Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti Slut Defense

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. This post is partially related to Hitori's post on Social Value and Deep Dish's post on
The Book of Woman

Anti Slut Defense or ASD is simply the wall a woman puts up to prevent herself from looking like a slut (even if she really is a slut!). Why do they do this? Because sluts are on the bottom of the social hierarchy.

Hitori wrote:
Women will avoid being labelled 'sluts' at all costs because they are at the BOTTOM of the social totem-pole, with the WBAFCs (Way Beyond AFC).
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=70707

Easy concept, right? I thought so too, until I read the following post:

mahon83050 wrote:
I said I would be home in a couple of weeks and it would be nice to see her and maybe go out on a double date with my other friend and his Colombian g/f too! This girl is also Colombian (notice the bad English) I am not too sure where she got "I am against dating as well".

HERE IT IS FELLA's, PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A WOMAN TELLING ME. LJBF, BUT IN A BULL**** KIND OF WAY.

"hola handsome, it is nice to know you are comming home, I'm against dating as well, special after some experiences i had have, but if you want to go out as a friends i will definately do it. I am just not used to date probably. Bye, Angelita"
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=72574

Of course they don't date you. If the woman admits that she dates you and later on, you reject her and her friends find out, what happens to her social value? You guessed it.

Lets take this one step further. Women, in the absence of her friends and colleagues, will still put up ASD!!

Hitori wrote:
Just as women will still display ASD (Anti-Slut Defense) when there's no-one to know they're having sex, women will still value peer-approval when there's no-one around to approve. It's like... an internalized groupmind.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=70707

You want to know how far ASD will go? After the 8 month point with my gf, we went back and talked about the first few times that we went out. Within the first few times we went out, there was plenty of kino, I k*ss closed her, and held hands with her. When I mentioned our first few outings as dates, she immediately disacknowledged our first few outings as dates. Give me a break. After f*cking me all those months, after all her friends knew we were BF/GF status for that time, somehow our first few outings where I k*ss closed her and held hands with her weren't dates! She then goes on to say that we are officially dating now. Good Lord!

But every dude on this board knows better than to label an outing with a woman as a date? Riiiggghhht...

Ok, let's get onto the juicy stuff. The same thing goes when you want to f*ck close her for the first time. You don't say:

"Do you want to have sex?"
"Let's f*ck now."
"My car is just outside and my house is only a 5 minute drive from here."

Most women (aside from the pure sluts) will put up some type of ASD if you say anything remotely as lame as the above. Hence, this following explanation by MrSex4uNYC:

MrSex4uNYC wrote:
>maniac_high writes:
>5)I meet a chick the first time. We drink, have supper, make out.
>Then we head back to her place on the train. At the train
>station, she tells me she lives with her parents so I probably
>cant come in. I tell her we will go to a hotel. She says no, she
>is "not that kind of
>girl, and doesn't go to hotels on the first night of meeting a
>guy". So I f*ck her right there in the train station behind some
>lockers instead. That was okay with her.

that's not so stupid really. it is a brilliant example of how to deal with chicks... action not words.

what happened was that you asked her to go to a hotel. you asked her to make a conscious decision to f*ck. NO NO NO :) she's not going to do that because that would make her a "slut". instead, you don't go anywhere, but apply the kino on her and make her FEEL like getting f*cked. THEN she wants it right
there and then. hence the locker-f*ck. she was not in the right state to f*ck when you were discussing hotels. she was in the right state when you were near the lockers.
http://groups.google.ca/groups?q=hotel+group:alt.seduction.fast+author:mrsex4unyc&hl=en&lr=&selm=19990806002435.10008.00008231%40ng-fa1.aol.com&rnum=6

If you want to get her back to your place so you can f*ck her, then give her some sort of context/reason that is not sex related. Once you get her there, apply the right kino to make her feel horny ...

You see, many times, women act on their feelings first and then justify their actions after.

Thus, the the end result in her mind after you have sex should be "Oh, it just happened. I was really going over to his house to <insert excuse here> but things just happened so quickly after that."

You have just given her the excuse she needed to justify how she ended up f*cking you. Chick logic. Go figure.

Maximus_Decimus

Last edited:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:p

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i enjoyed this post

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That post kinda reminds me of the movie "unfaithful". Diane Lane
character was cheating on her husband with another guy. One day she goes to a coffee shop on the way to see him but she runs to a few of her girlfriend so she calls him from her cell phone to come and rescue her and he comes by and heads to the bathroom, then Diane Lane excuses herself to go to the bathroom as well where he fvcks her and then she returns to the table with her guests like nothing happened!

Another Scene where she angirly confronts him because she thought that he was cheating on her with another girl. And she starts screaming on him that she doesn't want him anymore so he forces herself on her and then he fvcks her in the hall of his building.

Great scenes and a good post on ASD!