Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another UNi Chick +

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dj's i could do with some guidance.

In my university subject there are only about 130 people of which about 20 are guys. Of those 20 myself and one other guy are pretty alpha.

I don't want to sound arrogant, but i pretty much know everyone and know a few girls who want to go out with me etc. Heck all Djs should be like that. But the one girl i'm interested in ... she doesn't seem to think that much of me!

She'd prolly be HB8 but she seems to have more good qualities than most girls. She isn't a pyscho, is quite smart, atheletic and so naturally i'm attracted to this sort of chick!

I'm looking for ideas, things i can do to get this girls IL in me to rise.

Also, is there a way to make your image/self associated more with sex? I've noticed that i have heaps of female collegues but not many of them (i think) think of me as sex on legs! lol.
How can i increase my sex appeal and have chicks thinking about me phucking them hard? I don't believe the reason is because i'm physically unattractive... i am tall and healthy. Plus got all those dark european features. (and olive skin so i'm told.) lol.

I've also heard that once u get some its as though chicks can smell it on you and get interested.... well i'd like to see some better results or maybe i need more sex more often haha

Comments + thoughts + ideas + suggestions more than welcome.
cheers,
felony.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whoops, accidently posted in wrong forum,
can a moderator please move this post to dj discussion .
thanks.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I aim to please.

Originally posted by felony
whoops, accidently posted in wrong forum,
can a moderator please move this post to dj discussion .
thanks.
Discussion

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, 130 girls and 20 guys? What're subject is this? Kinesiology? :D

Kines Girls are HOOOOOT

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by felony
But the one girl i'm interested in ... she doesn't seem to think that much of me!
Why do you think you're interested in her??? because she's being a challenge. You're being out DJed by some chick. Grow some balls and fire it up.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT COLLEGE?

What college do you go to?

Its almost as if its an all-girl school... except 20 lucky guys get to go there too. Hmm... its probably REALLY tiny tho and in the middle of the mountains in Alabama. Never mind...

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA! i haven't seen this thread of mine in ages and thought it was dead.

ITs still the same situation with this chick. - any thoughts still?

The university i go to is in australia. the campus is about 20,000 people large i think.

My particular course involves a medical subject that is dominated by chicks. Thus the awesome ratio.

Cheers,

felony.

Excuse me baby, have i ****ed u yet?