"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Another way of getting more into the mix of things..

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Today I had a really good conversation with this HB8. Like at first I was asking the questions but as we talked, she started asking me questions and she basically asking me all the question, I spoke vaguely, and I asked her a question..and it went on and on and on, and her friend HB7 joined, and what I did was build rapport with them and next thing I knew, it was like I was talking to an interviewer/fan/good friend. I could tell they were both being more and more interested because they were talking to me more and more and opening up more, and being less shy I guess. Thats were it all starts, and overall after you are done talking to the girl, you think back, and can evaluate whether this chick was being cold or ignorant, or materialistic..etc.... It's like being on the field playing quarterback, and the next day after the game, you watch the ****ing film and study what you did wrong, what the opponent did wrong, what I should have done, and overall it turns into a learning process.

And that's what my focus is on. Taking whatever the hell it is(convo,kino,kissing, or driving your mother to work) and learning something from it. Rather than thinking back on the convo with a negative light, I thought of it as watching film and studying what I did to have these girls open up to me more and more. And guys, you've got to open up some yourself when it comes to conversating for a prime example....

Overall, I might be typing nothing but drivel but I'm just tryin to put a little light into the darkness. NEVER, EVER, EVER.......Think back on your experiences with a woman with a negative light. It is a definate step back in your progress. You must evaluate, and take the truth that if you f*cked up, you royally f*cked up and you can't do nothing for the son of a b*tch so you might as well learn from it and move the f*ck on. Evaluate her also. Evaluate her movement subtly, don't focus. Just evaluate. And overall relax muthaf*cka. The best way to be more confident or at least gain confidence with a dame is by how my brother Vinnie says "You've got to test the waters rather than drag em" Don't push yourself so much that you just plain f*ck up. Take sh*t slowly. Progress at your own pace, especially with the females. Don't talk so fast because it makes you stutter(can anyone say a nervous wreck!).

When I first came on this site I gave a little advice from what little I knew as the infamous Ded_Skin_Mask. And that was, TAKE YOUR TIME! And after all the bullsh*t I've been through with women thanks to this site, one thing in my evergrowing arsenal of p*ssy conquering tools has stood to be as hard as my d*ck, and that is the good usage of TIME. TIME IS MINE, and TIME IS YOURS. If you want it. Its like your f*cking mind. It can be your best friend or WORST NIGHTMARE! If you live too fast, you gon die young, and its all up to your mind and time and how you regulate those two motherf*ckers that will determine your success or downfall. You will never get a woman in bed in less than 5 seconds unless you have a pocket full of cash and find a filthy wh*re on the side of the road. Even if you get a fast lay, it's really not worth it in the end because you didn't really work for it. The mindset, good time usage, and a good and open mind will make your experiences with women or anything at all much more meaningful because like my friend Ozzy said "If it's worth starting, it's worth finishing"

You can inhale my words, take them to the heart and embrace them firmly,strongly, get high with them and march forward with a godly pace to your next destination or you can keep thinking the way you're thinking and waste your own time which in turn is wasting your life.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top