"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Any advice for me?

xsonik

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Romania
Hi All, I'm fairly new to this forum, but I must say I am glad I found it. Women have all these magazines and tv shows(even networks) that they can turn to for advice to fck with guys heads. Yet we have very few resources. Did anyone realize this? Anyway, heres my story. I was at a church retreat recently and I met this girl named Christine. Christine was pretty and smart, and nice. I asked my two guy friends if any of them liked her (to follow the guy code), and they said no. So I went for it, got her number and sn. Things were going fine until one of my friends named John TRIED to ****block me, and talked to her behind my back. He is very pathetic and lied to me twice about it. I would have been cool if he just told me the truth the first time, but no he had to act immature and mess it all up. He said he "fell for the girl after he talked to her". Which I think is BS, I think it was just his hormones and Christine's prettiness controlling him. Controlling him to the fact that he confessed his love to her and freaked her out. BIG MISTAKE! You see, they did not truly know each other, and he revealed his feelings right away. Anyway, it turns out she's "commited" to her ex-boyfriend. Unlike that dumbass John kid, I played it cool and talk to her like a regular person. We flirt most of the time we see each other, whether it is non verbally or through words. Do you guys think I have a chance with her? Or should I move on? I am just trying to play it cool for now, be a little mysterious and ****y. Any advice would be helpful. I can't tell if she's flirting for attention, or she really likes me.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2004
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Do both. Take a chance with her and move on. If she says yes then you can date casually and still try to meet women on the side. And if it gets serious you can stop meeting other women. If she says no then it's better to have to deal with the rejection now before this blows up any bigger.
 

xsonik

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Romania
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
Do both. Take a chance with her and move on. If she says yes then you can date casually and still try to meet women on the side. And if it gets serious you can stop meeting other women. If she says no then it's better to have to deal with the rejection now before this blows up any bigger.
I think what I'm going to do is keep her on the back burner for later. You see I don't see her often. Her parents are also pretty religious and strict. So yeh, it sux0rs for me! Your right though Dapper Swindler, I'll go meet other women on the side too.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Fortunatelly for you your friend wasn't a dj and made some textbook AFC mistakes. Now, it's up to you to not do the same.

It's BS, she's not commited to any guy really.

Teenage girls will often say they have boyfriends even when the guy they say is their boyfriend isn't into them all that much. To put it more bluntly, a teenage girls boyfriend is the guy that she likes most. Don't be a chicken and back away from a girl that hangs out with another guy.

You ask, "do I have a chance with her?"

I ask,"does she have a chance with you?"

That's right ... See yourself as the prize and make her want to win you. You can't lose with this approach.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
confirm DJ Rgeere's response!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top