Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-social / awkward hot chicks??!

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl I can't figure out. She's about 8.5+ out of 10.
Think Blake Lively at her prettiest + 2 points.

Almost all pretty girls I've seen, they're almost always extroverted, love fun, hang around with lots of guys etc. And even if they're not loud, they'll always be in places where there's fun, lots of things going on etc, and they usually are vocal and dare to express themselves.

This pretty chick, though, seems to be the exact opposite in everything.

-When everyone is walking in a group together talking and laughing, she prefers to walk ahead alone by herself
-doesn't like to talk much
-seems to be kinda self-conscious (stroking hair, adjusting stuff now and then etc.)
-smiles quietly without sound, never those "ha-ha-ha" you get from the usual pretty girls
-seems pretty poor in conversational skills; she asks questions throughout conversations and never contributing to the conversation. When she's not asking the occasional question, she just smiles
-never participates in group conversations
-prefers to hang out alone
-she has no issue with eye contact, though. Some shy / quiet girls look away occasionally but her eye contact boldness is pretty good
-I've seen a couple of male friends talking to her, one is the strong-silent type, the other is the animated-cheerful type. Both don't seem to have any effect on her; her reaction to both is still the same (mentioned above).
-Even when female friends try to get her engage in a conversation, she just gives short answers and smiles

Is anyone able to give insight on what this type of personality is?
She likes to smile a lot and has positive vibes, just that she does all those things mentioned above. I'm not the only one to notice this among my group.

She behaves like this with both girls and guys.

Anti-social? Inferior complex? Low self-esteem? Asexual?

I mean, if a chick who's a 6 or below behave like this, I can understand.....but really pretty girls?

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always a bad idea to stereotype girls. Some of the most beautiful women I know are a little socially awkward and can be very insecure. I would say the 6 and 7s tend to be more social (just an observation that doesn't count for much) and get along with other girls easy where the 8-10's can be more reserved, have more idiosynchracies and have more insecurities. I think it has a lot to do with the volume of creepers they get and for men amd women being too taken in and threatened by their looks. That sh%t would get really old wouldn't you say? If you wanna hook up with this girl make her looks not an issue, be kind, get to know her, make some private time and make a move. Plain and simple.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a hb9 model that's anti social and akward.

My advice = Don't talk to much and escalate, be fun playful and sex her. Too much talking with these typse of girls will result in a lot of headaches and posts on here

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps 20 years ago women could get away in life being anxious, awkward, etc. But in this age, its not going to get her far as her compatriot who is social. Men, on the other hand, have never been able to get far with this condition.