Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Entrepreneuers here?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend and I are currently in the process of trying to scale a company he started a few years ago. If there's anyone here who could offer some advice or wouldn't mind answering a few questions can you send me a PM? Thanks!

Metanoia

Banned
Reaction score
What type of company do you have and what are your certain goals? Also in which sphere so you work?
Themain things in general for a successful scaling of company are increasing the general amount of legitimate SEO techniques, creating a
blog and sharing more content on it and answering questions on many special online resources. Develop a social media channel if you still
don't have the one, also try to download special tutorials on Youtube.
Adworks and different social networks will be very helpful for you too https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/284913 , using coupons and special bonuses programs boost customers loyalty too. Good software https://idapgroup.com/software-development/ is one of the important keys too, for example you can start from the affiliate programs which help to improve web advertising greatly too. Contest organization can be a productive idea too.
We can discuss this more detailed in PM if you're still interested.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend and I are currently in the process of trying to scale a company he started a few years ago. If there's anyone here who could offer some advice or wouldn't mind answering a few questions can you send me a PM? Thanks!
Checkout mastermind groups in your city. Network. Collaborate. If you get a creepy off putting vibe, avoid like the plague. Nobody cares about first loser. First to the market is Goat. Everyone has ideas. It is about execution.

endurmancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hi" from this new guy. I like biz so I'll bite/add:

I've helped build BIG companies. And it's like anything else: you get what you pay for.

e.g. free advise can be the best advise--and it probably won't be.

Viz the responses so far: off-the-shelf techniques (though perhaps they apply well to your scenario) on the one hand, concept bingo on the other.

Not very helpful--and also not surprising: "scale a company" isn't...specific. It's like saying "business."

When someone says "I'm trying to build/scale a 'business'" the only appropriate response I know is "okay, so WHAT are you busy with/in???"

Added detail would perhaps help others help you. :)