"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Another one of those should I persist posts

JimiZ

New Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
29
So about 2 months ago, I took this girl out on a few dates. First was just drinks, second was a picnic in a beach. She definitely liked me- gum quite sure of that. She initiated spending the next day with me before she went back to her uni. This all happened in the period of 6 days. Next day I got a LJBF text- “both at different times of our lives and I’m a great guy, blah blah.” Haven’t contacted her since.

I’ve been seeing other girls in the mean time. Tinder girls mostly. And have been dating, but I just want true internet’s opinions on whether I should even bother with her again. I liked her. Took the rejection quite badly.
However. Im not a victim of oneitus. Just want to challenge myself to see if I can actually turn things around with her. Anyone ever managed to turn one of these around? I see a lot of desperate posts like this and the usual response is “Stop being a beta and go **** other girls.” Which I think sounds more “beta” than actually trying to find a connection.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
You already tried to find the connection. It didn't happen. It could be no fault of your own. The reason she gave you is among the top 5 generic excuses women use to let you down easy when they just aren't into you. You may not be her type. She may have been talking to another guy or guys and one of them was more interesting to her. You may have said or done something to blow it. Who knows. Doesn't matter now because you'll never find out so move on.

Absolutely, try to find a connection. But do it with other girls. You must realize that chasing never works. Chasing is when a girl dumps you, blows you off, tells you she isn't interested, etc, and yet you still pursue her IN ANY WAY. When a girl says she doesn't want you, you walk away and never look back. This means no "likes" on social media, no birthday txts or emails..... Zero contact) interaction of any kind. If you reach out, it will only lower your value in her eyes more than it already has because she will view you as a guy who is desperate and clearly has no options with women. She will not feel special from your pursuit. She will instead feel disgust, even more so than she may already be feeling for you now.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Dude bra bro mother fcker. Picnic beach is what boyfriend and girlfriend do. You fcked up. Women want sex, not long term relationships. learn from it.

Absolutely anything you do to initiate, tells her you want long term relationship, and automatic no.

So let yourself loose with this new information, go fck them.
 

JimiZ

New Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
29
You already tried to find the connection. It didn't happen. It could be no fault of your own. The reason she gave you is among the top 5 generic excuses women use to let you down easy when they just aren't into you. You may not be her type. She may have been talking to another guy or guys and one of them was more interesting to her. You may have said or done something to blow it. Who knows. Doesn't matter now because you'll never find out so move on.

Absolutely, try to find a connection. But do it with other girls. You must realize that chasing never works. Chasing is when a girl dumps you, blows you off, tells you she isn't interested, etc, and yet you still pursue her IN ANY WAY. When a girl says she doesn't want you, you walk away and never look back. This means no "likes" on social media, no birthday txts or emails..... Zero contact) interaction of any kind. If you reach out, it will only lower your value in her eyes more than it already has because she will view you as a guy who is desperate and clearly has no options with women. She will not feel special from your pursuit. She will instead feel disgust, even more so than she may already be feeling for you now.
Yeah, I completely agree with everything you said, however she had just come out of a 4 year relationship (they broke up 4 months before we met). So she obviously didn't want anything serious, so I think that we really were at different times- I made it quite clear I was interested in a relationship with her- I came on strong (Yup, big mistake). I was also the first guy she had been on a date with since her ex. She obviously wasn't over the relationship yet, and me making it so clear that I wanted a relationship with her most likely scared her off.
 

JimiZ

New Member
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Dude bra bro mother fcker. Picnic beach is what boyfriend and girlfriend do. You fcked up. Women want sex, not long term relationships. learn from it.

Absolutely anything you do to initiate, tells her you want long term relationship, and automatic no.

So let yourself loose with this new information, go fck them.
This guy
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
If you reach out, nothing will come from it. She told you she's not interested. The only way to get out of the "LJBF" zone is if she reaches out to you.
 
Top