Another terror attack, this one is Germany......

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy ran a truck into a Christmas shopping crowd, 9 dead, 50 injured.

We all know the drill here, we all know the talking points. Why can't people just admit that islam is the problem? Why can't muslim terror be publicly condemned?

Billtx49

Reaction score
We either take a war to them over there, or they will bring it to us where we live. A lot has been said about the Iraq war both good and bad, but it kept them busy and off our streets for awhile. The US political Left embracing Islam and muslims with love the last eight years has not helped one bit and until they develop some common sense they will not change. Maybe the next eight years will have a different government mindset. US election results say the public wants a change.
Most religions have a more radical group within them, but the question is, why do muslim radicals want to kill others outside their religion when the others don't?
And, why does a division within Islam want to kill off another one?

Last edited:

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We all know the drill here, we all know the talking points. Why can't people just admit that islam is the problem? Why can't muslim terror be publicly condemned?
The people seem to be having fun enjoying the lights, buying some gifts, etc.Then some demented goat lover boards a lorry and does his best to destroy as many lives as possible.
Sad. Pure evil.

B

BlueAlpha1

This election was a step in the right direction and just an exercise in self-preservation. We will not have this on our soil.

I am a proud "Islamophobe" or "xenophobe". Those 'ist' and 'obe' buzz words no longer work. I'd rather be labeled racist (against a murderous, apartheid religion with no race) than be dead. Don't care about this anymore.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of these is it going to take for a change of ideology for leadership. I mean surely these people are above average intelligence. Will they will eventually realize 'Okay, that's far enough -- something needs to be done about Islam.'

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most religions have a more radical group within them, but the question is, why do muslim radicals want to kill others outside their religion when the others don't?
Because they live in oil reach region. This made them target of US goverment bringing the war to this region for decades. If someone is bringing war to your country and occupying your territory for decades exploiting your most precious resources and killing your neighbours/family/friends it is normal you hate him. You socially condition your children to hate them to. Because of USA millitary strength those groups can not wage traditional war thus they conduct guerilla operations and terrorism. By the way first freedom fighters (guerillas) were trained by USA to fend off Russian invasion. Now those groups are using their skills to fend off new occupant (USA). They use terror not because they hate particular people they kill. Terror is meant to increase cost of war for USA and discourage it thus making country withdraw from their territory. 9/11 though was explained as an exception. 9/11 attack was to draw USA forces to Afghanistan so they can run guerilla operation on them but franky I do not fully believe this explanation.

B

BlueAlpha1

Because they live in oil reach region. This made them target of US goverment bringing the war to this region for decades. If someone is bringing war to your country and occupying your territory for decades exploiting your most precious resources and killing your neighbours/family/friends it is normal you hate him. You socially condition your children to hate them to. Because of USA millitary strength those groups can not wage traditional war thus they conduct guerilla operations and terrorism. By the way first freedom fighters (guerillas) were trained by USA to fend off Russian invasion. Now those groups are using their skills to fend off new occupant (USA). They use terror not because they hate particular people they kill. Terror is meant to increase cost of war for USA and discourage it thus making country withdraw from their territory. 9/11 though was explained as an exception. 9/11 attack was to draw USA forces to Afghanistan so they can run guerilla operation on them but franky I do not fully believe this explanation.
Ridiculous, idiotic post.

Blaming America for radical Islamic terrorism? We have had 1,400 years of Jihad which has been pillaging, raping, and colonizing it's way throughout the world for over a millennia longer than America has been around.

Is America the reason the Ottoman Empire committed the Armenian Genocide or took part in the Barbary Slave Trade?

Is America the reason Saudi Arabia executes it's own citizens for leaving the religion, or stones women for adultery? And don't tell me we buy oil from them. It's fvcking irrelevant.

Is America the reason Iran hangs homosexuals from cranes on public streets? And don't tell me we put the Shah in power in 1953, or that we supported Saddam against them 30 years ago. Irrelevant.

Is America the reason Muhammad was a conquering warlord who beheaded hundreds of people and raped a 9 year old?

Is America the reason you can get the death penalty in 7 Muslim countries for being gay?

Is America the reason the Pakistani Taliban throws acid into young girl's faces for trying to get educated? And don't tell me we trained the Mujahadeen in the 80's. The ideology pre-dated that by centuries.

Is America the reason the Palestinians and Lebanese can't get along with their neighbors? And don't tell me about a Palestinian genocide being perpetrated by Israel. It doesn't exist.

Is America the reasons Muslims don't get along with Hindus in India, or Buddhists in Myanmar?

Is America the reason ISIS executes fellow Muslims like their fellow Arab, Sunni Muslim pilot from Jordan, or the Kurds?

Is America the reason Syrian refugees are brutalizing GERMAN citizens who welcomed them in and gave them free sh*t?

No, 9/11 was not an exception. 93% of the deaths worldwide caused by terrorism are committed by Muslims according to a comprehensive list on Wikipedia that lists every single attack.

Is America making the problem a bit worse by continuing to meddle? Sure. But this is a 1.6 billion headed dragon with or without America.

I'm tired of the Muslim victim complex and it's apologists in the west. Muslims are the perennial aggressors.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ridiculous, idiotic post.

Blaming America for radical Islamic terrorism? We have had 1,400 years of Jihad which has been pillaging, raping, and colonizing it's way throughout the world for over a millennia longer than America has been around.

Is America the reason the Ottoman Empire committed the Armenian Genocide or took part in the Barbary Slave Trade?

Is America the reason Saudi Arabia executes it's own citizens for leaving the religion, or stones women for adultery? And don't tell me we buy oil from them. It's fvcking irrelevant.

Is America the reason Iran hangs homosexuals from cranes on public streets? And don't tell me we put the Shah in power in 1953, or that we supported Saddam against them 30 years ago. Irrelevant.

Is America the reason Muhammad was a conquering warlord who beheaded hundreds of people and raped a 9 year old?

Is America the reason you can get the death penalty in 7 Muslim countries for being gay?

Is America the reason the Pakistani Taliban throws acid into young girl's faces for trying to get educated? And don't tell me we trained the Mujahadeen in the 80's. The ideology pre-dated that by centuries.

Is America the reason the Palestinians and Lebanese can't get along with their neighbors? And don't tell me about a Palestinian genocide being perpetrated by Israel. It doesn't exist.

Is America the reasons Muslims don't get along with Hindus in India, or Buddhists in Myanmar?

Is America the reason ISIS executes fellow Muslims like their fellow Arab, Sunni Muslim pilot from Jordan, or the Kurds?

Is America the reason Syrian refugees are brutalizing GERMAN citizens who welcomed them in and gave them free sh*t?

No, 9/11 was not an exception. 93% of the deaths worldwide caused by terrorism are committed by Muslims according to a comprehensive list on Wikipedia that lists every single attack.

Is America making the problem a bit worse by continuing to meddle? Sure. But this is a 1.6 billion headed dragon with or without America.

I'm tired of the Muslim victim complex and it's apologists in the west. Muslims are the perennial aggressors.
Insluts speaks only about your ability to discuss. They show you can not provide a lot of factual content and can not keep your emotions in check. Other than that your post do not relate to anyting I wrote. Going as far as 1400 years back and jihad to relate to oil based economy and politics is absurd. Also you pick facts from last 1400 years very selective. If you gonna move back that much do not forget about crusades, colonizations, world wars etc.

B

BlueAlpha1

Insluts speaks only about your ability to discuss. They show you can not provide a lot of factual content and can not keep your emotions in check. Other than that your post do not relate to anyting I wrote. Going as far as 1400 years back and jihad to relate to oil based economy and politics is absurd. Also you pick facts from last 1400 years very selective. If you gonna move back that much do not forget about crusades, colonizations, world wars etc.
Normally I don't do name calling, but when it comes to Muslim apologetics I have to go nuclear to wake people up. Too many people are dying to kid glove on this topic.

And you did exactly what Muslim apologists do. You diverted to the Crusades and whatever things non-Muslims did throughout history. Your solution to Problem A is to point out Problem B exists. That's no way to debate. Dont worry about the Crusades. They'll never happen again because Christianity has evolved. But as long as people like you exist, Islam will continue to rampage Europe unchallenged. Thankfully, the US had enough of this.

Btw, the Crusades were a rational, defensive response to Islam that was spreading like wildfire at that time.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I don't do name calling, but when it comes to Muslim apologetics I have to go nuclear to wake people up. Too many people are dying to kid glove on this topic.

And you did exactly what Muslim apologists do. You diverted to the Crusades and whatever things non-Muslims did throughout history. Your solution to Problem A is to point out Problem B exists. That's no way to debate. Dont worry about the Crusades. They'll never happen again because Christianity has evolved. But as long as people like you exist, Islam will continue to rampage Europe unchallenged. Thankfully, the US had enough of this.

Btw, the Crusades were a rational, defensive response to Islam that was spreading like wildfire at that time.
It is you who got back 1400 years and me who explained you how weak it was. I'm glad that you understood my point when I paraphrased you using crusade example. Another point to notice for you is how filtered view of the world you presented.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Islam is not the problem

9/11 is a inside job. America bombed Iraq, Europe and America and Russia are bombing Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan for years. Palestinians are getting killed everyday by Israelis. Families get torn appart everyday, muslims die everyday over there, you guys don´t see that.

Ofcourse they do stupid stuff in Europe like terrorist attacks to strike back on their countries that are torn appart. So it´s normal to bomb muslim countries and Turkye? No one minds?

But when they do some stupid sheet in Germany everyone wakes up and says muslims are the problem.

Germany starts a world war twice.

America starts a war in Vietnam, then all around the world small wars, then fights alongside Sadam Hussain against Iran. Then they kill Sadam hussain claiming he has nuclear weapons which he didn´t. Thousands of people died of that, then they decide to bomb Afghanistan and send soldiers then, then all of a sudden ISIS turns up and lots and lots of civilians get bombed. Then act on Syria.

Who´s the blame of everything? Muslims?

That´s sheet dude.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people seem to be having fun enjoying the lights, buying some gifts, etc.Then some demented goat lover boards a lorry and does his best to destroy as many lives as possible.
Sad. Pure evil.
Yes and that goat lovers family is probably torn appart by Russian, German, Dutch, French and American bombs a couple of months earlier in Syria? Don´t you think?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
We either take a war to them over there, or they will bring it to us where we live

You have taken a war to them over there, since first Iraq war. Problem with wars, the way YOU, the west, conduct them, is the power vacuum that is left. Power vacuum in Iraq, power vacuum in Afghanistan, power vacuum in Libya. You go in, you destroy, you do not create anything, things like ISIS and ISIL pop out of nowhere, filling that vacuum.

Russia has proper approach, from our experience in Afghanistan, Chechnya, Ingushetia. We go in, we build, we support the power structure. Look at Syria, we do not want to get rid of Assad, it would create a power vacuum, create chaos. YOU, the western coalition of evil homosexual supporting same sex lovers, our partners, support "moderate opposition", and not just with words, your TOW missiles and your STINGERs are in high demand among ISIS. You haven't achieved crap in Syria, but you did create the Islamic State.

Now you telling me you should go in and bring war to them? Spare me. You do not know how to do war, you have gay parades all over television, your girlfriend is lesbian, and you know several gays, the entire gay culture is all over you. You are hooked on gay. You do not know how to do war, you only know how to suck.

I can not feel sorry for Germany or France, or any other western European nation.

Don't you think when you have something like this on your television you deserve to die??

Transgenders.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Islam is absolutely the problem. The biggest one, always has been. Establishment politics is most definitely another problem, though, and it got us involved with these crazies.

This is the reason we elected Trump.

B

BlueAlpha1

Islam is not the problem
Yes, it simply is. It's just that apologists like you will excuse away anything they do, even if the executioner looks into the camera (Jihadi John) or says into the phone (Omar Mateen) he is doing this for Allah.

The fact that you consider yourself the arbiter of why radical Muslims do the things they do, when they TELL us otherwise, is appalling.

9/11 is a inside job.
No, it wasn't. Let it go already.

Palestinians are getting killed everyday by Israelis. Families get torn appart everyday, muslims die everyday over there, you guys don´t see that.
That's a lie and a myth promoted by anti-Semites and conspiracy theorists, like yourself, with no evidence. Often the two go hand in hand.

The Palestinian population has gone up 1,100% since 1948 when Israel was created. Gaza has the 6th fattest population in the world. 21% of the population of Israel are Muslim Arabs who live, work, and vote in Israel. These are cold, hard facts that really make your emotional claims about Israel look foolish.

Gaza is a charity case and a welfare scam by together by Hamas. Their goal is to win the propaganda battle on a world stage and eventually force Israel off the Muslim holy land.

Ofcourse they do stupid stuff in Europe like terrorist attacks to strike back on their countries that are torn appart. So it´s normal to bomb muslim countries and Turkye? No one minds?
Why does Saudi Arabia execute atheists in public?
Why does Iran hang homosexuals from cranes?
Why does Pakistan prevent women from going to school?
Why does the Palestinian Authority meet out a death sentence to any one who sells land to a a Jew?

NOTHING to do with America. Islam is the beginning, middle, and end of the story.

But when they do some stupid sheet in Germany everyone wakes up and says muslims are the problem.
Muslims commit 93% of the worldwide deaths caused by terrorism. Yes, Muslims are a huge problem.

Germany starts a world war twice.
Irrelevant to what is happening today. You address CURRENT DAY Problem A by bringing up the past or problem B. It's a weak argument.

America starts a war in Vietnam, then all around the world small wars, then fights alongside Sadam Hussain against Iran. Then they kill Sadam hussain claiming he has nuclear weapons which he didn´t. Thousands of people died of that, then they decide to bomb Afghanistan and send soldiers then, then all of a sudden ISIS turns up and lots and lots of civilians get bombed. Then act on Syria.
What the hell does Vietnam have to do with anything, unless your thesis is simply than America is worse than radical Islam, which is a scandalous, insane proposition.

The fact that the US should NOT have meddled in Iraq and toppled Saddam does nothing to diminish the problem of radical Islamic terrorism. Iraq was a disaster long before the invasion of 2003, when Saddam was murdering 3,000 Iraqis a week himself.

By the way, hundreds of millions of Muslims would have you killed for not converting to Islam. So your tolerance virtue signaling schtick would get you nowhere in an Islamic State.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BlueAlpha1

Yes and that goat lovers family is probably torn appart by Russian, German, Dutch, French and American bombs a couple of months earlier in Syria? Don´t you think?
No, probably not.

For instance, Jihadi John was raised in an upper middle class family in Britiain and went to an ivy league college there, before dropping everything to go to Syria to behead aid workers. Never faced a day of oppression in his life. 6 billion of the 7 billion people in the world would have happily traded lives with him. His family still lives a nice, quiet life there.

Islamic supremacy and tribalism was the beginning, middle and end for him. Islam teaches pan-Islamism, which is to say you are a Muslim before a Brit, before being white or black, before being 6'2", etc.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people confuse religion and culture. Nobody cares if these people are coming from the muslim culture (even though they should be properly vetted too). Problem is when they start practicing their religion. Unfortunately, their mosques and stuff are a part of their community. So eventually, some will start to practice true islam, which is trouble.

If these people would come and either go agnostic, atheist, or Christian, no one would care.

There again, all cultures are based on religion. American culture was based in Christianity. These are facts, and facts that make most agnostics and atheists uncomfortable. That's a whole other argument, but it needs to be talked about. I know there is separation of church and state, but I don't think the founding fathers ever dreamed that we'd be discussing any religion except Christianity.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it simply is. It's just that apologists like you will excuse away anything they do, even if the executioner looks into the camera (Jihadi John) or says into the phone (Omar Mateen) he is doing this for Allah.

The fact that you consider yourself the arbiter of why radical Muslims do the things they do, when they TELL us otherwise, is appalling.

No, it wasn't. Let it go already.

That's a lie and a myth promoted by anti-Semites and conspiracy theorists, like yourself, with no evidence. Often the two go hand in hand.

The Palestinian population has gone up 1,100% since 1948 when Israel was created. Gaza has the 6th fattest population in the world. 21% of the population of Israel are Muslim Arabs who live, work, and vote in Israel. These are cold, hard facts that really make your emotional claims about Israel look foolish.

Gaza is a charity case and a welfare scam by together by Hamas. Their goal is to win the propaganda battle on a world stage and eventually force Israel off the Muslim holy land.

Why does Saudi Arabia execute atheists in public?
Why does Iran hang homosexuals from cranes?
Why does Pakistan prevent women from going to school?
Why does the Palestinian Authority meet out a death sentence to any one who sells land to a a Jew?

NOTHING to do with America. Islam is the beginning, middle, and end of the story.

Muslims commit 93% of the worldwide deaths caused by terrorism. Yes, Muslims are a huge problem.

Irrelevant to what is happening today. You address CURRENT DAY Problem A by bringing up the past or problem B. It's a weak argument.

What the hell does Vietnam have to do with anything, unless your thesis is simply than America is worse than radical Islam, which is a scandalous, insane proposition.

The fact that the US should NOT have meddled in Iraq and toppled Saddam does nothing to diminish the problem of radical Islamic terrorism. Iraq was a disaster long before the invasion of 2003, when Saddam was murdering 3,000 Iraqis a week himself.

By the way, hundreds of millions of Muslims would have you killed for not converting to Islam. So your tolerance virtue signaling schtick would get you nowhere in an Islamic State.
Israel is a terrorist state, always been. Zionists are the scum of the earth. My family and some friends of my father were on the higher scale on politics in Holland, some served the army too and believe me, a lot of western governments escalate trouble in the middle east to profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.