Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any advice?

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I"m 23 and I've never had a gf, never fooled around with a girl, never even kissed one, etc etc. Although I'm not worried about eventually finding a girl, I'm a little nervous about my inexperience. What kind of effects will it have on my first relationship? If there are negative effects, how can I prepare or avoid them?

I've been visiting this board to experience rejections/relationships/elation vicariously. :) Unfortunately, it's probably gonna be a whole new world once I become emotionally involved.

Adr3nalin

Don Juan
Reaction score
you have to take these things in steps dude. Start off small at first, then take it a little further, then a little further. Like if you happen to go see a certain movie this thursday, make eye contact with every girl that seems to catch your eye (and hold the eye contact) and smile at them if they hold it long enough at the same time.

And go home that night and think about how far you got. then next week do the same thing, but take it a little further and if you feel like it, approach, why? because you are a little more comfortable with the way you handled yourself the last time you shouldn't be too dumb ****'n founded to go a little further.

And then take it from there.

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
thx for the reply. i have no problems making eye contact with girls, chattin' them up or what-not, but i can't act on anything at this point because i need to take care of some things. but in the future, when things clear up, i'm definitely gonna get out there and be a DJ

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, try not to consider DJing as a big project that you'll have to spend all of your time like a full time job.

The goal of being a DJ is to be able to DJ while you mind your own business.

I'm writing this because I'm in your shoes too. I'm 22 and have never had a gf, messed around, much less kiss them. That doesn't mean I haven't had opportunities but I've let a lot slip by because of my AFC tendencies. Now, I was on this site since 2000 and thats a frickin 2,3 years on it.

When I first found this site, I dugged into it like no others absorbing a lot but I never put it into that much practice. I always let it sit in the back burner for awhile so my progress was minimal. Actually, I would do a rebound into my AFCdom whenever I start myself all over again with sosuave.

So with that being said, I try to approach, practice being a DJ while I do my daily business such as say hi to strangers a lot, approach girls if they run across my path, squeeze in a date or two, etc.

IMO, I don't think early 20's is too late if you haven't had a gf but I would start brushing it up if I were you and thats what I'm doing now! :D