Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

another "movie star"

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know how many other guys live in LA, but here's a typical scenario:

Met my new neighbor, cute but not exceptional, and we chatted for a bit. Turns out we both moved here from the same city. When I found out she was college educated my feelers perked up b/c that's usually a sign of some degree of maturity.

Then I asked her why she moved here, she said "I'm an Actress". Oh really? Is that what you majored in? "No but I took a lot of classes so I know it". Are you in any productions now? "No, but I'm going to pay (get ripped) $1700 to join a union then I'll get work". For now she's living off of Mommy and Daddy.

Don't get me wrong, if she had a career, and was acting on the side, I'd totally respect that. But here this girl is, late 20's, HB6 with a semi-fat ass, and she wasting her time competing with 10,000 other 20YO HB9's who all want to become the next big starlet.

It never ceases to amaze me how many women are living in a dream world!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoCalMike
It never ceases to amaze me how many women are living in a dream world!
Alot of women especially the new generation think they are special and smarter then everybody else and therefore they will make it in some type of glamerous enterprise such as acting, fashion or singing. They are delusionals.

I guess if your role models are no talent hacks like britney spears and paris hilton then everyone in a sense can make it or not make it.

Someone should tell all those wannabe's the truth! that the only camera work they will probably get is taking their cloths off and being jackhammered from behind!

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money you have in your wallet. You are not your fvcking khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world" - Tyler Durdan "Fight Club".

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: another "movie star"

Originally posted by DJDamage
Alot of women especially the new generation think they are special and smarter then everybody else and therefore they will make it in some type of glamerous enterprise such as acting, fashion or singing. They are delusionals.

I guess if your role models are no talent hacks like britney spears and paris hilton then everyone in a sense can make it or not make it.

Someone should tell all those wannabe's the truth! that the only camera work they will probably get is taking their cloths off and being jackhammered from behind!

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else. You are not your job. You are not the money in your bank account. You are not the car you drive. You are not how much money you have in your wallet. You are not your fvcking khakis. You are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world" - Tyler Durdan "Fight Club".
:crackup: Exactly!

And they never say "I'm trying to become an actress, singer, etc." It's always "I'm an actress" or "I'm a musician" and "I'm just working as a cashier to pay the bills for the time being".

DoubleA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It always amazes me how these women often own their house, condo, etc. I meet one of these girls, they start talking, and it comes up, "oh yeah, I should probably get a job."

wtf?

You are 29, and you don't have a job, but you own a $300k condo?

The property either came from daddy, or the last guy. Now they are just looking for a "nice guy" to latch onto and keep buying them sh-t so they never have to actually get that job.

Ars Amoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
And you know what? They'll probably get the sad bastard!