endlessly fascinating and my ex & I used to observe & break down night game for fun just between us watching the way people interact in an environment. We spent countless hours enjoying music and a drink and people watching.

So I will help or coach sometimes. In fact one of the guys we had coached actually ended up dating & marrying his target “dream girl”. They are super happy & have a young child now. We gave the same advice given around here. Be the man. Make her FEEL. Hold frame. Lead. Do not pedestalize. Etc.

My ex and I used to joke about that we should charge. Never have...
That's awesome. I've heard of some woman coaching guys in the past, but never came across one. I guess that makes a lot of sense. In any of the circles I've b een in, I've always been known as the player despite always knowing one or two guys who I felt were better suited for that label. Though, the older I got , the more I realized that not every girl goes for the same schemes. Now I enjoy messing around and discovering the complexities of vastly different psychological mindsets and characteristics that set women apart rather than objectify them all as a product. I'm always fascinated when I come across an introvert, or a girl who migh be super standoffish, bpd types, histrionic, etc. I also culminated a lot of knowledge about personality traits based on zodiac signs.. That **** actually blows my mind at how well people fit their zodiacal traits .