Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any advice on older women?

whitedragon

Reaction score
Hey i just hooked up with this chick, we are gettin to know each other, she's hot! im 28 and she's 42

some drawbacks..im more focused on life...soon ill get a job and a nice ride...

1. she likes to spend money like crazy...im conservative
2. she wants to have another kid by the time she's 45
3. i need to know what to expect from older woman, if they share a common trait among themselves.
4. pros and cons?

any advice is greatly appreciated:cheer:

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whitedragon
Hey i just hooked up with this chick, we are gettin to know each other, she's hot! im 28 and she's 42

some drawbacks..im more focused on life...soon ill get a job and a nice ride...

3. i need to know what to expect from older woman, if they share a common trait among themselves.
4. pros and cons?

Heyjose25points, pressure0354

Do not confuse the guy, ok...if you are in you very early 20s what kind of chicks you consider older? Probably 25-28.

I am not very old, but I consider 24-26 women are too young and still often immature.

whitedragon,
I prefer older women: usually they know what they want, they are more starighforward, they play less games (still they play though), they are better conversationalists, they like you more than women of your age...

Cons: if she wants something and you are not willing to at least compromise - she wont be accomodating: she knows her time is going fast and she wants a guy who she will like...
i.e. I think they tend to compromise less. If she wants a child and you dont, she won't change her mind.
If she likes to spend money - she won't stop. She will not change.

Note that if she is hot, that means she was hot before too: that means she had her share of games early in life. i.e. she is a problematic girl, but her age somewhat alleviated her negative traits.

I personally in general like older women: less flakiness, smarter, better communication.
How did you meet her by the way?

scordate

Don Juan
Reaction score
older women are more mature ( duh ! )

they most likely know more in bed aand about what they want

but as LTR when you are 28 and she is 42 ?

Houston - we have a problem !

women from 40 - 50 tend to blossom one last time, before they reach menopause

so the good looks she has now at 42 will have diminished at 45 and disappeared at 50

perhaps she will age with grace; you dont know, but have a look at her mother !

however; and here is the clinch; when she turns 50 you will be 36

you do the math

so enjoy it while it lasts

/ scordate

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whitedragon

Not to say that this one represents the views or needs of all women her age but d@mn, what else do you need to know about THIS ONE???!!!

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the local paper there were marriage pics today. One dude looks like he's standing with his grandma. That was his wife. She says, "Sure, there is a 20 year age difference, nobody thought we'd make it, but we've been together for 17 years."

So go for it, but don't expect her to ever let go. Personally, there is something about wrinkles and gray hair that just makes we want to puke.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What?!

A 42yo woman can still have kids? The odds of that even happening for her are pretty slim. After 35yo, their chances of getting preg go down big time.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your goals? 42 is awfully old. If you want an LTR you're going down the wrong path especially if you want children. If you just want to learn sexual technique and manners (you'll be a womanizer after she is done with you) maybe it's okay.

I wouldn't do it though.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have good clean hot sex and fun. Other than that, don't do it! Read the book «In praise of older women». It will give you insights.

Surely you must know that having a kid with her would be foolhardy at best and probably a crazy idea. Come on, there are other women closer to your age and interesting around you for having your children and/or for making life plans.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What?!

Originally posted by Genghis Juan
A 42yo woman can still have kids? The odds of that even happening for her are pretty slim. After 35yo, their chances of getting preg go down big time.
Women can have children until they hit menopause. That can happen well into a woman's 50's or possibly later.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: What?!

Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Women can have children until they hit menopause. That can happen well into a woman's 50's or possibly later.
Yes but the risk of complications increases, such as birth defects and delivery is much harder on the woman

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true that women can have babies into their 40's but that is a rare exception. Studies have shown that the probability of a woman getting pregnant after the age of 35 goes down very dramatically. Furthermore, doctors consider women giving birth after the age of 35 high risk. The health of the baby is also at a significant risk, in the unlikely case that a woman can actually get pregnant in their 40's.

Anyways, the probability of a woman getting pregnant in her late 30's and later is low enough that guys shouldn't really bother with that age group if they want to have kids IMO.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how rare or how complicated you may think it is(women in their 20's can have complications too y'know), more women are either waiting or having additional children later in life. You can kid yourself that women won't want to have children at that time, but we've all experienced women that have done something that doesn't seem logical.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm just going by what I've seen in the news. Older women realizing that all the hype about having kids in the 40's is way overstated. They showcased several women who waited to settle down in order to establish their careers. Then afterwards suddenly realizing that they are just too old and infertile to have kids. It was something on Dateline I think. The point of the article was that women today think for some strange reason that the biological clock has been turned back when it has remained the same. The only difference is that more women are having kids later in life, but it doesn't mean that actual chances of having kids later on is better than ever.

But anways, you're right, since when do women actually think logically and submit to a man who present a well put argument? Never. ;)

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My grandmother had all her children over 40 and there were no fertility clinics back then. 40+ doesn't mean no babies. Watch out!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iveyleeger
My grandmother had all her children over 40 and there were no fertility clinics back then. 40+ doesn't mean no babies. Watch out!
They'll learn the hard way.