Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any advice would be appriciated

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough love

All this cogitation is really getting you nowhere. Phone numbers are not an end in themselves. Too much knowledge may not help. Try thinking about all the golf tips you just read while taking a swing and see what happens.

I suggest;

1 Get yourself in a secluded snuggle situation with an experienced girl.

2 Take her hand and put it down your trousers and tell her to feel the quality.

3 Undo your belt and tell her to give you head.

Then you won't have to read any more books on how to pleasure women or continue to see yourself only in terms of having the ability to service women.

I suppose that next you'll want to discuss the problem of what to do if you happen to blow off after she goes to work on you. In your case, no problem.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bauer_23
becasue i had no clairvoyance and thought id be better off getting that other chcks # and trying to get somewhere with that. Desperation makes people do stupid things, and I was looking for something more long term. at the time, I thought trying to work something out that might carry over winter break would be prudent . So now outta the deal I didnt get any action, and the other chick doesnt want anything to do with me!

As for body language, I am not sure if I picked up on anything. I am pretty sure she was attracted in the early going though. Like the last few girls ive tried dating, they lose interst pretty fast and dissapear.
At 1st sex You gonna SUCK. At 2nd prolly also. Trust me, loose viriginity with somebody You dont want to have LTR because for sure when girl sees You suck in bed, You wont LTR her. Really mate.

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
At 1st sex You gonna SUCK. At 2nd prolly also. Trust me, loose viriginity with somebody You dont want to have LTR because for sure when girl sees You suck in bed, You wont LTR her. Really mate.
if I had gotten to the point where id have sex with this girl and lose an LTR, that would at least be something. Point is, I dont care if I suck the first few times. I will care more if I don't get a chance to prove it!

bauer_23

Don Juan
Reaction score
MightyMate said:
ressurecting an old thread here because it is wierd reading this stuff from 9 months ago.

I'll spare the goory details, but 1st time wasnt too bad, I had no interest in pursuing her after the fact ,but she definatly tried getting ahold of me again. it was one of those situations where I said, why not, I won't see her again.

The best advice I think one can acquire form this thread is to get that low. Imagine if I had pursued that girl and gotten with her ; all my bad habits would be reinforced as positive methods to seduce women. The failure prompted quick and decisive change. It turned out to be one of my best semester in college ever, the best way to finish without a question. I had good friends, awsome times and o.k but not great lays. She wasnt even all that hot, and turned out to be a mind case!

thanks again to those who posted advice here back in jan. I'll see you guys on the field ( but probably won't recognize you!) :)