“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Any movies that helped you understand attraction or flirting?

Butterfly!

New Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Location
Kingdom Of No JUANS!!
Hey everyone, I’m trying to improve my confidence and social skills with women. Do you have any movie recommendations that helped you understand attraction, flirting, or confidence better? I’m open to any genre as long as it has good examples of social dynamics or dating situations. Thanks!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Prepostereax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
201
Reaction score
225
Threads like this crop up every so often, here's the latest

In general though, looking to Hollywood for dating tips is like asking the owner of a fish farm how to catch fish
I don't think any movie or TV show is a good model for learning seduction.



The seducer is as good or bad as the writer wants them to be, just as with the willingness of the women who surrender to them.
 
Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,622
Location
US
The Sean Connery era Bond films.
 
Top