Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any advice on buying a business?

LongBeard

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. I originally came on here for dating/women advice, via Rollo Tomassi's stuff. This is my first post, and I'm actually going to make it about buying a business.

Does anyone on here have any successful experiences in buying businesses? Any good books or material to suggest on the subject? Where to go to find them being sold (the businesses)? I'm an online (solo)entrepreneur, but I'm now looking for a bit more challenge, and a lot more cash flow.

I imagine that it's like buying a used car (well, not exactly, but since I have no experience in it, I have to draw for some kind of relation). You have to know what you're looking for, have a checklist to look over before you take the plunge and hope for no big surprises. This sort of thing I'm asking about.

For now, I'm doing my research businesses for sale, which for now means Googling. First want to see what's on the market and what piques my interest and what I feel I can get into. I'm interested in both online, traditional, and franchises.

Happy2020

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi also new on here, saw your post by chance whilst looking around. Google is a good place to start, as well as a chamber if commerce or similar. Not sure where you are based?

tomfor

Banned
Reaction score
Hey. I think you need to start with a small business. For example, open your own small website for the sale of goods. Over time, directions can be changed and experimented until you find a suitable option.

tomfor

Banned
Reaction score
Hey. I think you need to start with a small business. For example, open your own small website for the sale of goods. Over time, directions can be changed and experimented until you find a suitable option.
Another option is to buy a franchise.

Shannon Kasper

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum. I originally came on here for dating/women advice, via Rollo Tomassi's stuff. This is my first post, and I'm actually going to make it about buying a business.

Does anyone on here have any successful experiences in buying businesses? Any good books or material to suggest on the subject? Where to go to find them being sold (the businesses)? I'm an online (solo)entrepreneur, but I'm now looking for a bit more challenge, and a lot more cash flow.

I imagine that it's like buying a used car (well, not exactly, but since I have no experience in it, I have to draw for some kind of relation). You have to know what you're looking for, have a checklist to look over before you take the plunge and hope for no big surprises. This sort of thing I'm asking about.

For now, I'm doing my research businesses for sale, which for now means Googling. First want to see what's on the market and what piques my interest and what I feel I can get into. I'm interested in both online, traditional, and franchises.
Hey there, whatever business you'll come across or you intend to buy, make sure you have complete knowledge about that Industry or else the seller of the business will rip you off your money making false claims about his business. And Make sure you negotiate the price like crazy, because any business that is being sold will generally be overly OVERLY priced. Hope this helps. Peace.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A business is simply an extension of your will.

A business is a machine, you put a $1 in and over time and effort, that dollar will transform in value... So, can you stay afloat for its length of investment and can you afford to buy the effort required.

When my great, great grand parents came here, they were slaves, slaves of their own enterprise, but slaves nonetheless... Because of their investment in themselves and their children, it has afforded several generations, including mine, a lifestyle we would not have otherwise.

So, a business is more than just a machine or an extension of your will, it can literally be a vehicle for you to impact the lives of people, not even people in your family, but just generally everyone, not just going through the throws of conducting good business as well, but also influence.

We see the businesses that possess the height of influence, they seem to have minimal problems and maximized solutions... Not just in their industry either but across all industry.

So, if you end up buying a business, one of the things you want is a team that can continue to lead while developing new strategies to new problems, which means really, you are investing in people more than just a business and when certain faces depart from certain businesses, those businesses are never the same again.

Business is more about human nature than finance.