Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another OnlyFans Sucker/Simp/Victim of the year...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just don't understand the allure of giving thousands to these ho's when you can just go on a sugar daddy site if you need the actual interaction of a sugar baby or just get a prostitute if you only want sex. It never ceases to amaze me how stupid even the smartest guys can be when it comes to females.

This guy not only lived in Vegas where prostitutes are plentiful but he had the status, wealth, and other things the avg guy doesn't have. Someone with his business accumen shouldn't be getting conned out of 1.3mil. LOL

I think this guy get's the sucker of the year award.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I have no comments on this specific guy.

But in general, I’m sure that OFs attracts a lot of super shy/socially anxious guys who don’t really want to meet up with a real life prostie. They’d be too nervous to even make the appointment.

TLDR: Most ‘cels aren’t looking for a prostie. Of those that actually consider it, most would be too nervous to pull it off anyway.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
it looks like he f$cked her. She ran OF on the side. Anyway, good luck recovering any of that money.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Unreal. Typical millionaire trying to buy some female's interest and desire. Hint, this really just pushes any interest or desire (aside from money) away.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. Typical millionaire trying to buy some female's interest and desire. Hint, this really just pushes any interest or desire (aside from money) away.
Way more normal than not. On his end he might not "feel" he is buying her interest. He might feel like he's smitten and he wants to make her feel good and he has the means. But I know how it's percieved on the other end.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Way more normal than not. On his end he might not "feel" he is buying her interest. He might feel like he's smitten and he wants to make her feel good and he has the means. But I know how it's percieved on the other end.
Can't say I ever did that outlandish. Though, I did send my ex-wife a few treats to her work on special days or her promotion. I was a young tadpole then in my late 29s. Those fruit baskets can cost 40 bucks or so. So, yea, I splurged a bit.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I ever did that outlandish. Though, I did send my ex-wife a few treats to her work on special days or her promotion. I was a young tadpole then in my late 29s. Those fruit baskets can cost 40 bucks or so. So, yea, I splurged a bit.
You realized the mistakes that "more well off men" made and made a note to not over do it... They don't even know or understand half the time. Many are self absorbed in their money, their life, their popularity to even realize it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has always perplexed me. My best friend's dad (absolutely LOADED with real estate assets that massively appreciated) literally put a wh0re into his will who had wormed her way into his life, and the brothers had to move mountains to declare their father incompetent after he had a stroke to get the b!tch removed. But the father swore up and down that she actually loved him.

You realized the mistakes that "more well off men" made and made a note to not over do it... They don't even know or understand half the time. Many are self absorbed in their money, their life, their popularity to even realize it.
This is really well put. Ego is a b!tch

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has always perplexed me. My best friend's dad (absolutely LOADED with real estate assets that massively appreciated) literally put a wh0re into his will who had wormed her way into his life, and the brothers had to move mountains to declare their father incompetent after he had a stroke to get the b!tch removed. But the father swore up and down that she actually loved him.

This is really well put. Ego is a b!tch
So you saw all of that and it registered for you? Alot of young guys won't see or understand what's really going on.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no comments on this specific guy.

But in general, I’m sure that OFs attracts a lot of super shy/socially anxious guys who don’t really want to meet up with a real life prostie. They’d be too nervous to even make the appointment.

TLDR: Most ‘cels aren’t looking for a prostie. Of those that actually consider it, most would be too nervous to pull it off anyway.
Yeah, especially if their demons attack you after you deal with them. These women have demons. This is why I am nervous.

OF should be mild in contrast.