“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Answer to: what’s your type question!

rustyJames

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2023
Messages
51
Reaction score
1
Age
29
Hey this girl I having texting with in recent days just asked me what is my type, what should I reply?
She is a blonde, blue eyes girl (actually my type), and she is 5 years yonger than me, 19.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2024
Messages
85
Reaction score
49
Age
30
I have a few types...

country girls
smart girls
dorky girls
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ParkBenchRomance

New Member
Joined
May 2, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Age
37
Hey this girl I having texting with in recent days just asked me what is my type, what should I reply?
She is a blonde, blue eyes girl (actually my type), and she is 5 years yonger than me, 19.
You could go with playful, or be a little more direct.

Playful: "Hard to say, but there's something about a girl who can hold a conversation and isn't afraid to challenge me."

Direct: "I appreciate confidence and a good sense of humor. A bit of an adventurous spirit doesn't hurt either."
 
Top