Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another teacher and a kid

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0208052teach1.html

The woman in question is being charged for having sex with a minor. For some reasons I could understand when its an older man and a young teenager girl, that could really damage her in the future.

Will it really mess up teenage male to do it with an older woman?? Any guys think that if that would have happen to them when they were a teenager, it would actually benefit from it?! (giving that the were sexually mature and the teacher was really hot?!)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
props to the kid

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think that girls NEVER willingly have sex with older men? Willing or not, sex with them is still wrong and taboo.

Thus, applying equality in full measure, sex with underage boys is also wrong and should be punishable by the full strength of the law.

What about other forms of rape a boy can be subjected to, and already have been?

In the UK, there are many stories of fugly women in their forties luring 18 year olds with easy sex, lying that they are on the pill, enticing the boys to go raw, having a child, and now having an addition to her paycheck.

The joke is that society still expects the 18 year old to be 'responsible', and lay the blame squarely on him.

7 Virtues

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would've been stoked to bone a hot teacher at that age.

Sardaukar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another question is:

WHY did these women choose TEEN boys, the latest example of which is THIRTEEN years old, over other men her same age?

There have also been cases of domestic help raping and molesting infant boys. Do you think sexual predation is only commited by men? If you do, you are a dumb ****er.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another question is:

WHY did these women choose TEEN boys, the latest example of which is THIRTEEN years old, over other men her same age?

There have also been cases of domestic help raping and molesting infant boys. Do you think sexual predation is only commited by men? If you do, you are a dumb ****er.
Take a chill pill buddy you seem to have alot of anger in you world and you want to teach everyone a lesson. No where in my thread did I say that sexual predation only committed by men. Both side do it.

My question was that if you were that age again and you had a hot teacher you had a crush on and had slept with her. Would you think you would have benefited from it or not? The reason I am asking this because there seems to be a correlation that the more a man delays being sexual active the more messed up he becomes while the earliest a woman has sex the more messed up she becomes.

a simple yes or no answer and why, instead of going out of the way with your anger and giving me a history lesson and try to assassinate my charcter.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how whenever this stuff happens, people always say "props to the kid". Imagine if it was a 27 year old guy and a 13 year old girl who had consensual sex. Would you say "props to that girl for landing an older dude"? Probably not, and the guy would be considered a pedophile.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just points to lack of real men there in society. These model-looking,college-educated young women have to get it on with boys?No.

It's that woman feel the need to control men more and men are soooo ****ing symptastic nowadays.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, imagine how much confidence this kid is going to have from here on out with women. My god. I'm aware in some cases it is a serious thing but 13 year old boys aren't exactly kids these days (old man talk). That kid can now fearlessly approach any woman he wants......goddam

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never quite get the double standards of when it's an older women. How can one be a criminal pedo who prays on under age girls. Then reverse the sexes and everything is ok?

If anything there are girls knocking around who are 13-14 look 18 and going to clubs, then when some bloke picks them up and he gets caught he's a sex case.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could get it on with my HOT science teacher, but I know it would never happen(she got a husband), and its okay because I know there are plenty of other good lookin girls my own age.

On the real tho, its different between guys and gurls because a man is stronger than a woman and if a guy doesn't want to have sex with a woman and his mind is clouded, ain't no way he can(his **** won't get up). Plus a man would (probably) do it for free to a woman they don't know but is real good lookin (like Carmen Electra for example.) and a woman wouldn't. Man r more visually stimulated and gurls r more emotional stimulated.

I think it's more of a fantasy thing for the teacher and the student.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0628042teach1.html

On the same page there is a link for another story that is similer that happened a year ago. Almost the same age and the woman is a young attractive blonde.... what is up with those women? I mean normal women at that age usually go for a guy similer in age or much older but to go for a minor only tells me that they have some serious psychological issues.

Laws are design to protect younge people from having sexual relations with older adults. I do believe that all those who are caught with a minor should be PROSECUTED TO THE FULL EXTEND OF THE LAW.