"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

any ideas gotta make use

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
hey guys, ive been thinkin and ive come to a realization that i can be a pretty boring guy,,,, i got all the confidence in the world but i gotta find something to do, like a hobby or something i can do by myself to improve myself. I was happy with just girls stalkin me every 5 minutes but now i really need something to do, it aint all about the pu$$y.


just list anything thatll keep me busy,

i got a mental block and all ive been doing is working out and sleeping this weekend since i cant totally leave the house:rolleyes:

any ideas? u guys prolly got some creative sh*t,gawd im wasting my life lol


peace, ron
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I suggest you take up something that allows you to be creative.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Nothing I say could help you.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Skateboarding...learn to do that and you can take up snowboarding and wakeboarding pretty easy, all three are fun as hell.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DarkfalconIV

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
409
Reaction score
0
I recomend Art and poetry.(that link in my isg will take you to a site)

Other than that working outs good. Sports, Writing(write a book)
jogging, theater, After-School Programs. Basketball wit friends.

I really like poetry and art. THey allow you to express yourself but whateve you want you'll find jus look.
 

VampireKiller

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
learn the form of dancing called "popping and locking". there is a good form for it on breakdance.com and also I would check out the program "soulseek" where you can download alot of good videos of it. definately a thing the chicks would dig. I'm working on it right now.
 

The Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
39
lifting, artwork, and reading subjects that interest YOU are great ways to make yourself feel good.

also, grab 4-6 of your guy friends and just go hang out once in a while. Not necessarily to pick up chicks, but to have a good time. Friends are a wonderful thing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Joined
May 22, 2003
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Hawaii
heh

thanks guys im tryin that dancing thing and im much busier since its the weekday so im comin up with some ideas for the weekend

peace,
ron
 

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
292
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario, Canada
Check out Meditation, and Astral Projection, and anything else relative to those topics.

Google search for:
"Treatise Robert Bruce"
"Astral projection"
"oobe"
"meditation"

:p
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Try to hang out with friends as much as possible and go to parties etc.... Uhmm hobbies..? go fly a kite? with your location couldnt you surf? except sharks might bite your legs off...
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Try reading. Just a couple of pages off the paper each morning is a good start (if you get the paper at home). If you're deprived of that essential service, well you should read books, and try creating something after, like DarkfalconIV said. Poetry is a good way to express yourself. You can also try drawing, and a million other things. If you like what you're doing, remember that you CAN get very good at it, the key is just to practice. But you have to find your passion first... Good luck man, just search around, there's plenty of stuff to do out there!
 

Quarters

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Mont-Real
Yeah, like Engetsu said, try reading...that's a good start. Writing is also good like poetry or stories. Or, other than working out, sign up to play some sport, I bet you'll have more fun than working out all the time to be in shape. Something that exersizes your mind? And do you work? If not, just search for a job, that'll waste some time AND then, your wallet shall thicken. ;) Anyways, that's my two cents.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
buy some coronos, light up a joint and think about your day that evening, along with some music you like. Not too loud or wild, but not too quiet.
 

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2003
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Location
UNiTeD KIngDoM
Take up wind surfing, once you get on that water, nothign can bother you, not even a chick.

Go book yourself ion for a lesson, ge taught how to do it properly, once youve got a feeling for it, youll never look back.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
you gotta develop a thirst for knowledge, and a thirst to develop new skills. Without the driving thirst to better yourself and take all life can give you wont be going anywhere fast.

I've got loads of wierd skills. Chinese cookery, lock picking, working out, knife throwing, nunchakus, palm reading, tarot cards, coctail mixing, art...and the list goes on.

I might do another big ish post actually on skills, its something i really believe in. Maybe a beginers guide to a whole bunch of different skills that you can use to impress the ladies and better yourself. I dunno if that would really help anyone at the mo, but I figure it cant hurt.

I seem to be in the mood to do big scary posts at the mo. How bizzare....
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
learn bartending, by the time your legally able to serve it you'll have a kickass job
 

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
LOL "smoke a joint" hahahah

i saw this stupid anti-pot ad today at school.
"Things you can do rather than smoke pot: Skateboarding, Read a Book, Hang Out, ...etc.." hahahahaha
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top