Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any advice on this situation?

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was daiting this girl for like 3 weeks, and it was getting a lil bit serious, mostly on her side as i was really thinking of nexting her, but then we had sort of a fight over the phone and i didnt talk to her for a week or so... then last thursday i got to talk to her on AIM and noticed things were cool but not that cool, it wasnt the same...

So i stumbled with her on this party on the weekend, and well i tried to flirt with her a lil, but well i was really wasted and looked like she did chat me back but wasnt really into it... talked to her next day on AIM she gives me this lame im doing homework excuse to cut down the convo before it started.

But now its funny, im starting to think i really did like her and didnt really wanted to next her, at least not yet lol... guess the most logical thing to do now is to just forget about her and stop trying to contact her and see how it rolls.. now acorrding to the DJ bible, whats the most suitable thing i should do now?

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty common to feel closer to that girl when you feel like she's drifting farther and farther away from you. Like you said you should just next her for now and wait a while until all heat cools down. Learn from your mistakes, game other women, and improve your skills.

What I've actually noticed is that in the relationships (not girlfriend-boyfriend, just flings) that I've gotten into, whenever I avoided a huge argument, I would always be in good terms with the girl afterwards whereas with women I did get in big arguments with, it took months, maybe even years, to rekindle that relationship. Not that you should avoid arguments period, but don't get into senseless ones that young couples always get into nowadays.

And I know this is going to happen, some guy is going to come in this thread here and give you this ****y and funny line that they think will help you win her over. If that happens, please don't take his advice, people here think that having a ****y and funny line for every single situation is the key to getting poon.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should probably be ****y and funny.

Ha.

nicelife

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you thought u had the upperhand cos you werent as attached to her as you thought she was to you..

and now that it seems to you that shes not as interested anymore you want her even more than originally..

just be cool man, you've made the effort to try to fix things, no use obsessing..

start focusing on something else that makes you happy and let her come to you..

if she still feels something for you then it wont be long..
f not, hey theres plenty more where that came from, her lose right?

chin up!

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So pretty much your saying that you thought at first you werent that attached to her, but now that the fight came and you're trying to get her back, its become obvious to you that you're more attached than you thought, only problem is that your efforts to win her back are not working, and things arent the same as they were before.

Heres what I reccommend you do, and do it soon because each day you spend obsessing over this situation, its just going to eat you up more and more emotionally.

Stop contacting her completely. Let her come back to you. This will be the real decider of how things will move forward. If she does come back to you and contacts you, and if it seems that shes back to "normal", maybe then you can consider giving it another shot. If she comes back to you, but says something along the lines of not wanting to go out anymore (even though you havent spoken to her), you reply back and say something along the lines of "Umm yea I already ended this thing earlier when I stopped talking to you...I dont put up with all this girl drama and crap that you're giving me, I have better things to do." (and say this in a nonchalant voice to make it seem like you dont give a sh*t about her) End the conversation RIGHT THERE. Trust me it will make you the one coming out on top at the end, and it'll hit her hard at home. Good luck.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah exactly i was trying to patch seems up so i dont have any regrets, kinda like giving her one more chance before i end this whole deal..

well anyways guess i can say im on the good track thx for the advice