Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-Dump's Machine (Part VI: Three Words To Change Your Life!)

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speak, Anti-Dump!

THE PERFECT DON JUAN

He asks for a girl's phone number when he FIRST meets or sees her. Not one month later.

He always asks for the HOME phone number. He walks away if he doesn't get it.

A Don Juan always waits four or more days before calling a girl. She must wait.

A Don Juan never arranges a date face-to-face with a girl. He always calls first. She must wait and wonder about him.

He sees a girl ONLY once a week for the first three weeks. He has to 'clear' his dates with other women. Or pretend he is busy with other women. He says he is busy if she wants more.

A Don Juan never gives flowers, cards, or gifts for the first two months. Her birthday is the only exception .

He never talks over an hour with a women on the phone. EVER. Twenty minutes is tops. He avoids contact with her. With e-mails and messages, etc. between dates. He calls once to arrange the next date.

During the first three months he tells her NOTHING about himself. She has to ask. When asked, he gives only tiny itty bitty pieces.

He waits for her to say 'I love you' first. Then he knows she really means it.

A Don Juan never says 'I love you' before two months. Ever.

A Don Juan NEVER proposes before six months. He prefers to wait one year. All minor flaws must be seen.

A Don Juan never lives with a woman. He is a free man. He will marry the BEST when he meets her.

A Don Juan only FOCUSES on the romantic side of a woman. He knows long talks lead to friendship not LOVE. He knows being a mystery fascinates her and makes her WONDER and WANT him.

And lastly, a true Don Juan
makes sure the relationship is 50-50. HALF of the time she is doing what HE wants to do. He feels this in his stomach. Not head.
In fact, the man is proud of his own accomplishments.

But it also means you CAN'T BRAG. Guess what? Women love that!

She: What kind of car do you have?

You: It's foreign.

She: Who makes it?

You: It's a two door.

She: What's the darn name?!

You: Oh all right. You sure ask alot of questions. It's a Porsche.

She: (impressed) Oh!
How else does a guy weed out uninterested chicks?

When I ask a girl for her number I know INSTANTLY, right THEN, if she is interested. When you give a girl YOUR number you will be waiting around for days or weeks to find out if she is interested. Why on earth would you want to wait around for a call? I find out right away.

I have never given out my number. But research I have done says this: very, VERY few women call you back this way.

Why would you WAIT to see if she's interested, when you could find out INSTANTLY?

---------------------------------
If you give a girl YOUR number you are waiting for her answer. You are only fooling yourself by saying you don't care if she calls. That's bull. That is a PASSIVE approach anyway. Women prefer the DIRECT approach. Even if a guy is confident the women will see you as PASSIVE and afraid to ask her for the number. Very few men say 'what's your number?' right out like that. That's what they like. That's a turn-on. Not 'call me' honey . A women will think she isn't very attractive that way.

Dizgal said "she would FORGET about a guy" if he waited seven days to call her. MOST women only give out their home phone numbers to the guys that are VERY interesting to them. They will remember you. So don' t believe her. However, SOME women (Dizgal?) do give out DOZENS of numbers and 'forget' the names of the guys that called. Here's what you do:

Anti-Dump: Hi Dizgal. This is Anti- Dump.

Dizgal: Anti-dump WHO?

Anti-Dump: Sorry, I must have the WRONG number. (hang up).

If she 'forgets' hang up and move on.

The purpose of the above 'guidelines' is NOT to get jerked around. Only a women that is REALLY interested in you will go out with you. You hope they 'forget'. That shows LOW interest. Better to get out EARLY than to have her cheat later in the relationship.

If you follow the above, like Tomazu said SOME good ones will get away. But you will almost never get burned.
But what if the girl gives you a FAKE number?

What about the FAKE number? Does that mean the number is unreliable for interest? No!

You never ask a woman for her number after more than thirty minutes after talking to her. The shorter time the better. The guys that get the FAKE numbers are pests that hang around too long. She doesn't have to know you at all for you to ask for the number.

The date is where she learns about you and judges you. You talk for just a little while then ask. Then you LEAVE where ever you are. You are a man of mystery. Not a bigmouth and pest.
Now, who do you apply Anti-Dump’s Machine to? When you find that AWESOME girl, do you just disregard it?

NEVER GIVE AN INCH

It doesn't matter if she is eighteen or eighty. It doesn't matter if she is Miss America or a '1'.

You put all women through the SAME dating tips and tactics.

It doesn't matter if she likes rock climbing or is in a wheelchair. It doesn't matter if she is from Brazil or Canada.

You still make them wait FIVE days before you call. You don't buy gifts. You keep your personal information to yourself.

You don't go north with one girl and south with another.
You don't go up with this one and down with that one.

In the Army all the recruits are as different as night and day. But the Army, in Basic Training, makes them climb EVERY obstacle in their path. Nothing is changed for an individual. They either make it or they have to drop out.

You follow the same procedure time and time again with ALL women.

This will almost guarantee you success finding an INTERESTED woman because it is like having a love machine. Just push a button and there she is...well there is more work than that but you get the picture.

You are now on the Road to 'The One'.
But most guys get hung up on other things than CLOSING.

'Three Little Words'

Forget crazy pickup lines
forget fancy approaches
forget massive confidence
forget cool clothes
forget her confusing glances
forget two hour convos.

Turn your life around by asking her.......

WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?
------------------------------------
Forget colognes
forget the layguide
forget Ross Jeffries
forget negging
forget hair gel
forget fast cars

Turn your life around by asking her....

WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?
-__________________________________
forget Anti-Dump
forget Pook
forget Alpha Males
forget Sosuave
forget Dating Books
forget ‘Destiny’

Turn you life around by asking her....

WHAT'S YOUR NUMBER?

Total happiness is waiting for you but you must say the three little words to her...First, introduce yourself, then a little talking, then....

What's your number? And go home. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
We are not women. We need to stop acting like flowers and stop focusing on ATTRACTION.

You don't HAVE to hang yourself like a damn fool.

After you are with a woman over five years then you can tell her anything you want. "I served five to ten for armed robbery".

Her: Is that because your father was sick and almost lost his house?

You: Yes. I wanted you to see the real me first. I'm sorry but I didn't want to lose you. You have kept me on the straight and narrow.

Her: I love you.

THE END
Haha! Another reason why the girl, at the end, loves her ‘armed robbery’ husband is because he said, “YOU have kept me on the straight and narrow.” He boosted her perception of her femininity.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One way is to make sure you talk to her in person MOST of the time. Keep phone talk under an hour. Rarely talk on the phone.

She has to see you in person, or she will be 'without' you. If you limit the phone and stop E-mails and limit messages, she will WANT you more. Her interest will rise or stay high. She will wonder where you are and what you are doing.

Another way is to not give her any flowers, cards, or gifts for the first two months. But you must kiss her and show affection at the same time.

This will cause her to wonder about you. You are loving yet buy nothing. Most guys give gifts and flowers. She will be very curious about this. She will think your love is genuine because you are not trying to buy her love.

But the main thing is to tell her nothing about yourself. If she asks a personal question just answer very vaguely. Use one word answers. This is only about YOU. Don't talk like that.

Her: What do you like to do?
You: Lot's of things.
Her: What do you think about girls who wear tight clothes?
You: Sometimes I look. Sometimes I don't.

Then ask her questions back to take the focus off you.

Just don't tell her too much about your personal view point too fast. Have fun for the first two months. IF she is still around in eight weeks then you can tell her more about yourself.

The whole idea is that she should just like to be with you regardless of your opinions. She should like your style, not your feelings in the first two months.
Your feelings are none of her business until she shows she likes your style FIRST.
I always wondered, “Shouldn’t I tell the GOOD things about myself?”

But Anti-Dump, of course, is correct. This is a MACHINE of WEEDING out girls. It is basically like an auction:

“Ladies! A position for POOK WIFE has just been opened!”

Now, I can’t just grab ANY chick to fill in for Pook Wife. She must be the right chick, a POOKISH chick.

So I go about my life and when I a girl catches my eye, the filtering begins. She knows what I want. They always know. Interested girls will give me their number and go out with me.

Now, on the date, I do not go about telling her about Pook. Even if it is sensationally good. Why? Because I am the object of focus. I basically interview HER. Sure, you say things back to her in a conversation way.

But you want to know something about women?

They love mystery.

And you know what? They love figuring you out.

They LOVE peeling the layers of yourself, seeing what jewels are inside. Yes, you could tell her your ‘good points’ and her interest level might go up a few.

But…

If she finds the good stuff ON HER OWN then the ‘good points’ go up a quadzillion times.

“But Pook! Whatever do you mean by this?”

Women like to ‘find’ great guys. They love diamonds in the rough. They scrub off that rough exterior to find pure treasure. She is overwhelmed and this is when she usually FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU. Now compare that to the shiny diamond. Well, the shiny diamond guy is great and all but there is no mystery, no sense of ‘discovery’, the diamond guy is ruining her feminine mission. Thus…

HE BECOMES BORING.

This is why when you are great and know, you let the women find out. They WILL find out.

Think of a really hot guy. Does the really hot guy go around saying, “Hi! I am a really hot guy!” NOOOO. Women HATE guys like that.

Women have a finer eye than we do. They will notice your good points and there’s no need to declare them.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Imbrondir
but crazy approaches are fun :(
By all means, if it gets the girl (the girl you like) and its fun for you, by all means, do it.
Pook himself said Imitation is suicide, do what gets the girl you like and makes you have fun at the same time.

Originally posted by Pook
Now, on the date, I do not go about telling her about Pook. Even if it is sensationally good. Why? Because I am the object of focus. I basically interview HER. Sure, you say things back to her in a conversation way.
Me no understando. Because you are the object of focus?

Last edited:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by SamePendo
Me no understando. Because you are the object of focus?
you have nothing to prove or show to her.

you are using the first dates for the first couple of months to qualify her as worthy for your time, your NRG, your Girl friend, or WIFE!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But…

If she finds the good stuff ON HER OWN then the ‘good points’ go up a quadzillion times.

“But Pook! Whatever do you mean by this?”

Women like to ‘find’ great guys. They love diamonds in the rough. They scrub off that rough exterior to find pure treasure. She is overwhelmed and this is when she usually FALLS IN LOVE WITH YOU. Now compare that to the shiny diamond. Well, the shiny diamond guy is great and all but there is no mystery, no sense of ‘discovery’, the diamond guy is ruining her feminine mission. Thus…

HE BECOMES BORING.

This is why when you are great and know, you let the women find out. They WILL find out.

Think of a really hot guy. Does the really hot guy go around saying, “Hi! I am a really hot guy!” NOOOO. Women HATE guys like that.

Women have a finer eye than we do. They will notice your good points and there’s no need to declare them.
This is the same exact reason a lot of people will stray away from music reccomended to them and will LOVE artists that they have "found." Underground stuff will often stir up a small hardcore following b/c people like to believe that they have good taste-- thus it becomes their mission to support the band, clothing brand, little-known restaurant or whatever.

Soon after I found the site and read the DJB, I had MYSTERY imprinted on my forehead so that I'd never forget it. But over time this little detail faded, and I became increasingly available to girls. Wouldn't ya believe it, THEIR INTEREST FLAGGED! Girls stopped smiling really wide when they saw me, they wouldn't IM me as soon as I jumped onto AIM.

Mystery is the magic ingredient that will ruin you if you neglect it, or amaze you if you embrace it.

Excellent post!:D

Enishi Yukishiro

Reaction score
great post..

I agree 100% with what you said Pook, but i find it INCREDIBLY hard to contain myself from telling personal stuff.
I´m a VERY talkative and outgoing guy, and usually this is a good thing, except for this game of beign mysterious...

Any tips?

Excuse me for my english, but i´m from argentina ;)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading this when I was 13 or 14 back in 2004. Simpler times.