Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another STD has arrived to North America

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now "kill the homos" groups have some evidence :D

Dude - 3 weeks of antibiotics? That stuff is a joke.

Flu has greater chances to do you any harm. :)

Cheers

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
I bet they would not care, most of them just rationalize the effects away anyways thinking they can avoid the outcome using medicine to compensate for their promiscuity or something.
Them as in homos or doctors?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The disease, known as LGV or Lymphogranuloma venereum, is caused by specific strains of chlamydia and is often marked by painful, bloody rectal infection and genital ulcers."

I fail to see that as a joke, when your genitals get painful ulcers.

"LGV can be cured by a three-week course of antibiotics if identified early. Untreated, it can cause swelling and scarring of the genitals and permanent damage to the bowels. "

What happens if you have a mild case of it and you decide to ignore it?? you are fvcked for life, your d1ck wil be so mutilated no chick would touch it.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Now "kill the homos" groups have some evidence :D

Flu has greater chances to do you any harm. :)

Cheers
Did you read the whole thing?
It can be cured with 3 weeks of antibiotics IF detected early. If its not it will cause scars on your genitals and you'll have bowel problems for the rest of your life.
Yeah, you'll be a real chick magnet with a scarred d1ck and sh1tting yourself on a date. :cool:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
chicks dig **** scars

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levex
Did you read the whole thing?
Yes I did. And I know what I'm talking about.

I also read a great deal about syphylis, TB, hepatitis, herpes... etc etc...

If its not it will cause scars on your genitals and you'll have bowel problems for the rest of your life.
Yeah, you'll be a real chick magnet with a scarred d1ck and sh1tting yourself on a date.
Well DUH!

It's a disease. If left untreated, every disease will kill you.

Compare it with this:
Syphylis: At the lightest, requires hospitalization and a MINIMUM of 8 month of antibiotic treatment. If left untreated your **** will literally fall off, your bones will rot, your fingers will won't bend...

Tuberculosis: A minimum of one year of antibiotics. Minimum 20% reduction in tidal volumes of the lungs, possible amputation.

Hepatitis: Uncurable, only suppressed. Comes back when your immunity drops. Guaranteed liver damage. (read 10-20 years less) High fatality threat...

Herpes: Uncurable. Potential damage to reproductory system and other organs. Increased risk of genetic defects in offspring...

HIV: Guaranteed death in 10-15 years and a sh1tload of money to keep it down.

ECOLI: brain damage, interior lining damage, blood infection, high fatality... Minimum of 2 months of antibiotic treatment. Incubation period of 2 days.

Salmonella: Guaranteed death if without treatment at the onset of symptoms.

Cancer, food poisoning, tetanus... all of them are more dangerous that this thing.

So don't tell me some bacterial "new" STD with 500 infected in the last 5 years changes anything.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So don't tell me some bacterial "new" STD with 500 infected in the last 5 years changes anything.
Of coarse it changes things but not in a short period of time. There are many diseases out there which are worst and probably can kill you, but that is not the point. The point is that we don't need another STD mixing in together with the rest of the sh1t we already have.

Its bad enough that there is a risk everytime we sleep with a new sexual partner, but adding another std to the bag is tiring by itself.

The Medical community is not equipped for anything in case something "big happens". All new diseases need to be quickly invistigated and eradicated at the point of origin. I saw how difficult was SARS was to contain in Toronto and how everytime we seem to have beaten it another outbreak occured elsewear.

In The last few years in North America (especially Canada) we have to deal with new diseases that we never encountered before: West Nile, Mad Cow Disease, SARS and now it seems another one is being added to the pot.

It is only a matter of time before the Chicken/bird flu will arrive to North America, and we will get mass hysteria again like we did with SARS.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... I'm on a totally different wave about this. I think that from epidemology standpoint SARS is not that bad either.

What's bad you ask me?

When HIV evolves to be airborne, it's gonna be bad :)

MagnuM

Don Juan
Reaction score
MagnuM's 5 Easy Steps to Staying STD Free

1.) Don't be a fag and bone a man.

2.) Don't shoot heroine.

3.) Don't bone prostitutes (Only Nevada prostitutes are 100% safe).

4.) Don't be a fag and bone a man.

5.) Use a f u c k i n g condom you f u c k i n g dumbass!:rolleyes:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay in doors, don't touch anyone and rub yourself down with alcohol twice a day. Stay safe.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ yes, and dont forget to wipe your balls with alcohol.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Because then you wouldn't be around anymore pheonix.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Doesn't it always spread from the Gay community and then to everyone else??)
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this.

Why cant you americans finally develope a cure for homosexuality?
Well there's years of psychological therapy that have "straightened" people out