Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-humanism is everywhere now

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand the retarded view that nature is somehow pure and perfect and that it's human beings who are destructive

You wanna see destructive? How about the Plague? Or Hurricane Katrina? Or Malaria?

Go live in the amazon jungle (which is the real world btw) and see how long you last. I give it less than a week

Human advance is the reason you are not dying of diarrhoea at the age of 21 while huddled under a tree crying because you heard a noise

Nature is fvcking BRUTAL, it has no morals. And man does a great job to tame it

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a rather bleak interpretation. Respect for nature is more about coexisting with the earth and other life forms. Can we do that without leaving a path of destruction everywhere?

Rictor1

Don Juan
Reaction score
My interpretation of OP was that while we should take responsibility for the damage we've done collectively, we shouldn't discount the good that we've done as well. And that there are some people who are over the top at hating human beings when the hate far exceeds what's warranted, especially since we don't all act in the same exact manner. I've also been up since 4am (gym, work, then volunteer work), so I hope this makes sense.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The masses are asses. What did you expect....intelligence? :rofl:

For a laugh, watch this movie:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My interpretation of OP was that while we should take responsibility for the damage we've done collectively, we shouldn't discount the good that we've done as well. And that there are some people who are over the top at hating human beings when the hate far exceeds what's warranted, especially since we don't all act in the same exact manner. I've also been up since 4am (gym, work, then volunteer work), so I hope this makes sense.
Isn't the "good" assumed?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I can't stand the retarded view that nature is somehow pure and perfect and that it's human beings who are destructive

You wanna see destructive? How about the Plague? Or Hurricane Katrina? Or Malaria?

Go live in the amazon jungle (which is the real world btw) and see how long you last. I give it less than a week

Human advance is the reason you are not dying of diarrhoea at the age of 21 while huddled under a tree crying because you heard a noise

Nature is fvcking BRUTAL, it has no morals. And man does a great job to tame it
Not sure about living in the Amazon jungle, but, if it helps, I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.

Serenity

Reaction score
I agree. As if humans aren't a part of nature, but we are inescapably so. What is good and what is bad comes down to our judgements, without it nature just is.

We do have the intelligence to cause a huge amount of destruction, but what is destruction? To destroy nature is to slowly destroy ourselves, because we are very much a part of nature.

Doppelganger

Reaction score
We are changing the way of nature is, many animals and other living beings are dying because of us but also other ones are adapting and taking advantage to the conditions we are imposing to the environment. Life is about winners and loosers, if you adapt to it, you survive, if not you don´t.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wrestled with these thoughts, on one hand how does one co exist with nature? What if I'm co existing with nature living in a hut and a flash flood wipes out my hut or kills me? Or I get bitten by a poisonous snake? Or struck by lighting all while "Co existing with nature"? What does that even mean? There is no promise co existing in nature will spare your life from a disease, accident or being a casualty of a natural disaster. On the other hand I love the idea of co existing with nature and taking care of the earth and its inhabitants to the best of my knowledge and abilities, but does that spare me from mother nature wiping me out?

Many philosophers, eastern teachers talk about transcending good evil right or wrong. I just don't know....maybe have hope and no expectations?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wrestled with these thoughts, on one hand how does one co exist with nature? What if I'm co existing with nature living in a hut and a flash flood wipes out my hut or kills me? Or I get bitten by a poisonous snake? Or struck by lighting all while "Co existing with nature"? What does that even mean? There is no promise co existing in nature will spare your life from a disease, accident or being a casualty of a natural disaster. On the other hand I love the idea of co existing with nature and taking care of the earth and its inhabitants to the best of my knowledge and abilities, but does that spare me from mother nature wiping me out?

Many philosophers, eastern teachers talk about transcending good evil right or wrong. I just don't know....maybe have hope and no expectations?
We coexist with nature everyday. Our huts have become cities, flash floods are controlled by incredible dams, poisonous snake bites can be cured and thunder is controlled by lightening rods

It's amazing. And the list is endless. Sadly people won't appreciate it until civilization plummets

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We coexist with nature everyday. Our huts have become cities, flash floods are controlled by incredible dams, poisonous snake bites can be cured and thunder is controlled by lightening rods

It's amazing. And the list is endless. Sadly people won't appreciate it until civilization plummets
Hah I think you're being sarcastic

U

user43770

Humans are greedy and we are overpopulating. We destroy natural habitats and replace them with concrete that absorbs heat during the day and releases it at night. We hunt and fish species to extinction. The wars of the future will be over food and potable water.

Humans need the earth in order to survive; if all humans disappeared tomorrow, the earth would be just fine.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Humans are greedy and we are overpopulating. We destroy natural habitats and replace them with concrete that absorbs heat during the day and releases it at night. We hunt and fish species to extinction. The wars of the future will be over food and potable water.

Humans need the earth in order to survive; if all humans disappeared tomorrow, the earth would be just fine.
There is no evidence of overpopulation. Greed yes. Water is renewable.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Where have you been. I've missed your unprovoked attack baiting

Oh and everything does the same, even plants. When a species enters a new ecosystem it totally rapes everything

Look up invasive species and see for yourself

U

user43770

Where have you been. I've missed your unprovoked attack baiting

Oh and everything does the same, even plants. When a species enters a new ecosystem it totally rapes everything

Look up invasive species and see for yourself
Isn't it typically humans that introduce the invasive species? Lol

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the people that spout this craap don't seem to realize that humans are actually part of nature. The world has had periods of time where the population was higher than it is now and some how the planet managed to survive. These idiots read stupid books like the population bomb and actually believe all the craap written in it that has already been proven wrong. These retards believe that hunting wipes species out when it is the hunters that actually conserve these species, if you doubt me look up all that hunters do with conservation through organizations such as the rocky mountain elk foundation and the mule deer foundation not to mention through the purchase of hunting and fishing licenses as well as taxes put on hunting and fishing gear through the Pittman Robertson act. These people are some of the most useless losers of society who would have to find real jobs if all the bullshiit made up problems that they complain about in order to extort money from the sheep that believe them were fixed tomorrow.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the people that spout this craap don't seem to realize that humans are actually part of nature.
I wonder if any species died out because the dinosaurs ate them?