Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anti-Dump Reasoning?

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading some Anti-Dump, and he has one very strong view that the guy should ask for the number right away after the first conversation with her.

I can understand that it would be true for a person you might not see again, but I dont think it is necessary for every situation.

An example would be someone that you go to class with. You see this person consistently several times a week. Can you not bide your time here.

I am saying this because this is the situation I am currently in. I chose NOT to ask for the number the first time I talked to this particular girl. Actually now that I think about it I didnt close out that first conversation very well, it went kinda like this
Me: Well I'll see you later
Her: ok what was your name?
Me: told her my name
Her: I'm (her name) It was nice meeting you

I forgot to ask her for her name, but the thing was we were walking together and we had to split and go different ways, cut the convo short.

Anyways I have been talking to this girl after class for the past two weeks, and still havent asked for her number, not that I have been scared just I havent decided to do it yet. I have not asked her out either as she is a track runner and is busy on weekends. I get to see her after class about 6 more times until school ends.

Right now I am getting to know her, building rapport and what not. I'm definintely interested in her though. I had planned to keep gettin to know her and ask for her number the last week of school to keep in touch, then call her and ask her out to do something once school is over.

What do you guys think? I know Anti-Dump would have said I messed up day 1, but I know their are more than one roads to the same place.

I'm Not into the speed seduction thing, I want to develop a meaningful relationship with her, but I know that kind of relationship takes time

I just dont want to make any huge mistakes, that I might not be aware I'm making.

Thanks,
Da Kricket

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
imo the longer you wait, the greater your chances of falling into the dreaded "lets just be friends" zone. after landing in there, you become her shoulder to cry on. while you fantasize and dream about being her lover... she'll think of you as one of her female friends and blabber about her troubles. worst of all, youll have the joy of watching her get swept off her feet by someone who takes charge. a real man who knows what he wants.

this happened to me a couple months ago. a new girl came on the scene; but i waited too long. i flirted with her and let her see that i flirt with all of the other girls around me. at first she dug it and sent me the buying signals. but, after several occasions of her watching me flirt with ALL women, it turned her off. she thought of me as a bullshi.tter who never liked her in the first place. i waited too long and it put me in the friend zone. shes one of the rare, wholesome girls who doesnt appreciate guys that flirt with ANY girl at the drop of a hat.

id advise to get her number immediately. today. tonight. right now. even if shes busy, the two of you can get to know eachother, hang out during spare time and start making plans for when schools out.

also, dont grab her number as a way to "stay in touch" (like a friend would) and then suprise her by wanting to go out. get her number the same way you would with any other girl you want to fvck.

getting it now will return better results with less risk. period.

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Anti-Dump is a kook. I'd bet my left arm that he's a virgin.

2. ONE-ITIS. You've got it bad. Go meet some more girls. look at the way you're thinking

"I get to see her after class about 6 more times until school ends"

THIS IS WRONG! It should read, "She gets to see ME 6 more times before school is out."

3. No reason to wait till after school is over to hang out. If you don't take action the next guy will.

4. You are doing fine and (from what I know) have made no mistakes so far. I suggest using the Double your Dating email/phone number technique (ask me if you dont know it) and taking things to the next level.

Good Luck!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The LJBF Zone is so avoidable, I don't even want to explain how to get out of it... but I will so here it goes.

Never ever get to the point where the girl will say "let's just be friends." In fact, when you're near that moment, you say, "I like you. You're a good friend." That gives you the power and responsibility to change that. It's a lot easier to change something if it's in your hands than if it's in her hands. On average, women are indecisive. If they are decisive, they usually make bad decisions.

I've waited out the LJBF and earned myself a trophy with great tits and a tight curvacious rear. Though I ended up getting attached because she was just so attractive (and tasty) and then was hurt when she had to move away at the end of the month.

I get better results by using AFC tactics with a DJ mindset, therefore, becoming almost Casanovian in style. Like I said, by telling the girl that she's a good friend, you are using the LJBF line. It gives you the power and responsibility to change it. Basically, it gives you more time to work your magic. Never ever say "let's just be friends." Most women will look at you weird like "that's my line" and think you're up to something.

While you're in the perceived LJBF Zone, her guard is down. You get a lot of information on her strengths, weaknesses, etc. This girl I think I'm going to attempt to get is in the perceived LJBF Zone. We've talked on AIM about a lot of things usually about her problems with guys and my mental health. :p Trust me it was okay for me to do that. She has a lot of weaknesses I can easily use to break into her, but our longstanding friendship might betray my DJist judgement. I asked for her phone number and I instantly received it. I asked if I could go over to her house and there was an instantaneous "yes."

Anyway, the idea is to give yourself the power and the responsbility. Never leave the job to change her mind up to the girl. That's your job.

Is it a mistake to get into the LJBF Zone? Not necessarily. Is it a mistake to ask for a number "too late"? Not necessarily. Remember that everything you do can be used to benefit your battle. Miyamoto Musashi teaches that in his Book of Five Rings. Use everything to your benefit.

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm

Vassago
Man I didn't even realize it I was thinking like that, when I read that line I was like, "Thats me?"

The double your dating technique is when you ask for the e-mail and while she is writing it down you ask for the number as well right?

The thing is though she lives in the dorms, and school is ending soon so I think she is going to go back home for the summer. So I think she has two different numbers. Do I just ask for the e-mail straight up or do I make an excuse for it?

As far as the whole LJBF thing, I'm not really gettin that from her yet. Were not really friends yet we just acquaintences that talk after class on our way to our next class.

Ive had some good opportunities to have some real interesting convos, because we usually start out talkin about that days class (were in Health class), she's asked me things like,
Why do guys get circumsized?
We've talked about condoms
We've talked about relationships

But its hard to get into a deep conversation because we only have a couple minutes to talk. Right now were just cool you know, she doesnt really flirt with me we just have regular convos.

She gets to see ME next monday, friday shes going to a track meet.

So how do you think I should play it?

Krick

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before you do what I'm about to say I want you to go to the mall and get 5 emails and phone numbers from different girls. They don't have to be super hot. Do it for practice. Plus it will be fun!

Skip the email on this one. After class say, "Hey...I gotta run right now...But tell me your phone number and Ill call you later tonight."

Call her around 9, BS a little, and set up something for Tues or Wed.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

I'm happy to help you, but I refuse to help anyone who doesn't try, so get your A$$ to the mall and practice!

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kricket
I was reading some Anti-Dump, and he has one very strong view that the guy should ask for the number right away after the first conversation with her.
One of the good things about doing that is it saves people like YOU from YOURSELF. You have plotted your course to friend zone hell and you're navigating like a real captain.

By getting her number on the first meet, it establishes the type of relationship you are interested in. You are interested in her, she has been made aware of it and you have come across as being confident enough to let her know.

I forgot to ask her for her name.
It doesn't matter, it's less for you to try to forget after she LJBFs you.

Anyways I have been talking to this girl after class for the past two weeks, and still havent asked for her number, not that I have been scared just I havent decided to do it yet.
Yeah, sure. Whatever.

I have not asked her out either as she is a track runner and is busy on weekends.
Good excuse.

I get to see her after class about 6 more times until school ends.
Do you feel the pressure building? It would have been easier to ask her the first time, the longer it goes on the harder it gets. Imagine if she says no now!

Right now I am getting to know her, building rapport and what not.
and becoming her FRIEND.

I'm definintely interested in her though.

I had planned to keep gettin to know her and ask for her number the last week of school to keep in touch, then call her and ask her out to do something once school is over.
Better hope she doesn't take that week off sick then.

I see your plan - to not let on you like her in anything but a non-sexual way. Eventually somehow she will realise and you two will fvck like rabbits (right?).

Hesitation leads to masturbation.

I'm Not into the speed seduction thing, I want to develop a meaningful relationship with her, but I know that kind of relationship takes time
You have one-itis.

I just dont want to make any huge mistakes, that I might not be aware I'm making.
Quit trying to walk on eggshells. Grab your nuts, walk out there and be a fvckin' man. Don't give a sh1t what she thinks, act like you want to, say what you think, ask for her number/set up a date. Do it next time you see her.

I'm not convinced she will say yes, but asking her out is your best approach whatever her answer.

Kricket

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

Mclure I apprecuiate your honesty and straight forwardness.

Your right I was on the oneitis tip when I wrote that.

When I was talkin to her at first I knew I was supposedly "supposed" to ask for her number but I'm not stuck on rules, I'm gonna do this my way and see how the results go.

Your Quote:

"I'm not convinced she will say yes, but asking her out is your best approach whatever her answer."

I'm going to try and prove you wrong, we'll see what she says. I'm curious about her answer.

Peace
Kricket

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn JJ, you are definitely blunt!...However...

You are 110% Correct!

In the seduction world, you can either make excuses or make love, but you can't make both!

Good luck Kricket and go get her!