Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any knockout punches?

Reaction score
got a boxin contest thing comin up so id like 2 be prepared. anyhow i was just wonderin if any1 know any knockout punches also where is the most sensitive spot(place hurt the most when bein punch) on ur face.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you actually boxed before? cause the first thing they will teach you in boxing / muay thai before you step in the ring is to keep your chin down. An uppercut to the chin is the fastest way to taking a nap on the canvas..

if you haven't trained in a boxing gym before, why are you going to a boxing tournament man? do you wanna get knocked out? go train first man.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, this is prob when him and his friends put gloves on and hit the sh*t out of eachother! Just make sure you show a lot of aggression, and keep your chin tucked! Elbows in also!

If you are going in a proper tournament (of which I doubt), you are going to be KTFO!

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chin is the weakest spot. If you get hit there you'll be walking down shaky street for a good few minutes.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I hope your talking about fight night round 2 and not actual boxing. :p

On a side note I had a slobber knocker with Jake Lamotta today. (I was hopkins) Went all 12 round. We both knocked each other down twice. Both our faces was all f'd up. I was also playing on the hard difficulty setting. I won on the scorecard though 118 to 111. I've noticed I JAB a lot I had 485 jabs landed in the fight. I hardly ever go to the body only had 12 body shots landed.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
any punch to the chin will do the trick...also dont overlook the body punches...ive probably put more guys out of the fights with body punches than head punches.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, don't forget about the nose. I'm surprised no one mentioned it. A broken nose can really fck someone up and after they get hit, there is like a unconscious mechanism that will make the persons eyes water, blurring their vision.

But don't count on someones broken face that their body isn't gonna stop coming after you.

DanishDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP¤¥¤JI�GALO
got a boxin contest thing comin up so id like 2 be prepared. anyhow i was just wonderin if any1 know any knockout punches also where is the most sensitive spot(place hurt the most when bein punch) on ur face.
Do a left jab at the same time you move your left leg to the left, follow up with a right cross. With a little luck your opponent isent turning to face your change in position and you should be able to hit him from the side behind his right fist.

good luck.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
A heavy blow to the side of the neck will drop anyone. A boxing glove will be too big to land this, though; a martial arts glove might get it done.

The classic "knockout punch" in boxing is behind the jaw, at the nerve center. You can feel this point on your own face -- just press hard behind and above the hinge of your jaw; feel around until you press on something that hurts. That's what you want to hit. I've never done it but I've seen it done. The trick as I understand it is, you can't hit it when you're facing your opponent straight on. You need to use a straight punch from the side or a hook that "snaps" back toward you. You don't have to hit it hard, you just have to know where it is and hit it just right. It's a finesse thing.

If you're new at this, my suggestion is just beat on his brain housing unit until he sees electric purple Cheetos. He'll go down.

There's a Marine boxer on this board somewhere. I forget who it is. I'd suggest you search for him and ask him.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The classic "knockout punch" in boxing is behind the jaw, at the nerve center. You can feel this point on your own face -- just press hard behind and above the hinge of your jaw; feel around until you press on something that hurts. That's what you want to hit. I've never done it but I've seen it done. The trick as I understand it is, you can't hit it when you're facing your opponent straight on. You need to use a straight punch from the side or a hook that "snaps" back toward you. You don't have to hit it hard, you just have to know where it is and hit it just right. It's a finesse thing.
If you want to see how this punch is done, go on Limewire or Shareaza and download the Mirko CroCop vs Bob Sapp fight. CroCop knocks out Sapp in the first few seconds of the fight this way.

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mindovermatter that bob sapp and cro cop fight was gr8, i love those knockout punches.

AmazingTricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good example of a KO, but it's just ONE punch.
That dutch boy bojangles whooped Sapp's ass tho.
Poor bob.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
If you want to see how this punch is done, go on Limewire or Shareaza and download the Mirko CroCop vs Bob Sapp fight. CroCop knocks out Sapp in the first few seconds of the fight this way.
Im pretty sure Mirko hit Sapp higher up, because he had an orbital fracture from that punch.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was without gloves, turn your fist inwards a bit, to lessen the contact area. I've heard this jerks brain fluid, or something, and he taps out.

But yeah, chin down, elbows in, always be balanced, don't do it like they do in movies, short, fast movements.

crunk

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahah :woo:

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this was without gloves, turn your fist inwards a bit, to lessen the contact area. I've heard this jerks brain fluid, or something, and he taps out.
Nobody taps out from a punch, he either goes down or not. What the **** are you talking about. Jerks brain fluid??!!