Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any good neghits

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im just lookin for some really funny neghits to use. one i got (thats pretty old but its a goody) is you must have fallen out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. so you guys got any

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
Me = king of neg-hits

what about, if your feeling harsh - 'i would say you were looking nice today but i don't want to lie'

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not a neg hit, its an insult.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl: hey, [you], you look cool.
You: Thanks. You don't look too hot yourself.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" to bad your not cute enough for me"

Reaction score
quit stalkin me

chronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
quoting the examples posted won't do very much good. neg-hits are something that should come naturally based on the situation. for example, if a girl complains about being short, say something like, "that's because you are." it's more effective if it has something to do with the surroundings than if it's out of nowhere.
think of it this way: somebody comes up to you and says, "i totally agree with you," out of nowhere. all you're thinking is "what the hell was that all about?" whereas if you had made a statement before hand, it would actually be a logical compliment.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those neg hits are fúckin terrible, save the last two.

if you wanna neghit someone you don't know then just make neghit about a piece of clothing she has or sumthin - NOT AN INSULT. don't wallk up to a chick and say "ur so ugly you hit every branch on the way down after falling off the ugly tree" or "you look terrible today" or anything. there's plenty of neg hit tips on these boards so just search for them.

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of these seem like insults and not actual neghits. I have a rather altitudinous friend named Christian. Great guy, looks like a male model, intelect of an einstein, wit of Groucho Marx. So the day he met his five foot even girlfriend of I can't remember how long this is how their meeting exchange went...

HB: Wow. You're incredibly tall.

C: Wow. You're incredibly not tall...

Initially she thought he was an ass, but like I said, they've been together for I don't know how long.

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
"HB: Wow. You're incredibly tall.

C: Wow. You're incredibly not tall..."

Thats just not funny. Is is even a joke?

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CyranoDeBergerac
Christian. Great guy, looks like a male model

see donny, he didn't need it to be funny.

But apparently this guy thought it was hilarious. Maybe he has a thing for groucho marx or sumthin...i dont know

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I was telling my friends about you." "What did you say?" "I said, 'see that girl over there? Shes a definate butter face.'" "What does that mean?" "In other words, 'everything looks good but her face."'

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
see donny, he didn't need it to be funny.

But apparently this guy thought it was hilarious. Maybe he has a thing for groucho marx or sumthin...i dont know
Whether or not he needs to be funny he usually is. This was not one of the usually's however. He was simply taken aback by the stature of the person making a comment.

Point being...no inane statement is insurmountable, provided its not an outright insult.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by donny osmond
"HB: Wow. You're incredibly tall.

C: Wow. You're incredibly not tall..."

Thats just not funny. Is is even a joke?
I bet you 100 bucks it would be funny if you heard it straight from the guy. It's a perfect example of body language, vocal tone, and posture coming into play to create the ****y + Funny attitude. Notice how the best comedians are funny because of their tones of voice, facial expressions, and the way they stand and tell jokes? That's what I'm talking about, telling the best joke in the world won't ilicit a response unless you yourself are a funny guy.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
"You're so plain."
"Your such a blonde" (when shes not)

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
"You're so plain."
"Your such a blonde" (when shes not)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..o wait - no, that was probably the second worst neghit so far in this post

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ded_Skin_Mask13
quit stalkin me

I used that one on Saturday... I got this chicks phone number from a dance at school on friday night. The next day I went to the mall to see Reloaded. Well we are waiting for 2 oclock to roll around and she and her friends show up. I'm like "look who hasn't known me for a day and is already stalking me!" Then i gave her a big grin. She looked at me like i was crazy and was like "ok dave".

well, i'm never using that one again. It all turned out good though, as i was leavin the theatre she comes up to me put her arm around me and asks for money. I was that confident about a neg hit at that time so I gave her 35 cents to call her parents on a pay phone and ask for more money. She wanted more money so she shoved her hands in my pockets. I said "you wanna play that game?" and i shoved my hands into her back pockets and gave her buns a big squeeze.

Anyways i'm getting off topic.

a good neghit is "you look good enough to work the streets"

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..o wait - no, that was probably the second worst neghit so far in this post
hey, if it works for me... :rolleyes:

and btw, the "You're so plain." i read from a good Dj post so... :p