Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

another one of those college giudes

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not at an expert level in this video game of seducing chicks just yet... however I can win quite often at the moderate level setting. From my experience in college there are certain situations in which it is easy to get a really hot girl, as opposed to others for which, unless you've had extensive practice and coaching you are bound to go home as an AFC wtih ur weenie in your right hand at the bed time. I have gotten into this game about a year ago, and so far I managed to spread my genes to a double digit worth of chicks... these are my tips.

GOLDEN RULE... Take time and build your harem, scout out the potentials you see every day in your classes or around school and focus on them. Most guys only approach girls when they are drunk or in a social setting, however that dooms them to failure 90% of the time unless they get lucky like a tru AFC. From what I've seen really few guys approache girls at the lounges, classes or gym, although these are the EASIEST situations bar none, you see if it's a social setting you are more likely to have competition which means girls get their ***** shields up, however if a girl is alone she feels vulnerable and is therefore receptive to approaches. And even if she's with a friend you will look really cool for having the balls to approach them while being sober.

WHEN APPROACHING DON'T HIT ON THEM just start a friendly conversation, which will hopefully be on something cool so you come across as a cool guy; average topics are for average chumps (work,major,place of birth, high school etc.) Keep in mind it is not possible to get rejected if you don't hit on them. So in initial stages goal is to open them and start a conversation about something she hasn't heard a million times before. Should she be a bch you can make fun of her for being so socially incompetent and try to disolve the shield or just walk away from that psycho.

NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT SCHOOL before you had sex with her, or unless you have some really interesting insight to share. Trust me on this, she gets this from all the other losers who are sure to get LJBFed and end up borrowing her notes and buying her lunches since she didn't make it to class due to getting sexed all night.

SOCIAL CIRCLE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN A LAY. This means no fatties, or girls with sltty reputation since it will mess up your rep, also don't get too happy with nexting girls. Sometimes LJBF is OK and once you have a couple of really hot ones, other girls will feel attracted to you becuase of the social proof.

KEEP YOUR INTENTIONS MIXED, once you do this right it is never possible to get LJBFed. This involves many techniques, such as C&F to reframe her hitting on you, kino, asking her advice because you can't stop thinking about some other hot girl. There are levels to the game, if you keep up this charade forever it will not lead to anywhere so there will come a time where you'll just have to put your chips all in and try seducing her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys only approach girls when they are drunk or in a social setting, however that dooms them to failure 90% of the time unless they get lucky like a tru AFC. From what I've seen really few guys approache girls at the lounges, classes or gym, although these are the EASIEST situations bar none, you see if it's a social setting you are more likely to have competition which means girls get their ***** shields up, however if a girl is alone she feels vulnerable and is therefore receptive to approaches. And even if she's with a friend you will look really cool for having the balls to approach them while being sober.

I very much agree.

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Marko

WHEN APPROACHING DON'T HIT ON THEM just start a friendly conversation, which will hopefully be on something cool so you come across as a cool guy; average topics are for average chumps (work,major,place of birth, high school etc.) Keep in mind it is not possible to get rejected if you don't hit on them. So in initial stages goal is to open them and start a conversation about something she hasn't heard a million times before. Should she be a bch you can make fun of her for being so socially incompetent and try to disolve the shield or just walk away from that psycho.

NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT SCHOOL before you had sex with her, or unless you have some really interesting insight to share. Trust me on this, she gets this from all the other losers who are sure to get LJBFed and end up borrowing her notes and buying her lunches since she didn't make it to class due to getting sexed all night.
So I was wondering if you could give examples on what ype of things to talk about, because so far everytime i've talked to a chick at college, it ends up being about the topics you mentioned not to talk about because I have no idea what to say instead so I just end up talking about those things and when that's over I got nothing to say and just sit there being quite.

Last edited:

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^

i know EXACTLY what your talking about. I go to the most prestigious university in australia, so almost everyone is fairly studious. This is why talking about school is DEATH! Its the same as what they talk to everyone else about all day! Its okay to open the convo with asking her about what major she is doing, but once you have opened the convo, try to change the topic to something more interesting. How slow the service at the printer is....how nice it is to sit under a tree and watch people play soccer, anything!

Arioch

Don Juan
Reaction score
kav_3:

Remember, pay attention to whatever she does say so you can ask questions. Asking questions has never lead me to more than a few awkward seconds of pause (don't panic, you'll think of something). It was only one time that questions didn't work for me, and that was because this girl had no personality or social life, and despite the fact that she was way hot now she acted like an ugly lonely high school girl.

I've never really thought about not talking about classes. I always eventually ask how classes are going, usually just to keep things flowing, especially right now because school is just starting. Majors also tend to tell you a lot about a girl's personality (science majors act way different than, say, humanities majors). I am a computer science major, so I don't have much in common academically with girls.

Non-academic topics I can think of off the top of my head:
--What their dorm is like
--Awful cafeteria food
--What they did last break
--What they did last weekend
--What they did last night
--Where they work
--Ideally where they would work

In terms of academics, I agree to not make them think about any of the same stressful crap they have to think about all day. Don't stay on topics of workload for more than one sentence. Instead, what I like to do is find out why they are studying what they are studying. Unless they are miserable with their major, they will tell exciting tales of how they like animals or ecosystems or how they want to change the world. Always have them explain why they think what they just said.

A topic of conversation people seem to frequent is what they did one time when they were drunk. Sometimes these stories are quite funny, but people telling stories of getting or being drunk while getting or being drunk depresses me a little.

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I approached another random chick today at school and I asked the usual stuff, but I tried to keep it fun and original but that really didn't go to well because I just kept asking questions which led to other topics, until that died down, I tihkn my main problem as maybe the convo was too long or something because I talked to her twice the first time the convo ended within like 5 minutes(but it wasn't exactly the best convo but I tried to make it the best that I could) then my friend showed up and we went to go work out but the second time was where it really went down hill, I had nothing to really say, out of things to talk about(I talked to her again because I was waiting for my friend who went to see his adviser).