Any men's fashion, style forums or websites?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a member of styleform.net have been for years

also thefedoraloundge.com but that's real niche stuff

badgernblade.com if you want to learn how to shave

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no fashion plate. I always mean to start but never bother. My lack of fashion doesn't keep me from getting respect or getting laid so I go for comfort. I wear alot of nerd tees, band tees, and sports tees since I am a nerd who likes music and sports. I also wear slim or bootcut dark denim jeans with addidas sneakers (i have a couple different colors depending on shirt color). When I try and dress up a little bit women tend to laugh because hey, it's not me.

I do have polos, khakis, oxford and boat shoes for when I absolutely HAVE to wear them!

But, sometimes for inspiration I check out www.primermagazine.com

They are a good jumping off point.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just ask myself, "How would a man dress for this occasion in the 1960s?" And then I do that.

I am never underdressed.

If there's trouble, with color-matching say, there are reference books available for 20th century men's dress that are anything but gay.

milojko999

Reaction score
wiiliamcooper52 said:
Yes Andy form is the best mens clothing forum after sosuave forum
Does anyone know what is the cheapest clothes online store for good top brand copies ???

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you really have to do is look better than the average dude which is pretty easy. Just wear shoes that aren't filthy and clothes that fit right.

Bokanovsky

Banned
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
Black or navy blue suits are allowed. Grey suits or anything else is not conservative and stands out and can possible get you cut from the hiring process.
Your suit jacket should be buttoned at all times unless you are currently sitting. If you stand up, button the jacket immediately.
Black suits are for dinners and funerals. Wearing a black suit to your day job is major faux pas unless you are a doorman or a Secret Service agent. Navy and charcoal are standard colours for business meetings, interviews, etc. Lighter greys and blues are less formal but acceptable for most occasions, especially in the summer. Brown/beige/taupe is also acceptable...if you are over 85 and/or a small town car salesman.

ToddShelton

Reaction score
Many of websites are available of men's fashion, style or websites just search out in Google you can find many popular website and forums. Some of popular website and forums as according to me is -

City-data (Forum)
Fashionbeans.com(Forum)
thefashionspot.com ( Forum)
Todd Shelton ( Website)

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Check This Site Out

Ease said:
I realised that a men's fashion forum is an oxymoron. Real men shouldnt have a passion for fashion. Thats gay.

Fashion apparently means odd and emasculating clothing that requires too much thought and is more about trend than looks.
http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/videos/

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbAUemeg-KyeARjtMCCi9rCGOyYulmmRe

Build Your Wardrobe | Style Tips For Men | Build An Interchangeable | Minimalist | Casual Wardrobe

There's no gay about Antonio Centeno. He's from the Texas panhandle, a former USMC officer, a regular dude with a cute Ukrainian wife, three kids, who lives in rural Wisconsin. He doesn't explicitly say it, but he's intimated that one of reasons that he started Real Men Real Style is that regular dudes couldn't relate to the metrosexuals and gay dudes that seem to dominate the fashion industry. He wanted to show regular guys could care about their appearance, and not come off as having "too much sugar in their Kool-Aid."
If you watch every video, you'll have a foundation on where you want to go with your particular style.

Ladybug3 said:
do you guys know some sites about office shoes?
Go to Real Men Real Style and do a search for shoes. Also, click this link, Shoes & Accessories http://www.wellbuiltstyle.com/a-basic-guide-to-dress-shoes-part-1/

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Dress a couple steps out of time.

You'll get noticed a bit more if you are the one setting the style as opposed to trying to follow **** some faggot has deemed acceptable and unacceptable. Being an 80's and 90's kid, I wear the stuff I wore as a teen, rave pants, tshirts, hoodies... stuff with my fav cartoons on it from when I was a kid: ThunderCats, Transformers... that kinda stuff.

Also alternatively I suggest you get a T-shirt press and press your own damn logos: MGTOW across your shirt would be so much cooler than some gay fashionistas name. I've got a tshirt/button and hat press and I use them all, I only wear what I want and stuff I like.

Apparently this is the NEWEST style for club/dance wear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twqM56f_cVo

Whats old is new again, cant go wrong with 1930's,40's and 50's.