Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of y'all been to Croatia?

Reaction score
1) Am I better off flying to Zagreb first or just eating the extra money and flight time to Split or Dubrovnik?

2) What do the women look like?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are crazy hot. They are all over the balkans.
Go to Zagreb. Dubrovnik is good for a day but then there’s nothing more to do there. Split is great for parties.

drop me a pm if you want further details, I’m originally from the area

Reaction score
women are crazy hot. They are all over the balkans.
Go to Zagreb. Dubrovnik is good for a day but then there’s nothing more to do there. Split is great for parties.

drop me a pm if you want further details, I’m originally from the area
WIll do

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are crazy hot.
I've been told the same thing about Czech, Estonian, Latvian, Slovak girls. Really disapointing. Overrated. I'm sure it's the same thing with Croatian girls.. But I give the benefit of the doubt, I plan to travel the Balkans next summer I'll let you know.

I'm a Slavic girls amateur, the hot girls, you find them in Russia.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've been told the same thing about Czech, Estonian, Latvian, Slovak girls. Really disapointing. Overrated. I'm sure it's the same thing with Croatian girls.. But I give the benefit of the doubt, I plan to travel the Balkans next summer I'll let you know.

I would Say North Italy,South France and Spanish women from Andalusia are the best looking. They have the right mix of north European and Mediterranean.

Reaction score

this is how I feel about European women in general lol

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to ruin your hopes here but I think it is pointless to travel for the women, especially if you are going to the Balkans. Everything there runs on social circle game and from what I hear, Europeans have become a lot more clannish and cliquish since the refugee crisis and COVID.

Instead, travel for the scenery and the views. In all of my years of traveling to other countries, I notice that tourists hooked up with other tourists and locals stayed away from it all.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is how I feel about European women in general lol
I think the big draw to European women, at least from American men, is that there is a much lower prevalence of obesity/general fatness. From the handful of travels to Europe, I also don't recall seeing women that were overtly trashy looking like something you'd see at any local wal mart.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the big draw to European women, at least from American men, is that there is a much lower prevalence of obesity/general fatness. From the handful of travels to Europe, I also don't recall seeing women that were overtly trashy looking like something you'd see at any local wal mart.
Depends on where you went in Europe I guess. Eastern European women keep that feminine vibe to them but man I was blown away by how trashy French and British women are. French women are on par with American women in terms of their trashiness.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on where you went in Europe I guess. Eastern European women keep that feminine vibe to them but man I was blown away by how trashy French and British women are. French women are on par with American women in terms of their trashiness.
I do know the U.K and Ireland has a lot of that from when I was there. I've never really been to France, sort of but not really, but I've travelled throughout the nordic and alpine areas of Europe, plus a bit of northern Italy, and don't recall seeing anything like that in those countries. Ireland and UK also have a much lower standard of basic education, even compared to here in the U.S.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do know the U.K and Ireland has a lot of that from when I was there. I've never really been to France, sort of but not really, but I've travelled throughout the nordic and alpine areas of Europe, plus a bit of northern Italy, and don't recall seeing anything like that in those countries. Ireland and UK also have a much lower standard of basic education, even compared to here in the U.S.
France seems to have become quite ratchet, when I went, I was surprised by how trashy the women were. Granted a lot of these women were Arab by origin but even the white girls are the types to fight outside of nightclubs and get white girl wasted. TBH, I have noticed that Italian tourists tend to act sleazy and trashy as well.

Just from what I have seen, the Brits, French, and Italians are some of the most poorly behaved tourists and the worst when out at the clubs.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ireland and UK also have a much lower standard of basic education, even compared to here in the U.S.
Only an American could say something so stupid.

Anyway OP - go to Split, go to a festival, great vibes. Good weather in the summer too.

Reaction score
So it turns out my friend hasn’t been to Prague and we were both looking at a city we haven’t been to so Prague might win lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it turns out my friend hasn’t been to Prague and we were both looking at a city we haven’t been to so Prague might win lol
Prague is good, gets cold in winter. I went in 2015.

My first night there I got drunk and lost my friends. My phone died as I hadn't had time to charge it, had all the details of my hotel on it. I had no idea what to do. I met some girl in James Dean bar (it's in the Old Town) who took me back to her place, charged my phone and took me to my hotel the next day. Czech people are great, very friendly, you will have fun in Prague. I ended up losing my phone in a brothel on the 2nd from last night. Apparently, it fell out of my pocket onto the floor.

Anyway 1 week later I'm in the office and some guy contacts me, he found my phone and wanted an address to post it to. I gave him my work address and a few days later my phone arrive, with mini czech bottles of vodka and brandy and some other cool stuff. That dude did al that for nothing, he wouldn't accept my money. I had my watch stolen off my wrist during that holiday too. I was a mess back then, be careful and don't drink too much.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Am I better off flying to Zagreb first or just eating the extra money and flight time to Split or Dubrovnik?

2) What do the women look like?
1. It's a tiny country so it practically makes no difference. From many places in Europe eg London there are cheap direct flights to all of these places.
2. The women are hot, but in the tourist towns I wouldn't rate your chances. Zagreb would be better for meeting local women.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slavic women in the Balkans are tall. You'd better be at least 6'2" before you try to approach them.