"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Another success story

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Hey guys. I accidentally stumbled upon this site about six months ago, and I am extremely grateful that I did.

I decided that I wasn't being myself, and that I was trying to hard to get with chicks. This site made me realize that chicks aren't life, in fact there a very minor part. A couple months after I changed myself I got some from a very hot chick. However to my surprise I didn't feel any different than I did when I was still trying to get some.

I don't know why I am posting this, possibly because I want to tell all the newbies that stumble upon this site to give it a try it really works. Because in the last week I've had two chicks, a 8 and an 8.5 come on to me!

So if you're frustrated right now because of a chick, SCREW IT! If she's frustrating you she's not worth it and just work on bettering yourself and eventually it will all fall into place.

This site kicks ass.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Great job man :^D I'm glad you learned what the real purpose is of this site.


If I've learned anything important from this site, I'd have to say that it is that there's no woman on this earth that deserves your time. She has to earn it. Women are strange..and as hard as we try to understand them, we probably wont ever completely understand them. Enjoy life while you can. You don't have time to waste..
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I agree. Before I was always wasting my time on women, doing everything I could to please them. Now I realize they should be the ones pleasing me.
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Well done mate. It took me a while to realise women arn't everything, and by doing that, they come onto me.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top