Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Antidepressant Taper and Withdrawal

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on Deanxit since 2020 March, 1 pill a day. Started tapering since 2021 August through December. Gradually going down from taking 1 every 2 days, 3 and now 10.

Massive progress due to discovering the RP and Rollo inspiring me to get my **** together. I am not depressed or anxious anymore and feels better than ever.

But withdrawal is starting to kick in and I can't fall asleep, once I manage to sleep it's straight 10 hours without any issue. But that is if I can fall asleep to begin with.

Any thoughts on how I can relief this? I am fixing myself by working out 3 days a week now and learning Japanese everyday but I can't perform well if I don't got no rest.

Help me bros.

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since some of the deanixit side effects are drowsiness and sleepiness, your body is probably trying to readjust itself. I would get some recommended natural sleep aid at the vitamin store, stay away from the pharm variety, and no physical activity before rack time …
Just got this, hope it works. Thanks again man.
Screenshot_20220113-024023_Chrome.jpg

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been on Deanxit since 2020 March, 1 pill a day. Started tapering since 2021 August through December. Gradually going down from taking 1 every 2 days, 3 and now 10.

Massive progress due to discovering the RP and Rollo inspiring me to get my **** together. I am not depressed or anxious anymore and feels better than ever.

But withdrawal is starting to kick in and I can't fall asleep, once I manage to sleep it's straight 10 hours without any issue. But that is if I can fall asleep to begin with.

Any thoughts on how I can relief this? I am fixing myself by working out 3 days a week now and learning Japanese everyday but I can't perform well if I don't got no rest.

Help me bros.
Proud of you for making an effort to be less chemical/drug dependent. Two things:

1) https://www.artofmanliness.com/health-fitness/health/get-better-sleep/

and

2) Look up "neuroplasticity". Try to learn some methods on how to rewire your brain naturally and avoid any drug depency. A good book to read is "Switch On Your Brain" by Dr. Carol Leaf. It has quite a bit of bible references but you can either recognize the wisdom or use theshoppping cart method.

Keep us updated on how you do.

Modern Man Advice

HayashiST

Don Juan
Reaction score
The jump from 3 days to 10 days per pills is giving me headaches and making me less productive. Gotta backtrack and try 5 days instead and go from there. Thanks all.

received_461973075528914.jpeg

Last edited: