"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Any of you DJs ever dated a woman who dated anyone famous?

LOOKS

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
14
Age
46
Women love to brag when they've dated a famous person. If so what did she say about him? How did they meet? And why isn't she still dating that famous person? Who ended it with whom?


And for the DJ who has do you feel honored to have dated a woman who has dated a famous person (you got with a woman who dated a celebrity and wants you too) or do you find it a turn off?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
@NaughtyNinja I’ll answer this one as it was directed to me.

I have dated many women who have dated pro-ball players, singers/rappers and other local celebrities. In conversation, they innocuously broach the subject multiple times usually within the first few dates and seemly forget that they brought it up only to repeat the same.

I’m not honored by that but rather a bit turned off, as what they are covertly confessing is that they were pumped and dumped and wear it as a badge of honor.

Quite offputting and not impressive.

I honestly would rather meet up with a troll named Naughty Ninja in a midtown oyster bar in NYC where I stood him up last and talk shop instead of hanging with these type of girls.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I have been with a few who were previously seeing singer, entertainers. One sticks out to me with a smoking hot blonde who told me about Jamie Foxx and that he was really creepy lol I'll leave it at that. Another told me stories who worked at one of the NYC W Hotels.

I didnt care either way nor did it matter to me but most of them were actually really cool chicks.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Not "famous," but years ago, I did date a woman for a while that was very rich and had lots of political and celebrity connections.

I was only making $50k a year at the time, but I had full thick hair and Chadlite looks at the time.

Interestingly, she wasn't pretentious. She was very down to earth. We could talk about deep intellectual stuff AND also switch to dirty schoolboy humor.

I knew it was going to have a short shelf life because she was miles outside of my league, but it was great while it lasted.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
My current gf's ex played in the NHL. I just tell her I don't give a **** about that and so she never really talks about it. I don't talk about my exes so she shouldn't either, famous or not.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Had a ONS with the cover girl for the Coyote Ugly Saloon annual calendar from a couple years back. In my top 5 of all-time lays. A real 9+/10 and fun with a good attitude too.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Dated a Maxim Cover Girl. She was hot but years later she got a nose job and it was like...why the heck did you do that?
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
I haven’t dated any chicks that dated celebrities but my cousin, a doctor, has been divorced twice, she has kids from two different fathers, just recently became exclusive with a professional football player. I met the guy last week, full of money and good looks but beta as fack. We have professional sports players and celebrities locking down single moms who are way past their prime SMH.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
I have been with a few who were previously seeing singer, entertainers. One sticks out to me with a smoking hot blonde who told me about Jamie Foxx and that he was really creepy lol I'll leave it at that.
Funny you mention Jamie Foxx because Owen (Tyler) from RSD used to talk about having to compete with Jamie Foxx for women in Los Angeles. He must be a big presence on the pickup scene.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
This has turned into a brag thread. So I'll chime in.

I dated miss North Carolina for a while. She had been with many high profile dudes.

I banged a Redskins cheerleader for a bit that obviously got ran through by a bunch of nfl players.

And last I dated a news anchor who interviewed many high profile men/women.

All of them were vapid succubus. I much prefer the 6-8 range women for dating. 9s are for ONS. 10s don't exist.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top