Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Football Fans?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 17 of the NFL. How are you guys feeling about the playoffs? Personally, today was a sad day as I watched my Jets flail miserably in a game where they could have locked up a playoff spot. They had so much momentum. Now, I don't know who to root for.
A cool superbowl would be Pittsburgh vs. Arizona.

Thoughts?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^wtf

I'm rooting for New England. No teams hotter then Kansas and Seattle and NC.

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
The pies will feature in 2016 finals. North to better their campaign from last year and make the granny. Richmond will drop off and Hardwick is gonna be under the pump. Freo will drop off and the wce will probably go one better than last year.

Hopefully the Hawks drop off, I'd lay an egg if they got 4 in a row. Crows and power will both make finals, Franklin to lift the swans and once again the Queensland sides will remain irrelevant.

Wouldn't be surprised if Fyfe went back to back and hopefully little Gazza gets back to his best. Pendles a smoky for the chaz and Carlton will still be sh!t. Bolts has no clue what he's got himself into meddling with that basket case of a club.
Lol wat

I bet the Superbowl will 2 of the same group of teams we've seen the past few years (Denver, NE, Seattle, Green Bay) I would love for a dark horse team like the Viking or Texans to make a deep run into the playoffs. This could be the Bengals year too, if Dalton doesn't fck up. I'm a Raiders fan so I don't have much to look forward too :(

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol wat

I bet the Superbowl will 2 of the same group of teams we've seen the past few years (Denver, NE, Seattle, Green Bay) I would love for a dark horse team like the Viking or Texans to make a deep run into the playoffs. This could be the Bengals year too, if Dalton doesn't fck up. I'm a Raiders fan so I don't have much to look forward too :(
It's very true that the same franchises tend to dominate the league for years at a time. The Panthers, Chiefs, and Bengals were never really this good. I want to see Pittsburgh play their asses off after stealing the wild card from the Jets.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pittsburgh, Seattle, and Kansas City are all looking great.

I'm pissed off about the Packers. They're rotten!