"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Anti-Tateists

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
So, now that Andrew Tate’s gone mainstream and almost every young woman on social media knows about him (and has of course labeled him with all the main labels out there), what is your response when you’re interacting with a woman and this topic comes up somehow? I have a 19 year old maybe coming into rotation that’s just given me the old anti-tateism etc. I didn’t say anything to it, as I obviously have more insight into the whole thing than she does. I’m using my redpill knowledge to achieve goals I want to achieve; for this girl it’d simply be to bang etc. I think that’s likely the best thing to do, and you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
That's the best course of action. There's no point trying to change her mind or validate stupidity.

Sounds like people who hate Joe Rogan because the media tells them that he's a racist right-winger, and have never listened to a single thing he's said to form their own opinion.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
So, now that Andrew Tate’s gone mainstream and almost every young woman on social media knows about him (and has of course labeled him with all the main labels out there), what is your response when you’re interacting with a woman and this topic comes up somehow? I have a 19 year old maybe coming into rotation that’s just given me the old anti-tateism etc. I didn’t say anything to it, as I obviously have more insight into the whole thing than she does. I’m using my redpill knowledge to achieve goals I want to achieve; for this girl it’d simply be to bang etc. I think that’s likely the best thing to do, and you?
If that particular girl would meet him in real life she would cut contact with you immediately ( as Tete doesnt tolerate male friends).

Women would rather have keeps this information secret.
 

thermodynamic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2022
Messages
211
Reaction score
130
Don't say the quiet part out loud. Just do it.

It's also much stronger to have your worldview based on your own expereience rather than some dude on tikTok (no matter how good his content is) Go out and rack expereince and say your "negative" views are based on experience.
 
Top