"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Any Indian DJ's out There?

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2002
Messages
308
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA, USA
I think there was a thread on this a long time ago.....but I was curious if we had any new heads around. I'm actually Indian origin but I was born and grew up here. I never had many indian friends growing up, I have a lot more know in colllege, but I have still never actually gone out with an Indian girl. Somehow, I've always liked white, latina, and some Asians better, and I've done fairly well with them. But then again, I have less Indian upbringing than some others, and I actually look kind of Latino or Middle Eastern. But I was wondering what some of you other guys experienced with Indian girls, or as an Indian dude trying to DJ other girls? Non-indian guys, feel free to weight in (lol I always get in on the discussions about black guys and everyone else).
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
im south asian.. not all indian.. some pakistani...
so yea im brown.. i get better results with brown girls... they find me hotter so initial value building is easier... i don't look brown... i have the features... but to white ppl i could be anything they have no idea.. A big issue is alot of these indian girls got indian parents and this is somewhat of an obstacle. i find indian girls hot tho..


my .02
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Are you American Indian? If so I can hook you up with an American Indian dude who follows the pimp-tight way of life named Salishan and another named Argayus or something like that.
 
Top