Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any asians in the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

negativefcf

Banned
Reaction score
Any asians in this place? I am getting somewaht frustrated at the lack of opportunity to mingle with the asian hunnies... i love all the ladies regardless of race but damn, i love them asians =). first gf was white and it was pretty good and damn she was nasty in all the right ways ;). too bad she's only into white guys now. lol

anyway, i am out of college, so its tough. and clubbing in boston is a terrible place to pick asian chicks. clubbing/bars are great for picking up many ladies but not the asian ladies.. i dont know why.. probably because there's a stigma (from an asian girls perspective).. I need suggestions.

Please help a horny asian brother out.

Peace

S

skip the russian

someone ban these useless people who are here just making jokes.........this is the same idiot who said to seduce your father!

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
negativefcf said:
Any asians in this place? I am getting somewaht frustrated at the lack of opportunity to mingle with the asian hunnies... i love all the ladies regardless of race but damn, i love them asians =). first gf was white and it was pretty good and damn she was nasty in all the right ways ;). too bad she's only into white guys now. lol

anyway, i am out of college, so its tough. and clubbing in boston is a terrible place to pick asian chicks. clubbing/bars are great for picking up many ladies but not the asian ladies.. i dont know why.. probably because there's a stigma (from an asian girls perspective).. I need suggestions.

Please help a horny asian brother out.

Peace

Go back to your country.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't report stupid threads, just let them die.

Status
Not open for further replies.