Any of you get your one-itis's?

TheJazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this topic was just at test to see if the 1440 minute restriction on posts applied to topics or not. I was going to type up a huge post in the discussion forum, but wasn't sure if it was worth the effort because I might get the whole "you're not allowed to post yet" error. But now that it works, I may as well turn this topic into a discussion about something.

Have you guys ever got a girl you had one-itis for?

Ben7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, oneites for over 2 years, got her, been together since 2008. First weeks were the best of my life, then it falls in the background and your priorities shift to other stuff like college, fitness and making something out of yourself. It's one area I don't have to worry about ;) good times

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I had 4 one-itis's so far LOL.. I ended up getting the last 3, the first one I never slept with 'cause I moved away to a different state shortly thereafter. She just recently added me on facebook and she is married with kids and not nearly as good looking as she used to be, (funny how that makes things better lol).

The last 3 that I actually did end up sleeping with, I ALWAYSSSS felt a whole lot better after sleeping with them and eventually lost the one-itis. I think after you sleep with a girl you had a one-itis for, and you really nail her good, you eventually lose the one-itis shortly after that. One-itis is something you should try to stay away from obviously, as it puts undue pressure on the situation and actually makes you less likely to get the chick. It's weird how they happen though, always unexpected, and the last one especially took me off guard since by this time I was well known as a master player. But there always comes that one that kinda "gets you" I guess lol and you fall under the terrible one-itis spell. One thing that definitely helped me is that at least I KNOW that I CAN love other girls, as the first one-itis you think "i'll never be able to find another girl like this". and then when you do it's like "what the heck was I thinking", after a couple of them though, you realize taht this is a temporary feelign and that NO MATTER what happens, you WILL find another girl that you like just as much.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheJazz said:
You know she could lose interest in you and dump you some day yeah?
His working on himself, she won't lose interest!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oops, my bad. Wrong thread to move.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah. I got all but one....but that last one could still happen someday.

Longest was a 5 year oneitis, from a girl in high school. She was LJBF.

18 years later thanks to facebook, we hooked up and were FB's for 1.5 years, then I got bored with her after she made it clear we had no future.
Those first couple of weeks were really great. The highlight of my year, besides the trip overseas.

Looking back on it now, I was a rebound for her at the beginning of her 2nd divorce. She ended up living with me for a few months
when she got kicked out of her own house and had a restraining order from her husband.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. 3 out of the 5 girls I've had one-itis for in my life I ended up getting. The other 2 I never even kissed.