Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any counter-strikers on sosuave?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is anybody a counter-strike freak out here??
I'd like to join some server and play if any of you can help..

I have the client.. i just need someone to invite me to a fast server so my latency is really low and i can kick some a$$.. im in MD

thanks!!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to play it a decent amount, but I never really got good. (My favorite strategy is to use the pump shotty and go for headshots ;) -- a real man's weapon) For the past year, tho, I've mainly been doing starcraft instead.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha obsidian, copy and paste that pm i sent you about my counter-strike life.

basically i was teh sh1t.
I was insane back in the day.
it was like instinct to get head shot, and i didn't even have to think. I'd just automatically twitch and get head shots. Sometimes i didn't even know how i did it.

I'm prob the best with an awp, ANY DISTANCE. even if u have an auto-shotty, i will own you with an awp at close range.... my 2nd would have to be AK. Once you master the spray pattern and control the spray well, you'll be god.

actually my fav would have to be the USP. I luv that gun so much. I spent about 6 months straight just practicing and mastering that gun. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope sorry I'm more a Halo guy.

If any of you have Xbox Live gamer tags feel free to post em here or PM em to me if you are going to be on Halo 3 when it comes out in about two weeks.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be so into cs but then all of a sudden it bored me. Maybe it was because I was too good lol.

Hanzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think we got a reason rite here a lot of guys r now on sosuave lookin for how to get girls... lol

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i used to play so much cs, my god. the memories. and half life death match. I was a nut at HLDM

PectoralisMajor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No - this is not an area for geeking and talking about video games...

Not that there's anything wrong with a quick bash on the console once in a while.

PS - chicks or video games? chicks x 100 every time.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hate idiots who say this isn't the place to talk about games and thats why we're here on sosuave.

no, thats not the reason why, idiots.

it's actually irrelevant.

you have to pretend you're cool (even if you're not) by acting like something's geeky... like video games for example.

in other words you have to put up a facade to get girls, i'm assuming.

i wasn't into CS... more TFC and sniping such as... and Wolfenstein's beach invasion and maps such as.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to LOVE that game in my early teen years. I have the new one here somewhere. If enough guys start playing maybe I'll reinstall it.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We should make a sousuave clan lol, whats ur steam id im navyseal2101 obviouslly.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
We should make a sousuave clan lol, whats ur steam id im navyseal2101 obviouslly.
i wouldn't mind. i think a WoW sosuave clan would be badass... but as long as i don't get obsessed with the game again.

it would definitely bring people closer and less flaming, if you could talk about conflicting ideas while playing a game.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
id do wow if like ppl i knew played it, and ppl i meet on the internet count i suppose ;).

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to play CS. My name was Heaton

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Chicks over video games?

How about YOUR wants over assumed social wants?

Wanting a chick over other hobbies or pasttimes that you enjoy doesn't make you cool or socially acceptable. In fact, it makes you desperate. I play games. I always have, always will.

Girls use that tag line alot. "You pick (____) over me!" Of course!

What if the girl said she didn't like fantasy sports, flag football, reading, investing, lifting, fixing up cars, bungee-jumping, or anything else?

Because women don't like it you shouldn't do it? And girls are the only contrast to gaming?

Please.

It's just about doing what you want, not any specific thing. And to be honest, after a certain time frame, MOST girls aren't worth it. The ones who are, inevitably become your wife or long-time partner. Other than that, I'd rather do my own stuff day-in, day-out.

And any hobby can be so all-consuming it negatively effects your life...but then again, many obsessive people with ridiculous talent also find fame and fortune, so who is anyone to tell anyone what is right or wrong?

A-unit