“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

another SAT post

oElS

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
So i just took the SAT today, how did everyone do that took it this year do?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

crunchtime

Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
My friend who's a huge stoner smoked on his way to take the SAT a few months ago. He got a 1210
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
1300
 

RandomGuy22

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Took it today as well, I think I did ok on the Math. Verbal was kinda tough.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
1430
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
1490. (700 Math, 790 Verbal)
 

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Got an 1080 last year, haven't taken them yet this year.
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
Just took the math 2c over the weekend. It was easy as hell so im looking to get that 800. Good luck on all your scores.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
yeah I just took em on saturday too. I guess they do em on the same day all over the country. I got 1150 the first time, but my mom's like "you'll get into any college anyway cause you're an outstanding life thinker, musician, artist etc"... so I'm not too worried. I don't think I did any better tho yesterday lol.

btw, I think it's madness that a private company runs this ****
 

Superman X

Banned
Joined
Apr 20, 2003
Messages
387
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Massachusetts
Dude I've got the highest score!:D

And dapork, I think it's madness that more government functions aren't turned over to the private sector, like social security and welfare. Government is inherently inefficient and money-wasting.

-Dan
 

dapork

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2002
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
DC, usa
the government does waste money but it doesn't charge as much as private companies would for things cause it isn't personal profit-oriented (well to some extent, and it shouldn't be). I don't see how you can put power over society in the hands of people who aren't there to work for the people in the first place.

as for SATs and AP exams... what is it? you have to buy the test and then pay another fee to take it? utter bull****
 
Top