Any advice for black guys that dont act "black"?

Reaction score
Hahahahahaaha Pharoh, you talk a lot of shyt, you'll be hanging by your balls from a tree if you tried shyt like that - do you think you are gong to have an opportunity to consider all that in the time of battle. Today when you fight you play for keeps - no second chances!!!!! You'll be dead at your first attempt!!

pharoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hahahahahaaha Pharoh, you talk a lot of shyt, you'll be hanging by your balls from a tree if you tried shyt like that - do you think you are gong to have an opportunity to consider all that in the time of battle. Today when you fight you play for keeps - no second chances!!!!! You'll be dead at your first attempt!!
Man are you fuking with me? What is your address u fuk? I'm not scared of you. Anybody here wanna mess with me, you messin' with the best. Now let me go and ride my tricycle before mamma yells at me for not cleaning my room. Hollllllllllla. Hoody-hoooooo.

LMAO. Hanging by my balls? That is some funny shyt. Your probably right though. However, that would only occur if I kept him alive.:D And I'm talking about after battle. When he least expects it.

chili kat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pharoh
Here are some methods I'd use if necessary (depends on the severity of my injuries):

I would wait for an opportunity where he is by himself in secluded area. I would come up behind him, and spray MASE in his eyes. Then, I'd try to tie his hands behind his back, and put a plastic bag over his head (after taping his mouth shut). I would let him scream gasping for air, and watch him struggle for life. What I don't know is should I save him or just let him die? If I save him and let him live, he'll probably try to KILL me. I'm still thinking about that.

Another idea is to do the same thing with the MASE, but instead of doing what I said above, I'd just take some acid and throw it on his face. Thus, he would get permanent damage, and every time he looks at his reflection, he realizes his predicament. Same thing with whether I should kill him, or let him live. Don't know.

The extreme case where he fuks me up real bad, I'd probably kidnap him and take him to a secluded area. There, I'd torture him like taking a butcher knife and cutting up his flesh, giving him unimaginable pain, make him scream for mercy. But the same question arises again. Should I keep him alive or just kill him after I've finished.
You're not healthy.

The last guy that kicked my ass got a beer on my tab. It was done and over right there.

Reaction score
It's no big deal pharoh. I did relay that I was in high school and I was out on holloween night and those boys went to my highschool and all that. At least I thought I had that in my story.

But dude...

you need to quit watching tv. you don't have the nutz to torture somebody.

to do that you need to have a certain sickness inside of you. a total disregard for human life.

go watch the move the passion. watch how the romans beat the living hell out of jesus...and did it very well.

do you have what it takes to beat another man like that? I doubt that very much.

even my sickness for stepping on peoples knuckles and other things when I go into that red state doesn't compare to sadistacally beating a man and torturing him.

I'm the type to beat him with my own hands. I've always stopped my self in time from killing someone. Logic takes over and you think ohhh **** I could go to jail for this and how could I even get away with it with forensics as good as it is...and reason takes over...and your state shifts...all it takes it that one little shift and your back in the present time.

get some help for what ails you. I studied martial arts and found it very healing. I am now also a Reiki 2nd level practicioner and I do healing.

And of course I do sexual healing on women...lol.

laterz

Reaction score

LOL!

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pharoh
Jesus Christ, why the fuk do you get so defensive over shyyt? If you had mentioned something about the situation beforehand I would of known where you were coming from. I wasn't looking at it from that perspective. Makes sense, nonetheless.

I'm taking this statement in the context of today's society. Like I said, I never try to start something with anybody. But if someone provokes me, I will stand up for myself.

If some dude starts something with me through words, I'd defend myself verbally. If it erupts into physical warfare, I'd try to flee the scene but if not I'd try to DEFEND myself. If the dude fuks me up like a broken arm or something, then I would seek revenge. Here are some methods I'd use if necessary (depends on the severity of my injuries):

I would wait for an opportunity where he is by himself in secluded area. I would come up behind him, and spray MASE in his eyes. Then, I'd try to tie his hands behind his back, and put a plastic bag over his head (after taping his mouth shut). I would let him scream gasping for air, and watch him struggle for life. What I don't know is should I save him or just let him die? If I save him and let him live, he'll probably try to KILL me. I'm still thinking about that.

Another idea is to do the same thing with the MASE, but instead of doing what I said above, I'd just take some acid and throw it on his face. Thus, he would get permanent damage, and every time he looks at his reflection, he realizes his predicament. Same thing with whether I should kill him, or let him live. Don't know.

The extreme case where he fuks me up real bad, I'd probably kidnap him and take him to a secluded area. There, I'd torture him like taking a butcher knife and cutting up his flesh, giving him unimaginable pain, make him scream for mercy. But the same question arises again. Should I keep him alive or just kill him after I've finished.
:D

I told U 2 stop watching soOoOo much Soprano's. I's turning your brains into Alfredo, Capiche? That shyt is not real mayne.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fellow African American, I find it reposive that we as a people expect to have "equal rights" and want to be "viewed as equals" but yet can't get pass our own sterotypes.

I am black, I like certain Rap music, not all. I like Jazz. I am a business man, you would never catch me in blue jeans or shorts, I am articulate and good with words when I talk. Although I played high school basketball I don't play or really watch basketball anymore, I lost interest.

I can go on and on, but what I am trying to say, that I am not only who I am, I am damn proud of who I am. I am my own person.

You will never see my friends call me "white" not because I hate white people, but I don't try to be someone I am not. I don't act "white" I act like William (my name).

Yes I do not get many black woman, espically young ones attracted to me, and I am perfectly fine with that because I am not attracted to them.

I usually date outside my race, but that's becasue I find hispanic and certain white woman hot.

Also to hit upon that was said eariler, it's not the "thug" image that woman like, it's the domanice that comes with the image that woman are attracted to. I have never had a woman tell me " you know what, you havn't killed anyone lately, you need a l ittle more thug in you". I am a man, I act manly, but I am not a thug by any stretch of the imagination.

manwithanaxe

Reaction score
Dont worry about it man **** em all. I'm a blak kid going through the same thing. I play guitar and im into rock, metal, jazz, funk, and blues stuff. It almost ammuses me sometimes how ignorant some people. "why do youlisten to that white music?". I've heard it before. Then I school em. "rock music is a black art form that originates from blues music. Chuck Berry, Bo Diddley, Howlin Wolf, B.B. King-were the founding fathers of rock music. they took blues roots and made up a new style of music. This was going on mostly in the late 40's (not to mention Hendrix. late 60's-early 70's).
I find that if you just do your own thing and dont follow trends, people just tend to find acceptance in whatever you do. People have even said "youre the whitest black person I know.). I guess because i'm intelligent and speak properly and dont use much slang. I usually try to ignore that comment, because in a way, theyre saying that i dont follow certain stereotypes.
youll be ok just do your own thing.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... i had a similar thread about this http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48354

Im a very unique black male if i say so myself... basically the reason for this is because when i was growing up, i hung around with the wrong crowd. All black friends in my neighborhood and we got into nothing but trouble with the police and everything, all i had back then were black friends.

As i grew older the type of trouble we got into became more serious and i decided to find other interests or hobbies and began to branch off and find other friends. I began hanging with some white friends from my basketball team and got into other things such as playing computer games and being on the internet all the time. From that point on i no longer hung with my black friends all the time, instead most of my time spent was with my other friends. I mean i still was cool with them whenever id see them, and i still am, but i just dont hang with them anymore. I go to an all white school.

I love rap, i dress in jersey's and hats (like most black guys), im able to get along with other black people and hang with them just fine, but most people can tell i am slightly different by how i talk. At my college its mostly white so im mostly hanging around white people, but i never think about race when im with them. Only time i wonder about it is when im in a slump with the ladies, i start to look at different possible reasons. As far as not acting black... i guess i can understand where you're coming from. Even though i love rap, i also listen to rock... i like alot of computer games and do things that other "brothas" wouldnt do... but then on the other hand i fit in perfectly fine with them.

At my school i had a group of black guys i was pretty cool with that i went clubbing with and this was all black... so im able to basically mesh with both groups. it's all about just being confident with who you are. The type of person i am, i dont even think about that, i just am confident and have fun with whoever im with. I think a possible reason you may not feel like u relate to other black guys is u feel intimidated by them, after a few years of hanging out with my white friends, i began to have a different view of black guys that i didnt know and didnt feel a connection right away. But since my room mate was black i got to know him and realized that as soon as u get to know them, they're just like any other friend you'll have. A prime example of this is my older friends from when i was younger, when i see them nowadays i get along with them like brothers cuz they're some of my best friends... and they've been locked up, drug dealing, robbing cars, been shot, etc etc... the type of black guys that if i didnt know id try to avoid. But since i know them so well i just view them as cool peoples that i have fun with.

In general what im saying is that ive been on both sides of the spectrum. Having all black friends that i guess fit the stereotypes, and also having all white friends. I still to this day hang out with both types of people. I have yet to find another black guy that can relate to white people the way i do... talk rock, go to white frat parties and have fun, but who can also hang out with all black people and go clubbing.... and being theirself the entire time. I relate to both races with different interests. I relate to black guys with stuff like basketball, rap, clothes, video games.. etc.. but i can also relate to white guys with rock, internet games, poker, computers, or wutever. Nowadays though most of the new friends I make are white since those are the majority of the people im around. I understand where you're coming from man... all i have to say is that you shouldnt worry about it.. you hang with people u share similar interests with or similarities in general.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker

Also to hit upon that was said eariler, it's not the "thug" image that woman like, it's the domanice that comes with the image that woman are attracted to. I have never had a woman tell me " you know what, you havn't killed anyone lately, you need a l ittle more thug in you". I am a man, I act manly, but I am not a thug by any stretch of the imagination.
Yeah, that's a point that not many seem to get. When you get a confident air about you, it doesn't matter if you are wearing Tims and throwbacks, or whether you are wearing a suit and tie. People (especially women) are going to take a step back and say "Oh sh!T, who is this *****? :eek: " Women love confidence and if you can act like a man, walk like a man, and love her like a man, they'll come running no matter what you have on (they'll be yanking it off soon enough). Sure some women might get turned off, but fvck em, you should dress to please yourself and not others.

I'm black, and I know where you are coming from. I was born in Southeast DC but lived in Virginia, mainly because my mom didn't want my sister and I to fall under the influx of drugs/gangs, w/e and have as good as an education as possible. I grew up around alot of white people and because of that, I have the voice of a white guy :D. No worries, I'm trying to make it deeper and project more often for myself, not for any chick to think it makes me sound blacker. And that's what you have to do. Fvck everyone else, why live for them? Dress how you want, talk how you want, and improve to get to where you want to be. I used to think that white women were the sh!t, but after coming to college I realized that there is so much beauty in the world. Black women, Asian women, hell I've even seen some fine Indian women that I would love to fvck. Anyway, my point is to not care about what stereotypes you aren't fitting in. Do you really want to go through your life walking on eggshells, wondering if you are pleasing someone else? Live your life and let the haters whine about you while you are out having fun.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol talk about ignorance.... it must upset this guy that black people are becoming more educated and successful as the years go on.. and theres nothing he can do about it :) So his only option is to be bitter about it in his house while watching helplessly... dont put yourself through that kinda frustration chap

Vince

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be yourself!!! Who said liking rock/metal is "acting white?" That is ridiculous--Chuck Berry was a rock-n-roll musician...
even P.Diddy has done some rock/metal tracks/songs...so what is the big deal?!?!?!?

I am black and I could care less if people think I act white ...black...etc.... screw em!

Vince
The Pink Cookie Killa

NoBull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Player_Supreme is the most annoying person on these forums. I haven't read a single inspiring post by him, all he does is add junk and plenty of it, and it's weird 'cause he's got like 3000 posts. He turns every topic into a black and white discussion. dude quit living in the past.
Take pride in your race, but don't think you're superior, and don't disrespect other races, you racist fool!

PuetroRican_Lover... sometimes he's annoying too, but you gotta love him 'cause he's really funny. :D

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NoBull
Player_Supreme is the most annoying person on these forums. I haven't read a single inspiring post by him, all he does is add junk and plenty of it, and it's weird 'cause he's got like 3000 posts. He turns every topic into a black and white discussion. dude quit living in the past.
Take pride in your race, but don't think you're superior, and don't disrespect other races, you racist fool!

PuetroRican_Lover... sometimes he's annoying too, but you gotta love him 'cause he's really funny. :D
I disagree. Player and PRlover have posted some really good info.

Tuna head has proven him/herself (perhaps both)
to be most annoying.

If you think racism is a thing of the past, just re-read Tuna head's post.

Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
Ding, ding, ding - we have a winner - as backbreaker states, "Women want men who possess a masculine nature" this is the minimum criterion a man must meet in determining whether he is worthy of her company!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tuna Head
Once a NlGGER always a NlGGER!!
Player_Supreme is going to hunt you down like he did with DJ Joey. Don't get him upset or he''ll get on a mission to hunt you down without the dogs!!.

Reaction score
Originally posted by KC_Seductive
I disagree. Player and PRlover have posted some really good info.
What and where would you young inexperienced floundering hesitant minded men be without us!

One of my posts has more insight than the entire DJ Bible!

I was a Don Juan when I was in diapers (back in 1962) - ask my baby-sitter if you don't believe me!!:cool:

Reaction score
What and where would you young inexperienced floundering hesitant minded men be without us!

One of my posts has more insight than the entire DJ Bible!

I was a Don Juan when I was in diapers (back in 1962) - ask my baby-sitter if you don't believe me!!:cool:
LOL!!!!!!:D